Why do black males dominate sports and we are afraid to admit it?

Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?

Everyone knows ooga boogas from Africa can run faster and jump higher than the white man. This supports a race realist perspective, Justin.

Niggers were bred here to be atheletic as slaves. Also too I have my own theory:

>sports use to be segregated so you only saw whites play
>now that they are integrated the "white flight" of sports happend so less whites in the games
>white people also have a way more diverse set of goals in life, scientists, doctors, engineers, (((lawyers))), teachers etc
>all niggers grow up playing niggerball games
>their only goals are be a professional niggerball player or a drug dealing murderer, sometimes they do both
>muh diversity also focuses more on the niggers
>the whites that are good have to be grade A top notch good to be in niggerball sports
>tfw whites still are mostly better at the sports (every successful football team has a white quaterback, Larry Bird for niggerball, all the old baseball legends, Wagner, Cobb, Mantle, Ruth, Gehrig)

If I didn't work or go to school I'd be pretty good at sports too.

>Baseball
everyone knows that Latin Americans, whites, and Japanese dominate baseball

Thank god. We almost went an entire hour without another one of these.

I have yet to hear anyone admit that red ants are redder than black ants too. WTF is up with that?

When it comes to running and jumping blacks dominate.
>faster twitch fibers in their legs
>higher bone density
>leaner calves
>years of evolution

West and East Africans are the greatest runners and sprinters in the world

Who is afraid to admit it? I know damn well blacks can dominate the fuck out of white people with their natural athleticism. There's still areas where whites excel tho.

Its genetics your nurture theories are idiotic, blacks have different bone structure, muscle composition and hormones, a slight difference can determine about win or lose at the Elite level in all Sports

>anything water
Niggersatapoolparty.jpg

not really
russians did great in sports because the soviet government supported talents.
in a country like germany it's difficult to be a pro track and field athlete. housing is expensive, food too. you can't live like in kenya in a shed and then run 6 times a week

>Blackd dominate judo

Bullshit. kys OP

sage

Stop trolling OP

>Caring about apehoop

Well soccer is dominated by non whites and non blacks

This thread

Why can't you give black people credit for anything Sup Forums?
Seriously, what are you afraid of

>ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps
chink...

when they were slaves, those that werent strong didnt survive. so only the most athletics survived and could have have a progeny

It's fun to watch

everyone here needs to learn how to read

>only mexico gets it

I see what you did op.

For all that talk aobut the superior IQ there seem to be an awful lot of white dunces itt

Hoo boy, you had me going there, I almost believed you until I got to Michael Phelps

Reposting the same thing every day is not allowed. Please read the rules. Newfags, do not respond to spam. Paid trolls bombard our board with gibberish hoping to disrupt board culture through sheer volume.

This fuckin thread again?

>top strongmen aren't niggers
>top olympic weightlifters aren't niggers
>all of Africa was taken over by whites

yet you believe that niggers are physically superior?

Your gonna need better b8 than that.

White athletes end up in the military. In combat positions

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Motogp is the only white man's sport.

>swimming
Niggers can't swim and they sure as shit can't swim fast.

>Weightlifting
>Martial arts
>Winter games
>Water sports
>Swimming
>Gymnastics
>Tennis
>Rugby
>Fencing
>many other on the list
>85% of olympic medals

Poor bait. Blacks usually underperform at everything that is not running. Nice sliding from Obongo using his Echelon pals to target political opponents.

>Strongest Man Competition
>Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross
>Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX

because of systemic racism within sports

Why are white Americans bad at basketball? There's tons of 6'5 and 6'6 rednecks in the south who never end up in the Nba is it cause
>Nba is a Jewish pysops that hires mostly blacks to make them accepted among sport cuckolds

Or

>white American guys just suck at basketball

Which one is it

white people literally resurrected lacrosse so they could have a sport they could dominate

>spend all of your time, even supposed school time bouncing and throwing a ball
>?????

Stick to e-sports white bois, where even Asians dominate you. Is there anything more pathetic than a white boi? They're only good at irrelevant sports like tennis lmao!

>Winter games

Not like Africa has ski slopes desu. That's like faulting Hungarians for being terrible sailors.

The rest mostly makes sense though.

Best athletes on the planet IMO

Do you have an issue with my ape hoop dog

It's because they play football instead. They hire tons of 6'6 Baltics ot Balkan Slavs in the NBA without an issue.

It's an anatomy thing for basketball. Blacks have longer limbs and higher centers of gravity. That leads to blacks (in general) being better at explosive, plyometric type athleticism like jumping, sprinting, and overall quickness

Because of hundreds if not thousands of years of selective breeding to make the most effective manual laborers?

I'm not afraid or jealous. They're too stupid to be seriously dangerous-- but you don't like to talk about the percentages of academic/scientific breakthroughs or military triumphs of blacks because it's contrary to your message.

Blacks, on average, have more athletic genetics than others races. Specifically blacks from a certain part of africa which coincidentally is where most of hte slaves come from.

No one thinks somalis or Ethipians are all that athletic (aside from long distance running perhaps).

But yes west african negros have more athleticism coded into their genetics.

Just like asians have less than whites.

And both white and asians have higher IQs than africans.

Leftists are happy to admit the first, but not the second.

Also these are averages. Doesn't mean it really matters. It doesn't matter that the top .001% of blacks are slightly more athletic than the top .001% of whites. The only function of that statistic is more repsentation in a few national sports.

Also leftist that worship blacks are pathetic cucks and should be ridiculed.

They were bred for it. Slave owners would selectively breed the strongest for efficiency as farm equipment. They stronger they were, the more they were worth in market value as well.

White people dominate sports in my country...

No.

also I forgot to mention that blacks are more desperate to get onto sports than whites. Lots of extremely athletic white men forgo atheltics to pursue other things. EVERY SINGLE athletic black tries to get into sports even when it sinks his prospects for other paths through life.

Who cares?

We still have the best sport on Earth, Hockey.

Not only that but for the most part non-nogs still have a large stake in things like Volleyball, Tennis, Curling, Hockey and half the sports you mentioned with the exception of a small handful of individuals.

>horses are strong, fast and have big dicks
>humans are superior