American cop shoots unarmed drug user for no justifiable reason

>american cop shoots unarmed drug user for no justifiable reason

wow................and trump expects us to support this level of incompetence?

liveleak.com/view?i=98e_1488490804

Other urls found in this thread:

fox9.com/news/239222988-story
twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/
wctv.tv/content/news/Woman-who-was-beaten-set-on-fire-in-Georgia-home-dies-391541921.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/19/evil-at-its-finest-teenager-arrested-for-killing-burning-body-of-85-year-old-korean-war-vet/?utm_term=.7f44b9ade711
metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-by-setting-him-on-fire-6166614/
wtkr.com/2016/12/15/third-teen-arrested-in-connection-to-virginia-beach-womans-homicide/
clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say
youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik
newsok.com/article/3865110
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Officer-Suspect-in-boy-s-murder-in-Houston-is-1613310.php
youtube.com/watch?v=W3sYuz9EZPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>drug user
>no justifiable reason

how is that a reason?

>incompetence
>failed to mention the cunt behind the gun

Drug users are a drain on society. He should have just been aborted

>implying degeneracy should not be violently purged

>letting woman join your police

just nuke your entire garbage country already

lol New York is killed.

>black
Why should I care?

That will teach him.

>MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) - A heartbroken Minneapolis family insists they will never be the same after the gunman who shot and killed 28-year-old Jenna Heilman was sentenced to more than 28 years in prison Thursday.

>Sherman Alexander pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, and admitted he opened fire after a fight inside a popular downtown Minneapolis bar spilled outside. But Alexander is also a suspect in another high-profile, still unsolved shooting in the city.
fox9.com/news/239222988-story

Was it a woman cop?

Oh man, that is just rich

>Nine years ago, a St. Paul man robbed two people in a Columbia Heights home and held a gun to their heads. He told one “he would have no remorse shooting him because he hates white people,” according to a criminal complaint.

>Benjamin Lee Harris went to prison in that case and then again for a 2010 armed robbery in St. Paul. On Tuesday, police arrested Harris yet again — this time, police say they suspect the 29-year-old of being involved in a St. Paul homicide in the North End. Police were called about a robbery last week and found 41-year-old Jason Mikulak had been fatally shot.

twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/

>no justifiable reason
Singapore poster

It was a game of hide and seek. Hiding behind a mattress while police are investigating an abandoned building would be terrifying.

Police responded to a tip that drug users were in an abandoned building.

So, we have people trespassing while doing illegal things. If he lived, he is lucky. It serves him right. He should made his presence known to the police instead of acting like a crackhead.....Which makes your intentions suspicious. That officer acted in the interest of their life. They could not ascertain if the suspect was armed, but they did know that laws were already broken.

Ahaha nice one Achmed

It's like we shouldn't relax around them or something.

>ATLANTA, Ga. (AP) -- A coroner says an 83-year-old Georgia woman who was badly burned and critically injured during an attempted robbery has died.

>Meriwether County Deputy Coroner Leonard Wigley Jr. tells local news media that Dorothy Dow died Saturday at Grady Memorial Hospital. Authorities say Dow was doused with flammable liquid and set on fire Aug. 4 when five people demanded money from her after she told them she didn't have any.
wctv.tv/content/news/Woman-who-was-beaten-set-on-fire-in-Georgia-home-dies-391541921.html

dont hang out with niggers

doesnt your country execute people for having drugs

>‘Evil at its finest’: Teenager charged in killing, burning of 85-year-old Korean War vet

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/19/evil-at-its-finest-teenager-arrested-for-killing-burning-body-of-85-year-old-korean-war-vet/?utm_term=.7f44b9ade711

>be surrounded by colleagues
>tells suspect to put his hands up
>she panics and shoots him one second later

sure, dude

So we are at an incredible impasse here. Either we give in and let feminist go crazy about letting women on the force despite being physically weak so more nuggers get shot or we stop hiring women cops and feminists get BTFO.

>An 18-year-old man killed a 91-year-old Second World War veteran by beating him, then dousing him with gasoline and setting him on fire.
>George Steward has been sentenced to between 30 and 60 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder last month.
>Steward, of Detroit, murdered his next door neighbour Paul Monchnik by beating him and setting him alight, the Detroit News reported.

metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-by-setting-him-on-fire-6166614/

Who the fuck are you, you fucking nigger? Why would I care what a knockoff chink cares about my country? Go unfuck yourself before talking about the best country in the world.

