HAPPENING - Obama's speechwriter hints that TRUMP WAS TAPPED

twitter.com/jonfavs/status/838086840515112960

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Favreau_(speechwriter)
nypost.com/2016/10/03/book-details-how-team-obama-schemed-to-let-hillary-skate/
youtube.com/watch?v=OD3088xLguw
thenation.com/article/amazon-washington-post-and-600-million-cia-contract/
motherjones.com/mojo/2013/06/fisa-court-nsa-spying-opinion-reject-request
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 he commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head from 100 yards away

CNN AND RIBBIT BTFO AGAIN

Jon Favreau

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Favreau_(speechwriter)

>suicide by multiple bludgeons to the head

OBAMA DINDU CONFIRMED

>Hey guys I know I'm the President and everything but it wasn't me who authorized it, I swear
Did this idiot turn a blind eye to everything happening in his administration so he can claim plausible deniability?

for a moment i thought the director of chef was obama's speechwritter

i only trust CNN, NBC, CHER

or has an awkward tumble, falling out of bed at night and strangling himself with the sheets in his surprise.

Bump

>while handcuffed

He was just so despondant about the election.

THEY ARE AFRAID!!!!

The walls are closing in, Trump is panicking now. My guess is that the FBI got a warrant to tap trump and now shit is about to hit the fan.

Flynn resigns first, then sessions commits perjury. Something big is about to be released possibly tonight.

It's gonna be a thing of unimaginable beauty if more and more people on the left start dishing serious dirt on the people they've known and worked for.

Suicide by drone

wow

Is there something really in Donald being wiretapped? I'm getting really confused by all this news with - what always turns out to be - little substance.

this, Trump must be scared as fuck about what they have on him

Ruh roh

How can trump ever recover from pic related

can someone link be the proofs pls

Suicide by piloting a 747 into his face

>a federal judge
Obama's activist judges don't count. If they found probable cause, then they need to release it. Literally not an argument.

>federal judge
>wiretap

somebody hasn't been paying attention

KYS SHILL, YOU ARE ALL GOING TO GET FUCKED UP PRETTY SOON

The NYT, WaPo and CNN articles for the past three may months ARE the proof, you dumbass. The bragged about tapping his phones, moron. Don't you remember, drip drip drip?

It's so fucking obvious he's trying to damage control before shit hits the fan.

>what is watergate

>they got a judge's approval to wiretap, and the NSA/CIA isn't a bunch of rouge kikes
ahahahahaha slant eye trying to lie

All it takes is one to throw the rest under the bus

So who did order it. Under what authority was this spying carried out.

This truly is the end

of Donald Trump's campaign

Literal retard here. Can you elaborate, plox?

Nice proxies, shareblue

user WTF

chef?

Dumb chink, if there was any evidence it would have been used against him when election was still undecided.

links pls

IT'
S HAPPENING SHAREBLUE BTFO!

user, how can we say this? The Obama Justice Department was bit suspect.

nypost.com/2016/10/03/book-details-how-team-obama-schemed-to-let-hillary-skate/

t. increasingly nervous man

The white house can't order anything. It is only a building. All this guy has said is that he didn't do it. Not that he didn't witness, approve of, or that no one in the building did it.
Where the fuck is Trey Gowdy when you need him?

Yeah, that totally sounds like a guy with inside knowledge. No way could he have made that tweet unless he knew about Obama betraying America.

>suicide by slipping in the shower and choking to death

>FISA
>needing any probable cause

When will shills just die off?

THE FUN STOPS HERE!
WHAT DO YOU FUCKERS MEME!
KEK PLEASE FORGIVE US FOR WE DO NOT WHAT WE DO!
LORD JESUS I LOVE YOU

Trump was guaranteed to lose. A Crooked Judge and Dirty Law Enforcement Officials did a favor for the Next President of the United States Hillary Clinton

Links, idiot? I don't believe you. I want to believe you because I want to see Obama and the left go down in flames but I don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=OD3088xLguw

Mods are fucked. Thats all I can say. I'm prepared to act

>Did this idiot turn a blind eye to everything happening in his administration so he can claim plausible deniability?

That's what Bush did, most likely how the deep state operates. Have their presidential puppet act as a figurehead, while they run things behind the scenes

google Snowden

chink was implying that wire tap warrant was legally attained. Sup Forums saying "since when does guv agencies do anything legally.

user , have you not been paying attention?
There is nothing that can come out of Trumps that can hurt him. Obama is fucked.

prepare for the worst (Ryan presidency)

FISA courts are literally secret

because they're for investigating _F_oreign _I_ntelligence. They're not gonna make the names of our spies public, fool.

