LIMITED EDITION MAGA HAT!

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-make-america-great-again-green-hat

Trump has a St. Patrick's day hat out now which they will only sell until March 13th. I kinda want it, but it's $50. Should I add it to my collection?

how long it take to ship

ITS GOT A FUCKING CLOVER ON IT HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I'M ORDERING IT NOW.... ACTUALLY FUCK I LOST MY WALLET YESTERDAY SHIT GODDAMN COMMIES!!!!!

AFK FINDING MY WALLET

is this the first official Sup Forums merchandise?

WEARS GREEN HAT = KEKOLD

>but it's $50
>lost my wallet

Sounds about right.

I grow stronger.

thats impressive

Use code CPAC2017 for 10% off btw

the merchant is back at selling his shitty products

will the art of the deal actually change my life if i read it?

I like him, but i find it hard to believe he signed all those hats and books personally. There are signing machines that probably did a lot of it for him.

reddditietditdtreereeeee

I'm in deep potato nigger

>buying $50 maga hats
what a cuck

>chink culture

>asks for your occupation and employer at checkout
Why?

Kind of want that... Also where to cop a black maga hat?

It's a contribution to Trump 2020 campaign more than it is the cost of the hat, and I support that.

Just put in None/None if you don't want to reveal it. There's nothing disallowing NEATS to buy hats.

They said 2 day shipping when I ordered.

since Trump is technically currently running for office in 2020, this purchase counts as a campaign donation. Its just a survey trying to see what type of people based on their employment situation are buying hats so they can try to effectively market them better. a silly example would be if every person who ever bought a MAGA hat wrote Sup Forums in the employer field and put weaboo in the occupation field. the Trump administration would likely take this as a que to put a 2d waifu on their next hat to try and drive sales.

its economics at work

no, it's more an insight of trump's daily busines.s I recommend you to get the ebook as pdf from your torrent dealer of trust

Trump personally farts in the cap if you put NEET

Why is it $50?

I'd get it for $20.

Buying this hat will literally make your cock 2 inches bigger. Isn't that worth the extra $30?