This is a tweet by the President of the United States...

This is a tweet by the President of the United States. This is the level of public discourse and diplomacy you can expect to enjoy for the next 4 years.

Jealous?

lulz

He's taking shitposting to the next level, many such cases!

u mad bro

>he's still shittalking Arnie

Trump's just bitter about Arnie being a legit self-made millionaire living the American dream

It hasn't even begun.

Wait till the homefront has stabilized and he starts his big foreign project against Radical Islam.

You will see Muslim bantz you won't believe.

ausfag jelly of the bants?

8 years

that's a big plane

>4years

>legit self-made millionaire
As opposed to a self-made billionaire? I'd be pissed too, I guess?

For you.

And enjoy it we do

its gonna be 8 really entertaining years

He's all mad because his game of 4D chess got sideswiped by Obama's 400D chess. It'll be great to see Trump's Nixon level downfall of the next year or so.

I love this man.

Truely a president for the times!

lets see him make 4 weeks

>trying to make a board full of shitposters understand why a shitposter-in-chief president is a bad thing
Good luck with that

>Trump's just bitter about Arnie being a legit self-made millionaire living the American dream
And because Arnie blew him the fuck out after trumps previous comment about him

>its gonna be 8 really entertaining years
One more state legislature turns and the Republicans and amend the constitution without any democrat support.

Don't see how this is any worse than any of the cringey shit obama has done

Whats a good VPN so that I can start leafposting?

cryptostorm if u wanna be a full cyberpunk
proxy.sh if you want to larp as other countries

>implying he won't be impeached by some made up deep state bullshit

>Whats a good VPN so that I can start leafposting?
Private Internet Access.

Lol fuck off fbi

It's better than stupid political posts ugh that's so boring!

>mar 5, 2017
are you from the future?

and i checked the Austrlian time...

This. He's jealous America has a government that brings the bantz.

Good. No one even knows who runs your dusty little rock.

Starting out with 1 million and being born into a rich family is not exactly "self - made". Arnold didn't even speak English when he arrived to the US. Way more impressive.

I know......Isnt it great?

fpbp

Trump is my absolute hero. He CRUSHES all who oppose him. He does so clad in the armour of all that is good and godly in this world.

He still doesn't speak english

"Omg, Trump dishonours the holy function of the president of the united states ... okay, and now better get get in my gimp suit. I have to fuck some male virgin assholes tonight. Oh the pride of being a liberal."

He can't speak german either

I don't think you realize just how much a billion is. most people who get a million dollars lose it all, not make a billion out of it

Don't you have some feces to eat?

actually they are both awesome guys. Nevertheless Arnold joined the bad side and became a democrat. Now he only works to enlarge his wealth and destroy society and any value it ever has provided. When I have to decide what side to support, I would probably decide to support Trump.

8 years.

no, he's not mexican. he can afford real food

it's OK, you can let go of your pearls, Mabel

>Implying a million dollar loan is a lot of money.
That's enough to fund half a McDonald franchise location in a city for 1 year.
That's enough to hire ~10 programmers (non-poo) for 1 year (excluding building, hardware, and other costs)
In business a million is nothing. To get over 1000% return and turn it into billions is much more impressive than just being a lucky celebrity.

>fakkurifu

This is a picture of the President of The United States of America. Your country is literally runned by a fucking clown.

What do you have against clowns?

He'll be out soon enough. His latest accusations crossed the line.

I agree he should just not talk to the people at all like Obama (except when a dindu gets shot) and then fuck the country in the ass with executive orders

"Let me quickly tweet something: 'Trump ruins the U.S.A.', ok good. Now let's get back to action Mohammed. You fuck my wife while I watch. Also when I try to jerk off, you push the button and give me an electric shock, okay?"

he's already got all the democrats to say that a president can't order a wire tap and that its completely illegal. now they gotta eat their shit pie when trump provides the proof. does no one remember watergate?

>diplomacy
I didn't vote for a diplomat. I voted for a mean son of a bitch that does not take shit.....Keep in mind he may be the President, but he is also a human with many opinions. It is not fair to ask him to keep his mouth shut at all times. Better luck next time CTR/CREW

It could be worse.
We could be getting wall-to-wall coverage of how he fills out his NCAA tournament bracket.

>I didn't vote for a diplomat.
yet you still got one. Ive yet to see any complaints from world leaders he's actually met with

Why is Trump so childish ?

>887 retweets
>1176 likes
I refuse to believe this is real

>the president is constatly comunicating with his people
>bad thing

>The POTUS is BTFOing Ahnold on Twitter

lmao this timeline man. He really is all about that "total victory" huh?

He's human. It's refreshing and I never want to go back to robotic kike puppets.

People who demand Trump be more "Presidential" (btw hes the President, everything he does is presidential.) miss the whole point that by keeping it real he keeps the connection to his base real. Maybe they want to sever that bond.

Imagine how fucking bored we'd get if he just stuck to policy announcements and thank yous on twitter.

A million dollars in the 60's is like 20 million today retard

Well that's... kind of what I expected already. The Donald does not change. I don't think so.

so salty

mickey and donald are doing an entertaining job when making the us and a "great" again

- destroy the high tech industry in silicon valley
- prefer fantasy tech like clean coal over green energy
- think peak oil and peak coal are 1000s of years in the future
- poison the soil with frakking
- think climate change is made up by cinese
- have no clue what a salt treaty is....

>moving goal posts
and its more like 8 million. which still makes his 1 billion 8 billion instead

Also

> believing " small loan" bullshit

He also inherited daddy's entire business empire and fortune later

>checks flag
Aww, is someone sad the God Emperor is a better shitposter?

uhm nope, more like 3,5 millions today(when assuming an average inflation rate of 2.5%)

Yes

> Mar 5 2017

you posted your shoop a day early, ya daft coon.

> believing muh inflation of 2.5

retards, there is different inflation for everything various consumer products, houses, commodities etc

look at the average house price in the 70's was 30k and compare that to today

Arnold shouldn't have fired Chael.He would have had better ratings if he kept him

Poor Arnold. He really wanted to be able to run for President. If he did an actual good job as governor of California they might have been able to change the rule that says only people born Americans can be President.

you compare the average buying power, not the cost of a single item. and it works out to be closer to 3-8 million

>uhm nope, more like 3,5 millions today(when assuming an average inflation rate of 2.5%)

yeah, so buy a pdp 11 computer to access the arpanet in the 70s for your million

this is just embarrasing

Why does he say bad, and then pathetic? One or the other would have sufficed.

Y-yeah...

Australia should be the country with the shitposting leader. It isn't fair.

second hand embarrassment is a sure sign of autism, user

wtf makes it good? i have it and its bandwidth goes down badly in rush hours

Looking forward to it.

its a sign of empathy
not that you would understand

it's actually real when multiple personalities are involved
many such cases
life threatening trauma in childhood -> multiple personalities

its not, really. empathy would be feeling sorry, not embarrassed which is purely selfish

you are talking about the CPI which doesn't even include real estate in it.

Point fucking Stands a million dollars back then buys a good fuckton of real estate as opposed to the same today

The ultimate video shitposting was Obama giggling on Kimmel's show while launching illegal wars all over the Middle East and refugee trains with kids from South America being victimized enroute. All to vote democrat. Fuck Hollywood - that's Trump's point.

You have no idea how much I love this President.

>Sweden

Hahaha he's so Fucking stupid

Sup Forums started it

>March 5th,2017
>Today is march 4th

what

It is fair you kangaroo fucker. You have good shitposter people and we have shit ones.

>expect to enjoy for the next 4 years.
That would be 8 years, good sir.