Ready to purge them now desu.

>VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – Virginia Beach Police say a third teenager has been arrested in connection to the murder of a 60-year-old woman on December 4.

>Christine Bender was shot in front of her own home on Campion Court early that morning.

>Officers responded to Bender’s home around 2 a.m. and found her suffering from a gunshot wound. She was taken to the hospital where she later died.

>Police say 19-year-old Maurice Boney Jr. has been arrested and charged in connection to her death.

to;dr a group of niggers got into a car to drive around with the sole purpose of killing a white person

wtkr.com/2016/12/15/third-teen-arrested-in-connection-to-virginia-beach-womans-homicide/

>being this emotionally triggered when a legitimate wrong is pointed out just because it happened to be burgerland

are you a woman too?

>expecting female cops not to fuck anything up
C'mon...
She is obviously at fault and should be charged with negligence and maybe even murder.

Who are you talking to? A mirror?

>DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Three young men were arrested Tuesday after police said they beat up a Navy veteran who asked them to stop torturing a turtle, according to Daytona Beach police.

>A woman was walking her toddler around a pond at Wedgewood Apartments and told police she saw three men torturing a turtle. She went home and told her husband, Gary Blough, they were “smashing up a turtle.”

>Blough went outside and said he saw a group of three men repeatedly abusing the animal, according to the police report.

>"The one had it over his head and he was smashing it down on the sidewalk," Blough said. "I asked them to please leave it alone, just let it go to the lake."

>One of the men, later identified at Johnnie Beveritt, 18, picked up the turtle and threw it down on the sidewalk; the two other men, Ryan Ponder, 23 and a 16-year-old boy, kicked the turtle toward the apartment building away from the pond, the witness told police.

>Blough told police that the turtle was trying to crawl away but was seriously injured and unable to walk.

clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say

>being this geopolitically irrelevant
No, I am smug tho. Why are you pretending to be American when I can smell your teriyaki flavored post from 3 pages away

>Singapore
>retarded

pick 2

>Female cops

No? Trump never once said cops just get to execute you.
That girl's getting a manslaughter charge.

He could have had an edged weapon:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik

>unarmed
Oh look it's this meme word again

as if being unarmed means you can't possibly be a threat
Drugs are bad.

Not really.

I've held down a job at the same company for 14 years, pay taxes, own my house, my car, donate to charity, participate in volunteer city clean ups and also bring my own clothes on over sea trips to give to 3rd world kids that don't have shit.

At home, I recreationally use cocaine, xanax and smoke weed with no medicinal purpose. I'm technically a drug user and I've done more for this fucking world than you ever will in your life.

Nevermind. He didn't die.
She'll probably just get fired. I guess the druggie can sue the police department.
Pinned flat against the wall like that with his own hiding prop?
Nah, lady just jumped the gun.

>CALUMET — A Tulsa man was charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in last month's deaths of a Calumet mother and her 5-year-old son.

>Derek Don Posey, 30, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in Canadian County in the deaths of Amy Gibbins, 22, and her son, Bryor, whom firefighters found dead June 16 in a burned home.

>Prosecutors allege Posey forcibly raped Gibbins and struck her on the head. They allege that after killing her, Posey set her house on fire. Bryor was in the house and died in the blaze, according to court documents.

newsok.com/article/3865110

>waaah only a real white ameeeerican can point out problems about america

why does it matter? is that your defence? seriously?

are you going to talk about the incident or not?

It's a nigger.
Who cares?
This isn't their country.

It's not yours either.
Mind your own business faggot.
Be happy we aren't liberating you faggots.

>mind your own business
>what is vietnam, iraq, korea, libya, peru
>literally pwning yourself

thats rich coming from mr world police

Thank God I'll never be in a house that is being raided by police, while I'm hiding behind a box spring leaned against the wall... Because I'm not almost literally retarded.

We ARE the world police. You are nothing.
Go mind your own business little monkey.

