"american was founded by immigrants

>"american was founded by immigrants

the look on his face when she says that. Spouting liberal talking points when she supposed to be a conservative

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kiv7OQSzSiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pPNtJkl-jjY
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
discord.gg/t3NA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Kiv7OQSzSiQ

It was founded by European immigrants.

There's a difference.

That's not a sound argument.

Also there was no welfare state so you either came over to work and produce or you starved.

Uncontrolled immigration + welfare state = dead country

She's a best goy.

It is a fundamental difference. Invasion is invasion. We know the difference- not enough Indians wanted to call it what it was.

Laws regarding immigration has changed since then
Immigrants are no longer forced to integrate into the US.

Yada yada

She is a paid shill. Duh

If you're conflating legal immigrants with illegal immigrants, you're the enemy.

It's a technically correct statement. The United States was undoubtedly founded by immigrants.

It just misses the point of this entire argument: that uncontrolled immigration, especially of immigrants that refuse to integrate culturally, is an unmitigated disaster.

I don't get OAN but my grandpa says it's based. Apparently he's wrong

Is it so hard to achknowledge that 'immgrant' isn't one brand but a variety of people?

>America was founded by immigrants

>Yes, but not all immigrants are the sames and it's important that we discern them by their merits and intentions.

Is this that hard of a talking point to bring up?

>11 Million
She is a good goy

america was founded by whites and we should let all the whites in that want in and are willing to work. shitskins and niggers can go to countries founded by other shitskins and niggers

No, it was founded by colonists. You can't immigrate to empty plains or fucking jungles.

It was colonized by Europeans.

Never forget the 11 million.

>the expression a thoroughly aroused woman pretending to be angry makes
wew

Religious extremist immigrants who came with ships and guns*

Kek, bretty gud on Spencer

> hurr only Yuropean immigrants allowed inside Durr

Yeah good luck with that argument especially after shipping in niggers and chinese right after Independence

I don't like Richard (not because of his views), but I must admit, he's getting better at those debates.

He's BTFO this woman in that interview.

>The United States was undoubtedly founded by immigrants.
into what country did these people "immigrate too"? What halls of government did these people storm and overthrow? What great cities did the immigrants sac?

This nation was founded on colonizers. There was no nation to immigrate to until whites built it.

You have to go back

6 million jews+5 million goys

The immigration boom that built America was from immigrants coming here for opportunity and freedom. There wasn't welfare. Now immigrants come here for welfare and on a lower scale, opportunity to make a good living.

Comparing the early Ellis Island days to today is basically misdirection to prove a point that isn't there.

>Spouting liberal talking points when she supposed to be a conservative
If it isn't already obvious, they're all on the same side.

I hate this kike so fucking much. Look at those stupid fucking glasses. What self-respecting billionaire globalist wears those fucking things?

>spencer

in the garbage it goes
go back to trs

A Jewish one.

Semantics. If that's how you want to define immigration in this sense, fine. I don't care.

That's not the point of this debate, which is that European culture, as it has evolved in the United States, is superior to the source culture of most immigrants entering the United States at present. So it's up to those immigrants to integrate.

Huntington says they were settlers, not immigrants

But, really, come on

Immigrants from Europe, not China or India or Arabia or Africa

The country was founded by British colonists who over generations developed a greater attachment to this land than to a far away country they never stepped foot in. They weren't immigrants. Words mean things.

I don't know why people insist on lying about our origins. It's not like they're shrouded in mystery. It's all well documented.

The United States employed an explicitly pro-White immigration policy for the entirety of its two centuries of existence until the treasonous 1965 Immigration Act, which reversed this safeguard and subverted American immigration policy to discriminate against White Europeans in favor of non-White immigration. Prior to the 1965 Act, American immigration policy favored White European immigration to maintain the status quo of the American population.

This "we're a nation of immigrants" talking point is entirely disingenuous.

>conservative
No such thing in the US. There are only Marxists and neoliberals. These have the same goals but different means to achieve them.

Spencer is controlled opposition. He is the /Media's guy/.

>he doesn't know about spencers kike handler

good goy, keep giving him shekels

>I don't know why people insist on lying about our origins.

wut?

my dick is confused

Yeah, yeah. Post the one with Barbara Bush next.

America was not founded by immigrants lmao

it was founded by colonizers.

Jesus Christ can we stop giving Richard spencer attention? This guy is a shill's wet dream

In a sense, it's more about the declining number of the white non hispanic demographic in America. We've allowed tribalism to thrive in every minority and sub community and they have no intentions on suddenly changing that when they are the majority. "integration" will never happen. They'll never choose for the sake of the country over the interests of their group.

Why are leafs so retarded?

You can't expect too much from a country that elected this part-time snowboarding instructor as their leader.

Back to stormfront you go.
Europe should be an ethno-state but America shouldn't.

The worst part of the 1965 Immigration Act wasn't entirely the end of favoritism toward White Europeans. The previous policies weren't explicitly pro-European, but rather, pro Nordic culture.

