Good Night White Power

What's the big deal about whites losing "their" countries? Newflash, you don't own anything. A country is set on a foundation of ideals, and that ideals are neutral to skin color. We are supposed to be better than that. When they go low, we go high. To me, a peaceful muslim is full niqab, is more of an American than some racist, xenophobic white nationalist, aka, someone like Richard Spencer. I'd rather have an entire nation of muslims, or other oppressed minorities, than a bunch of microdick'd skinheads.

Oh, and do you want to not be a minority? Is it because they are oppressed or anything? Well, tough luck. After centuries of colonialism, minorities have the right to be angry, and we must all reap what we sow. They are owed such a large amount, that almost nothing you could ever do could repay them of their historic and on-going oppression. If blacks were paid reperations on back wages, they would receive over 10 trillion dollars in lost wages.

Think about that next time you want to hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZbOPWjcbHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What's the big deal about whites losing "their" countries? Newflash, you don't own anything. A country is set on a foundation of ideals, and that ideals are neutral to skin color.

Then what was wrong with colonialism?

>A country is set on a foundation of ideals
Wrong.

> A country is set on a foundation of ideals.
White Nationalism is an ideal.

> I'd rather have an entire nation of Muslims
You mean like almost every single country in the Middle East?

go back to plebbit faggot

> race doesn't matter
> still, you must pay for what your race did in the past
> also, I'm a huge faggot and love black dick

>Think about that next time you want to hate them.
Wow you're right, this is even easier than before!
sage.

What's the big deal about blacks losing "their" countries? Newflash, you don't own anything. A country is set on a foundation of ideals, and that ideals are neutral to skin color. We are supposed to be better than that. When they go low, we go high. To me, a peaceful muslim is [sic] full niqab, is more of an African than some racist, xenophobic black nationalist, aka, someone like Beyoncé. I'd rather have an entire nation of muslims, or other oppressed minorities, than a bunch of BBC'd niggers.

Oh, and do you want to not be a minority? Is it because they are oppressed or anything? Well, tough luck. After centuries of colonialism, whites have the right to be angry, and we must all reap what we sow. They are owed such a large amount, that almost nothing you could ever do could repay them of their historic and on-going oppression. If whites were paid reperations on colonial expenditures, they would receive over 10 trillion dollars in lost wages.

Think about that next time you want to hate them.

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/

>A country is set on a foundation of ideals,

only America, not real countries. if you can't see through these memes you've been indoctrinated with you are a retard.

No.

there is a possibility of losing those set of ideals.

>leftists: "AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ON WHITE POWER AND EVIL WHITE MEN AND SLAVERY AND WHITEY WHITE WHITE!!!"
>also leftists: "we should respect the ideals this country was founded on"

Every group gets a country except whites. It's all so tiresome

Test

kek op got wrekt in the first post

>Oh, and do you want to not be a minority? Is it because they are oppressed or anything?

Yes. The only countries where ethnic minorities are treated with any decency are white majority countries.

FALSE

N o
N i g g e r s

fuckin todd

>Is it because they are oppressed or anything?
Niggers are savages that treat everyone and everything, including their own kind, like shit. Niggers are why we can't have nice things.

Colonialism is the greatest thing to ever happen to niggers. Also, Obama is going to jail and no amount of shilling will stop this.

>A country is set on a foundation of ideals, and that ideals are neutral to skin color.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No.
No one believes this retarded meme.

/thread

>Newflash, you don't own anything.
Neither do you.

>To me, a peaceful muslim is full niqab
>peaceful Muslim
An oxymoron if I've never heard one.

>I'd rather have an entire nation of muslims
Then go live in one if you love them so much.

>They are owed such a large amount, that almost nothing you could ever do could repay them of their historic and on-going oppression.
"You're responsible for things your ancestors did before you were ever born, goyim."

>Well, tough luck. After centuries of colonialism, minorities have the right to be angry
Nope.

>If blacks were paid reperations on back wages, they would receive over 10 trillion dollars in lost wages.
And then go back to 58%+ dropout rates, 50% of murders, and straight up "WE WUZ KANGS!" bullshit and demand more money from 'da raycis whyte mang'.

If anything OP proved he is the real racist here.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZbOPWjcbHM

>ideals are neutral to skin color
No they aren't

Sage all shill threads