>officer yells "shit" after shooting the guy and then struggles with what to do, slowly grabbing his arm and maneuvering him down as he cries in pain

Accidental discharged followed by having no idea what to do next and indecisiveness. Hmm...

thats not an argument

are you 12?

>kidnaps a boy on Christmas Eve, kills him and burns the body with a blow torch
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Officer-Suspect-in-boy-s-murder-in-Houston-is-1613310.php

I'm fine with the cops killing trash. Fuck trash. I'm a solid citizen, vet, never been arrested and never start shit. If some crackhead hides on my property and the cops waste him I'll perjure myself to back them up as I'm a proficient and subtle liar.

The world is for those of us who are good. Not good? Die. Simple.

he's black, who cares? this officer deserves a promotion.

It was in support of another argument.
I think you're projecting.

Don't you have some Kurds to murder?

I already talked about it, fag. See My problem is that you are impersonating an American, go be a triggered little gook somewhere else. If you're gonna talk shit at least do it honestly. Also don't talk shit about muh Comander in Chief

For every story about some nigger getting shot by the police for dinduing nuffin, there are hundreds more of these

>perjure myself
too bad they wear body cams now, huh

>not good? die

but user, who determines good and bad? trespassing deserves death? really?

>want a place where you can be executed on the spot by random policeman roleplaying judge dredd

>muh trump
neck yourself nigger

>only american can support trump

go fuck yourself faggot

This is what an unarmed drug user is capable of
youtube.com/watch?v=W3sYuz9EZPM

and when did i say im american? and how does nationality have any input on a debate, which is about facts amd arguments?

you are literally saying 'look, you can't say anything about X, because you are not Y'

weak. Sad!

>shitbag cops and paid cop shills come up defending anything and everything cops do, violation, crime, stupidity, dirtbaggery, general state of sucking, everything

>don't actually give a rat's ass about laws, your wellbeing, rights, or safety and would shit on them in a heartbeat

>playing the racist card ( "who cares, he's black") in disguise to try and fool dumb racists while not actually giving a rat's ass about whites and will (and has) defend police abuse and dirtbaggery on whites at that drop of a hat

>has even bragged and gloated about how cops " get away" with crimes committed against the citizenry, such as sexual abuse

>which makes them criminal advocates

>clearly the entire aim in this regard is the tyranny over and subjugation of the people

>these people need to perish

Kys shariablue

Never said that, I just don't like it when they shit on him and they have no good arguments, I'd they had said he's too soft on imigration, or political crimes I'd agree that he's bad on those cases

None of you have any reading comprehension

So?

And he could have had a dick in a box.

Cop do not get to shoot people solely on what they could have had. She shot because she's an incompetent dumb cunt and that's it.

The shills have been using this story to try and turn pol against police, trump, america, women and anything else they can think of since it broke.

Don't trust there bullshit.

There is nothing wrong with shooting crackhead niggers who are tresspassing and resisting arrest.

The shooter should be executed.

I'm not a paid shill
I hate niggers and I hate the blatant ignoring of their crimes against whites by the media

>hiding behind a mattress in fear

>resisting arrest

Sup Forums is -not- a trump fansite, even though many of us support him. Nor should you be so sensitive about it, he has a thick skin and so should you

>drug user
>no justifiable reason

Nigga he uses drugs? thats degenerate so he must be killed!!!!

Once again
>threatening cops
>attacking cops
>running from cops
>hiding from cops
are all CRIMINAL BEHAVIORS and if you dont want to get shot, STOP DOING STUPID NIGGER SHIT AND CONFORM TO THE STANDARDS OF MODERN CIVILIZATION.

this comment on the live lek just made my day

>act like a crazy crackhead
>get shot

It's the law of the land, m8.

>show reverence for a bunch of thugs and criminals and dumbasses, anything otherwise is a crime!!!

fucking faggot

>prisons filled with tons of black criminals
>media reports on black crime a very good amount
>"but the media doesn't report on black crime 24/7! waaah!"

Black crime gets plenty of recognition,

This.

These idiots saying it was justifiable will be the reason Trump won't get a 2nd term.

This is why women shouldn't be police officers

>Faggot druggie is no longer a drain on society
>Somehow a bad thing

Go away CTR, you already lost

>*their

dumbass