Southern Europeans were not considered such, but they came in and eventually integrated with the local culture. The same happened to non-whites pre 1965, including Asian and Hispanic immigrants. Talk to Asians and Hispanics who have had families here for 3 or more generations, and you'll see that they tend to be very American, culturally.

The 1965 Immigration Act took out the strict but necessary bounds on immigration, which caused immigrants to enter in such masses that they no longer felt a need to integrate.

well, mexicans are now colonizing usa

Not even immigrants. The heart of America was founded by Anglo-Germanic SETTLERS, and then became corrupted by immigrants, be it Irish, beaner or Asian.

Blacks have been here for 400 years and haven't properly integrated. How much longer do we need to wait?

Perhaps diversity just doesn't work. I'll give you credit for trying to square the circle but sometimes you just realize that ideas based nationalism (civic nationalism as it is often called here) isn't nationalism at all but rather an attempt to make others into something that they are not.

not even that, it was founded by anglo settlers. european immigrants came after. Im not even anglo and i know this.

another great dickie video

youtube.com/watch?v=pPNtJkl-jjY

>america was founded by immigrants
But that's not true. Almost all of the founders were born right here in America.

Why do American racist want to be like Europe?

Life is a lot better in America and I would live there if I could.

Why, because then you don't get to live in what should be a European country anymore? Fuck off shitskin. Your brothers have destroyed the US.

Disappointed in my alienfu, Liz.

D R O P P E D

he got #rekt by some goofy looking bitch from Vice.

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

4:44

fuck off nigger

This. My Mexican grandad waited around 10 years for the opportunity to immigrate here legally. After a week here, he started his own general goods store and learned pretty good English in Mexico before he came here. I'm sick of illiterate immigrants who don't speak english coming here and the first thing they do is ask for gibs. Legal or illegal.

Thanks for confirming that facts don't matter and that your some sort of fag whose faggy feels is how you view the world instead of being pragmatic and smart and shit.

ya dumb as queer no wonder right wing SJW cry so much about their feels not being accepted fag. Yall white ass niggas just as fucking gay as the actual queers you claim to hate ya beta ass faggots.

Poor Trudeau. All he wanted to do was make his mom's husband happy, instead he's ruined the Trudeau name for generations.

>It was founded by European immigrants.

European SETTLERS.

It's even more different.

I don't know. I'm more optimistic in that sense. Tribalism is a natural part of human biology, but it doesn't necessarily have to be done on the basis of race.

A tribe based on cultural sameness seems possible, and I feel like it's happening at present, since many minorities who voted for Trump did so out of essentially the same fear of non-integrated immigrants that white voters did.

>niggers are equal to whites

nice shit argument you have there chink

it isnt semantics, you are just wrong.

america was not founded by immigrants it was BUILT on the blood sweat and tears of immigrants. the 13 colonies was founded but not by immigrants

>Talk to Asian and Hispanic immigrants who have had families here for 3 or more generations, and you'll see that they tend to be very American, culturally.

Right, but that was because there were very few Asians and Hispanics here. Prior to 1965, we had a Hispanic population of less than 3%, and an Asian population of less than 1%. Now those populations are growing and the need to integrate is not as strong. Hispanics now make up 17%, and Asians 5%. So they went from less than 4% of the country to now around 22%. These numbers will only go up.

When whites die out, so will their culture. We've already seen this in the majority minority cities.

His real father is very proud though!

>white europeans left ethically homogenous Europe to risk their lives in American wilderness
Really made me think

>The 1965 Immigration Act took out the strict but necessary bounds on immigration, which caused immigrants to enter in such masses that they no longer felt a need to integrate.
From a racial prospective this is good though. Integration=Race mixing

>>The 1965 Immigration Act took

Literally the Jews

The bottom line is that today we are a nation of citizens, not illegal immigrants, not refugees, C-I-T-I-Z-E-N-S.

Immigrants are welcome, provided they are here legally and/or going through the process to become American citizens who wish to contribute.

Wetbacks and muslim rapefugees can get fucked. They're nothing but parasites who don't give a shit about this country and are only here to bleed our economy

In theory, integration means race mixing, but when you've got such wonder (((media))) as the US does, you can just convince everyone that they're bigots for not wanting little napoy-headed nigglets as grandkids.

CHILD OF GOD LMAO

Who are you to deny the needy and suffering?
No borders will solve all of the world's problems by redistributing wealth.

>flag

:^)

So the only requirements on being an American is simply having paperwork and not being a Muslim.

You aren't going to preserve American society that way. By your logic dysfunctional peoples like Haitians, Congolese, and Papuans are more than welcome on the mere fact that they aren't Muslim people.

Sure, Dominicans are better than Afghans on the basis of religion. But America becoming the Dominican Republic is by no means a good thing. And I've seen this happen to my Northeastern town. But, hey, at least they have the proper paperwork and aren't Muslim..

Trust me, I fully believe in biological essentialism. There are genetic factors that differentiate some humans from others, and race is a decent way to distinguish those difference.

