DRUMPFS GOLFING COSTS 10 MILLION IN TAXPAYER MONEY IN ONLY ONE MONTH

> In just his first month in office, President Donald Trump has cost taxpayers almost $10 million in travel expenses, according to calculations from the Washington Post — meaning he’s on track to far exceed the amount President Obama’s travel cost in eight years.

> The figure for Trump’s trips, calculated from an October 2016 Government Accountability Office (GAO) estimate of presidential travel costs to Florida, includes only the expenses associated with Trump’s three trips to Mar-a-Lago — which he’s dubbed the “winter White House” — since the inauguration. It doesn’t factor in other costs, such as his adult sons’ recent trip to the United Arab Emirates to open the new Trump-branded golf resort and the associated Secret Service tab.

According to the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, Obama’s travel costs during his eight years in office totaled about $97 million. If Trump maintains his current pace, he’ll outspend Obama in less than one year.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/21/14683940/trump-travel-cost-mar-a-lago

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA STUPID DRUMPFKIN

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/28/obamas-flight-africa-tops-5-million-study/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/28/president-obamas-africa-trip-cost-taxpayers-nearly-6-million-dollars/
nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/02/obama-doj-funneled-billions-liberal-activist-groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as we get a surplus budget and the debt goes down, he can golf all he wants

>deport all illegals
>save hundreds of billions of dollars annually, which can be used for citizens
>use domestic services to trickle down wealth
pretty gud guy i'd say

and if you dont?

>*sucking sounds*

That's wrong though. Obama's vacation to Africa alone was over $300m.

>calculated by (((Washington Post)))

Sorry I was wrong. It was only the total fucking amount they're claiming for his presidency in one trip.

m.washingtontimes.com/

6 mil

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/28/obamas-flight-africa-tops-5-million-study/

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/28/president-obamas-africa-trip-cost-taxpayers-nearly-6-million-dollars/

Then he is a failure and i won't vote for him again

Re read the article leaf. The flight was $6 mil. The total trip was $60-100 mil.

>President Obama’s five-day trip to Africa cost taxpayers more than $5 million in flight time alone for Air Force One,
>In flight time alone for Air Force One
>In flight time alone

Him flying air force 1 shilling for Hillary alone was $200 million. I hope trump comes and rapes your sons mother

>Trump
>$10 million going into American economy.

>Obama
>$3 billion going to his personal political slush fund

Really makes you think

Obama laundered $3 billion in taxpayer money to DNC-affiliated NGOs via the DoJ.
nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/02/obama-doj-funneled-billions-liberal-activist-groups

Checkmate fagtheists

holy shit.. yup

Then we make excuses for progress that's not fiscal

REEEEEE I WANT THIS NIGGER IN JAIL

>calculated from an October 2016 Government Accountability Office (GAO) estimate of presidential travel costs to Florida,
Explain that timeline please.

Big deal, he saved 4,000 million by canceling Obongo's new Air Force One money laundering with Boeing.

>Tax payer money going back into the economy
>This is somehow bad

>according to calculations from wash po

>Oct 2016

Wire tap slush fund Russians Russians Russians etc etc