Is Norway the worst country in the world? What should we do about the eternal norsk?

Is Norway the worst country in the world? What should we do about the eternal norsk?

I suggest we split up the land and divide its oil equally between Sweden and Denmark.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/723077/Norway-EU-borders-remain-closed-migrant-crackdown
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
infowars.com/as-sweden-collapses-norway-promises-to-close-border/
mymodernmet.com/ikea-showroom-25-m2-of-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=0BAtizUuFFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Shlomo.

Saged.

nice proxy jarleif-vemund

Why should we give the Danes anything? Norway is rightful Swedish clay

So you can afford more welfare to jamals and muhammads?

Norway has quotas for deportation of illegals. It runs campaigns to get rid of illegals.

Norwegians? Fine, upstanding race.

Now the Swedes, those people do things that would make a maggot gag.

Ha

You should show some appreciation for your Swedish personal assistant who gets to do all your shitposts for you

Dra til helvete, din jævla svenske. Gå og lån ut kona di til Ahmed og hans 30 fettere som politikkere vil at du skal.

I know it's just b8, but can you explain what the fuck I'm looking at please?

Is that the dark lord himself?
How is he back? I thought they got all the horcruxes.

>Be Norway
>Discover oil in your seas.
>Invest and save the money which is now worth Trillions.
>Laugh at Margaret Thatcher and her political children.

Norwegian bodybuilding champion.

t. Ali Esbati

Norges sak är vår!

Better yet, how about you give back the old Danish land you stole, Muhammad al Swedi.

Norway is superior to Sweden in every sense.

Is there even any reason to keep Sweden on the map? Why don't we just give it to Finland?

Seriously someone explain this shit

We should give Sweden to Norway on the one stipulation that Norway kills absolutely everyone in Sweden.

They have a weird culture. Any country that eats farts as a national pass time is odd. But they're better than you, cuck.

I'd hope Norway creates a foreign legion to help with that. I'd be cool with being paid with a cabin up north and the entire Burzum discography.

Norway is barely any better than Sweden when it comes to niggers and muslims

i love norway. Great people when i went there.
norway and denmark > Sweden

Wrong.

express.co.uk/news/world/723077/Norway-EU-borders-remain-closed-migrant-crackdown

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

infowars.com/as-sweden-collapses-norway-promises-to-close-border/

Have you seen Skam?

>sweden shitposting about any other country

NORWAY YAAAASSSSSS SLAAAAAAAAYYY
mymodernmet.com/ikea-showroom-25-m2-of-syria/

Come at us bro. Give us one reason to purge Sweden for filth and make you a worthy neighbor again.

Confirmed filth. Not our best moment for sure. Normal Norwegians would like to state a official apology for making this filth.

The man is Torstein Lerhol, he weights 17kg
a true masterpiece of nature

Welcome to Norway. Here is a quick introduction.
youtube.com/watch?v=0BAtizUuFFg

Keep talking. Keep sending your horny women over like refugees. Swedes makes fuckable refugees at least..

This thread is now property of Norway

>that pic
who else here /skelly/?

Danmark is rightfully norwegian clay. Literally. Every grain of that sand bank is stolen from us. We want it back.

Oslo is the most boring city I've ever visited. Where should I go next time I visit Norway?

His bones are almost as brittle as Kalla's ski poles.

Norway is one of the best countries in the world. Stfu alperen özmir

NORGE

The north