It's just not a perfect way of doing so. There are genetic exceptions in every race. A majority of blacks have failed to integrate, and until science reaches a point where we can change genetics, they probably won't. But a few blacks have integrated pretty well, and seem to hit much higher levels of IQ (maybe because of previous race mixing, who knows).

The point is, I don't know how to distinguish all of this, and decide who is properly integrated and who isn't. But that reality is there, and I'm fine with them having a place in the country too.

And what caused that was the opening of the floodgates. Previous generations of non-white immigrants integrated because of the need to, since there were no large groups of similar races to hide in. That changed in 1965. Immigrants after that refused to integrate because they had no need to, since they just set off into same race ghettos which kept alive whatever inferior culture they belonged to. I feel like that was something that maybe happened to blacks in this country. We brought in too many of them as slaves (a major mistake imo), and after they were freed they just all continued to live in isolated black communities. They never integrated because of it (although there were a lot of attempts from whites to help them integrate, but they still didn't on average, so genetic factors might come into play on that).

>You aren't going to preserve American society by upholding the immigration laws in the United States

Ok...

>You aren't going to preserve American society that way.

America is just a collection of businesses like any country.

Unless people adopt to globalism, we will just see more shitty wars and needless deaths for no good reason.

The majority people's need to assimilate to the minorities, this was peace is achieved.

discord.gg/t3NA8
JOIN guys

>European conquers, settlers, and pioneers

Big difference from "immigrant".

Immigrant is, "hey let me get a piece of what you built."

It's about a lot more than immigration law. If you think all that is important is laws you are missing the bigger picture.

You have essentially said race and demographics do not matter. The US could become non-white, and as long as it was done legally, we would be fine. But that's just not the case.

I know many people who have come here "legally" and have changed the culture. This inevitably happens. Sure, I guess legal is better than illegal in the sense that they followed the law. But the culture still changes.

>no dogs

I find this sign offensive and hateful

you typed "Anglo-Saxon" wrong you Kraut

>merica woulda been the same if founded by saudis and africans

sure thing

I'm not sure. There will be some race-mixing for sure, but I think the stupid liberal nirvana of purely mixed races is not something that will ever happen (unless they try forcing that shit down everyone's throats in some subtle brainwashing, which is why they often do so).

If all other things are equal, including culture, people tend to marry others who look similar to their parents and family. It's a natural biological tendency. As I said before, while there are Asian and Hispanic families who are very American culturally, they still tended to marry other Asians and Hispanics.

>Irish
disgusting catholics ruined my country too
they really are potatoniggers

Again, you are assuming that integration is possible on a large scale, but the only integration I have seen done is on a small scale. People can point to individual blacks that they know have integrated, but as a whole, they largely have not. The same can be said for Latinos and Asians.

Look at the major cities - places like Los Angeles STILL have ethnic enclaves and some of these people have been in LA for generations.

I think a lot of civic nationalism is just wishful thinking. If we teach kids the right morals they will be just like white people. But in many cases this just isn't going to happen.

The problem is people will find the one good black and say, hey, this guy did it, so they all can do it! And then we end up bringing loads of more people in with the hopes that a few good ones come out of it.

Paul Gottfried has forgotten more about politics than you will ever know.

>There will be some race-mixing for sure, but I think the stupid liberal nirvana of purely mixed races is not something that will ever happen (unless they try forcing that shit down everyone's throats in some subtle brainwashing, which is why they often do so).

It'll probably happen, but what liberals don't understand is something like that has to be organic. Ramming it down everyone's throats and trying to make it happen in less than a few decades is going to make everyone throw up and outright reject it. You'd think they'd realize this and just fuck off and let everyone live their lives, but then again they wouldn't be liberals if that was the case.

Shut up retard

>"Dog? I am no dog! I am friendly turtle!"

We aren't race mixing user, we are getting replaced.

The US isn't turning into a nation of whites mixed with another group. The whites are just dying out and getting replaced with new groups.

We went from 90% to 60%. In 20 years we are going to be a minority, and it's not due to race mixing, it's due to new arrivals and low birth rates. In fact, you look at the statistics and there is a strong in-group bias. Even many of the major cities are still segregated through freedom of association.

Not to mention the cultural differences the play a major role in this. You have the vast majority of minority races believing that the government should play a different role in society than the whites do.

Not to mention, white DNA is generally recessive, so the mixed offspring generally identifies with the other race or as mixed. Barack Obama never once referred to himself as a white man and I doubt any white would call him one of their own.

t. irish
you guys are worse than niggers, you ruined this wasp country

I don't think I'm disagreeing with you on anything. I'm just pointing out that there are exceptions, precisely because it's possible on small scales.

As you say, the issues happened when the immigration floodgates opened. Personal responsibility to integrate among immigrants went out the window. I'd be fine with a full moratorium on immigration until the current immigrants start integrating more fully, which is an entirely different issue in itself, and not one I have a full solution to.

I guess the only thing I seem to disagree with you on is on optimism in the ability to teach culture to young children, regardless of race. I think it's possible, but certainly far more possible at small scales, when you don't have to worry about a flood of other cultures demanding space in your society.