Hitler caused the death of more whites in 6 years than the muslims in 1000 years

>Hitler caused the death of more whites in 6 years than the muslims in 1000 years

Yeah but muslims are still getting away with it.

Bolshevik Jews killed more and its not even close

Muslim historian Firishta [full name Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah, born in 1560 and died in 1620], the author of the Tarikh-i Firishta and the Gulshan-i Ibrahim, was the first to give an idea to the medieval bloodbath that was India during Muslim rule, when he declared that over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India. Survivors got enslaved and castrated. India’s population is said to have been around 600 million at the time of Muslim invasion. By the mid 1500’s the Hindu population was 200 million.

German efficiency. Many such cases.

and we stopped him. liberals are just making it hard for us to stop muslims, but they'll stop soon enough. thanks to us

>Hindus
>whites

Yes he did kill the the French during WW1, but French aren't white, hun

>Churchill caused the death of more whites in 6 years than the muslims in 1000 years

shit dude they probably saved us

India's exponential growth would be much further along if those 400 mill hadn't died

in short muslims are /ourguys/ for saving us from poos

>Survivors got enslaved and castrated
Some African tribes got genocided by muslims that way

Hitler was a muslim

>russians and jews
>white
This is why your nation is so cucked france.

Wtf I love Islam now. Inshallah!

>leaf
Why am i not surprised

Hitler didn't cause the deaths of anyone.
He didn't do anything wrong.

>Jews
>White

>Hitler dindu nuffin he wuz a gud boi he wuz just goin to da church wen fukin poles attacked gib mo' muny fo' dem leichte divisions

No, he didn't
Russians, Brits and Americans did

exactly, also don't forget our favorite Radiostation .

Poles started ww2