Need literal autistics

You shills and your bots are fucked

HILLARY ORDERED IT

IT CAME FROM DEPT OF STATE

>"the buck stops here drumpf. of course he should have known what other people in his campaign were doing!"
>"bbbbb...but obummer didn't know that the people working for him filled for a warrant, then ammended the warrant, then delivered the information to 16 other agencies. how could he? he was only the president"

really tickles the almonds

Clinton had the election won, this was for payback later. Remember "Bill Clinton is a Rapist"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Favreau_(speechwriter)

another democrat lackey who is presently unemployed!!

thenation.com/article/amazon-washington-post-and-600-million-cia-contract/

p-p-p-propaganda

When the economy turns around.

(((Aaron Klein)))

He got it through a FISA court. FISA courts are Kangaroo courts. The proceedings are sealed, and only government is allowed into them. It's one of the things Snowden exposed, and it's one of the worst parts about the patriot act.

Just Brock my fuckin' shit up

THEY ARE SLELING EACH OTHER OY VEYYYYYY

Only 0.03% of all wiretapping requests put through the FISA courts have been denied.

>waited until a solid month after Republicans took the White House and Congress

I don't think so

more like there has been a desperate gasp from the establishment state in the past month and now it's triggering an opposite reaction that's going to put them permanently under

That's why every intelligence agency has said that there is no relationship and/or a gossamer thin and highly ambiguous relationship between any members of the Trump campaign and Russia, and that they definitely have found zero proof of anything untoward. Yeah, this zipperhead is probably right on the money with this one.

He was great in Swingers.

wow thats fucking crazy actually

I hope trump outmaneuvers these cock suckers

His Last Speech Seemed to help. He seems to be getting some support from members of the Deep State

Don't just trust a (((Mother Jones))) screenshot simply because it supports your worldview, user. This is a minefield we're living in now.

Fake news

Trump was a non-factor, He had no chance of winning. However, he did need to be taught a lesson.

>yfw Hillary ordered it

FISA warrants are very difficult to get. If a judge granted, the FBI must have had credible proof that Trump was trying to undermine US interests.

By the way, the FBI did get a warrant to investigate Trump ties to Russia. This has been reported many times in the news about the Trump Dossier.

I'm a chink and I want this chink investigated and thrown into jail with niggers.

motherjones.com/mojo/2013/06/fisa-court-nsa-spying-opinion-reject-request

this is based on a wsj report

lets be honest, this isnt surprising that out of 33,900 requests, only fucking 11 have been rejected over 37 years

Bump

MEME IT
FISA COURT = KANGAROO COURT

Newfag, Are you on crack?

FISA has only denied ~3 or so warrants among thousands of requests, correct? Can someone confirm? FISA is a dog and pony show.

Delusional you

or sleepwalks to his car and sleepdrives it onto a ferry before sleepdriving again off into the bottom of the ocean a mile from the coast where he committed sleepsuicide by sleepshooting himself twice in the back of the head through the headrest with a gun that he sleepbought after having made sleepcontact with an arms dealer a week ago, after which a diving burglar/arsonist happened across his body at the bottom of the ocean and stole his keys which he used to break into his house and burn it down.

fake dossier and no evidence ever shown about russia ties, ever.

FISA is patriot act kangaroo court bullshit to get whatever warrant or shit on the low. fuck of shariablue

Sauce?

see

He should definitely stay away from free weights and gas mains.

no, no, no.. gonna be shot in back of head while jumping of a 12 story building with arms tied and a pillow glued to his face.

Do you know why its called the "secret" police? Because the government technically doesn't know what's going on so they can't be held liable for what they do. Same shit happened all over the eastern bloc, from the Stasi to the Securitate.

Fake Woman.

Double secret

the final stumpening is impending

enjoy the calm before the storm

Jesus the shills are out in force. This guy hit the nail on the head. Trump tried to let the snakes slither away and hide in a dark cave or the rest of their lives. Instead they lashed out at hi from every corner. He even gave them Flynn and they doubled down. Trump just declared war. People are going to die, people are going to disappear. They were given a chance to give up with dignity and they refused. Now they will be crushed. People are way too dismissive of Trump. He has had a large percentage of the military backing him since early in the campaign. BACKING HIM, as in willing to fight for him. when he became president they didn't even need to risk anything. Now it is there DUTY to protect someone they pledged to defend when it was illegal. Some shit is definitely about to happen, but Michael Flynn will be the last casualty of the Trump administration that he gives up willingly.

>opaque court system
>being transparent about operations