Are pantyhose a redpilled, non-degenerate item of clothing for women?

Are pantyhose a redpilled, non-degenerate item of clothing for women?

On one hand, they're traditional and conservative, but on the other, they seem to be very sexualized.

I dont know but I wear thigh high socks. Way comfier.

What exactly does this have to do with politics?

This is my fetish.

He's autistic. Go easy on him.

A better question would be why should he care when he'll never touch a woman?

High heels are nasty and make the bitch wearing them ugly as fuck.

>Are pantyhose a redpilled, non-degenerate item of clothing for women?

It's also one of my fetishes

They get me duck hord

>but on the other, they seem to be very sexualized.
They're the opposite of that. Having bare legs is sexualized. Pantyhose keeps women professional, not looking like sluts.

Nobody cares,

Post pics (only if you don't have a penis)

It's only sexualized for you because you're not gay. Women find a man in a well-tailored suit to be sexy too.

Just my opinion, but they're something that can be worn in a provocative way, or a very respectable way.

>women professional
Not possible. It's silly when people say how cunts should dress in a professional environment. Any business that allows cunts is not a professional environment.
>Having bare legs is sexualized.
No, it's just normal.

Fuck if I know. All I know is that I like women's legs.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no

The only "redpilled" and non-degenerate clothing guideline for women is a dress/skirt that is at least down to the shins, a neck-line that doesn't go more than two finger-widths below the bottom of the neck, and sleeves that go down to the elbow.

This is the absolute minimum guideline for non-degenerate non-whore clothing.

Are you muslim ?

Me too! What does it mean, user??

I wanna bust loads on then so I'm good with em

>pantyhose is conservative

nigga what?

I wanna sniff her feet, sometimes I jack off while sniffing a bag of salt n vinegar chips while pretending emma's feet are in my face.

LEAF

>>Having bare legs is sexualized.
>No, it's just normal.
Nigger by that logic being nude isn't sexualized, it's just normal. You're a dummy.

Only prudes wear pantyhose, sluts go bare skin.

same here anons

pantyhose is the most redpilled clothing item for women

Post more of it so we can find out

stockings are better

>Not surrendering to a womans feet

cmon french boy

what about yoga pants. whats the redpill here.
they cant be that comfortable since i wore material like that as a thermal for winter running and its not really that comfortable.
and everytime i see some bitch highride them up their ass cracks it cant be that comfortable.

They're so trashy I can't even find them attractive, pantyhose are god tier though.

Christian

pro-tip: look at what christian women wore for 2000 years, before the 20th century

What the heck is that? A stocking-panty?

An intensely practical garment for the working woman, naturally.

it depends who's wearing them

Whatever, imam

>modesty is for islam only

In winter, you should wear tights or leggings or something under your long skirts or you'll be cold.

Sheer pantyhose are tacky as fuck and make you look either like a 90 year old woman, a prostitute, or make your legs look weird depending on the undertone of your skin. Tights are more fashionable and non degenerate.

Except fishnets. Fishnets are a sign of one of those overly intelligent whores who corrupt men for life.

They're nothing but a way for women to show off their legs and curves while maintaining an excuse that they're still wearing something so they're definitely not a slut. As usual women are nothing but walking contradictions.