Lmao

HAHA Drumpftards B T F O!!!!!
This is IRRAFUTABLE PROOF that DRUMPF IS EITHER A LIAR OR A CRIMINAL!!!

pick your poison!!!!!!! (:

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3466344/pg1
theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/
twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/03/04/dem-rep-ted-lieu-wants-trump-to-know-why-he-might-be-in-deep-st/
congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/4681
congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/4681/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no knowing a federal judge denied their request and they did it anyway
>thinking obama wont be in jail by the end of the month

>"one of thousands of judges Obama hand-selected decided there was 'probable cause' at his behest

Ho Lee Shit this guy is retarded.

>yes because everyone knows that the american government always obeys the law and never goes after anyone unless they deserve it

No it doesn't. It failed the first time. They had to delete Trump's name the second time just to get it through with a political judge.

Who???

Plus most people are saying it was a FISA court. Those guys rubber stamp everything put infront of them. They still turned down the Obama administration once.

>0.03% of surveillance requests denied

99.97% of wiretapping requests are greenlit. How is that fucking possible?

>Ho Lee Shit this guy is retarded.
No, Ho Lee Shit is his cousin. That's Sum Ting Wong.

Obama's was so overtly political that even a shadow unconstitutional secret court wanted nothing to do with it.

That's wrong because
1. First FISA warrant to spy on Trump was rejected
2. FISA always approves warrants
3. If there really were something wrong, we would know by now

>implying a FISA judge gives a fuck whether or not there's probable cause and isn't just a rubber stamp

Ted Lieu. He's a gook.

When I would go fishing at state lakes you would always see chink immigrants there. Theyd have a bucket, and it would be full of underage fish. Fish that should be 10 inches long to keep, they have a bucket of hundreds of 3 inch fish. They didn't care what the law said, what the facts were.

>has a meltdown and reveals the next watergate scandal
>tweets about tv ratings a few minutes later

does he have autism?

Actually if they used the patriot act they could bypass the federal judge. All they have to of done was claim Trump was engaging in espionage with Russia and they suspect it was part of a plot to overthrow the government.

The 3 judges that handled the appeal (After the FISA court denied the request ) were clinton appointees

The one and only wiretap request that was denied last year :(.

We're going to see millions of shills & idiots push the narrative that "they didn't tap Trump, so it's okay" in the coming days.

Anyone with any sort of background in undirected or directed graphs know that tapping at least 2 associates close to a target gives you an incredible amount of information. The fact that they wiretapped everyone except Trump is no different than wiretapping Trump himself.

Wow, probable cause is equal to guilt now? Why wiretap in the first place? If probable cause is enough, then Drumpf should be in jail!
I swear liberals are retarded. And twatter amplifies their stupidity.

Kek.

Go on, sweetie...

POO IN LIEU

why do you think Sup Forums and /r9k/ love him?

So they finally admit Nixon was right to wiretap the democratic party? Finally!!!

>does he have autism?
honestly.. probably.

Doesn't make him not right about all of it.

can someone explain why Trump makes claims without giving proof ever?

>a warrant is good enough evidence to imply guilt
>NSA spying on every single american means we're all guilty
Is leftism a mental illness?

Bang Ding Ow?

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3466344/pg1

>Is leftism a mental illness?
You know the answer to this.

WIRETAPPING POLITICAL ADVERSARIES IS ONLY WRONG IF BASED NIXON DOES IT

>Implying Obama that if wiretapped Trump, he'd have done it legally.

> demolishing each opponent in less than 140 characters
> autism

pick one.

I know right, why doesn't he show us the phone that was tapped? Or show us the line that was spliced by super spies? Or show us the people listening on the other end? Or show us Obama signing the paper to order the tap? right?

Because the media whips itself into a frenzy trying to disprove it; which inevitably leads to them proving it.

>yeah trump you are in deep shit
>no charges ever brought

makes you think

The cuckinator blamed his poor ratings (and ultimately firing) on Trump. Trump told the faggot to shut his faggot mouth and go back to banging 300 pound spic housekeepers.

Do you see now, the true nature of the beast?

you know he was using a voip phone right? you dont just 'splice a voip trunk'

>Obama personally tapped my phone
>I had the most people at an inauguration ever
>3 million people voted illegally

Are you okay with him making these claims and not giving any proof?

I love how nowadays there is an expectation that everything is perfectly timed, planned, and every story told is incredible or hilarious. This expectation is killing humanity. We can't talk about normal things without someone throwing a "cool story bro" in your face.
Twitter is his way of connecting his thoughts to the world as they come, unfiltered and in real time. It isn't a perfectly managed social media viral marketing platform where each tweet has to be timed well to have a certain reach.
Give the guy a fucking break. If he had no twitter, the public would criticize him for not being transparent enough.

Trumps page is particularly amateurish, as much as I like reading it. You're wrong though, most social media has hints of professionalism but is ultimately as casual as you're trying to say trumps persona is. You're just seeing what you want to see because you're jaded and like 34-35.

>Says increasingly nervous sockpuppet account 1000th time this month.

Not really but there are lots of other things that Im far less ok with, so he gets a pretty big pass as a matter of necessity.

more people watched the inaguration than any before it
Im sorry you only count pre telegraphic prescence, saskatoon is barren huh

He's intentionally stirring up a shitstorm to force all the details out.

its just strange that he is still tweeting about the apprentice when all of this shit is going on. why is his focus not solely on this scandal and the presidential duties? It's one thing to still care about your tv show, its another to let the world know that you're still obsessed with it's ratings, even in the face of serious happenings.

How is he supposed to show proof of this?

>if we ignore all the proof that illegals voted in the election then no illegals voted in the election
>if we ignore Spicer saying "with tv, internet, and everything, this inauguration had the most viewers of all time" if we just pretend he said something else and make fun of dude alternative facts lmao

You're a super duper spy, blending in so well with the rest of the anons.

>libtard logic

You faggots need the gallows.

That joke doesn't work anymore.

Its like everyone fucking forgot about the NSA mass collecting data and the PRISM program.

>Not knowing I could get a FISA warrant to investigate your radicalized poodle.

Very simple: It doesn't matter. There are enough people in the States who know exactly what they want to believe. They read about Obama being a bad guy, and they'll believe it, even when there is zero evidence for it.

Sauce on pic

The FISH request about the server was to in vestige a spam server sending out digital marketing Emails...

theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/

Yeah, anyone eating up these trump tweets is downtight retarded. He is POTUS, if he wants he can declassify any investigstion materials and show us all proof of what he says happened. Havent seen any of that yet and not holding my breath. In fact, he could declassify all of the shit surroubding Trump Russia investigation and put it all to bed right fucking now. He has the pwer to clear his name, that is, if he is indeed innocent. Judging from the fact that has not happened...I'm thinking its not the case. Lashes out on twitter instead

>le shill meme
nice argument fellow based centipede. include me in the reddit screenshot

FISA warrants can't be issued to spy on citizens, the only probable cause they have to prove is that the target is a foreign entity, the first warrant was refused because it mentioned Trump by name.

I didn't call you a shill, read it again. Do you get called one that often?

this guys a shill.

Says something absokutely logical and true
>must be a shill
I think you got that backwards bruh

>trumps tweets is downtight retarded
>absokutely logical and true

What did he mean by this?

>non white's opinion

This is the exact thread I started 2 weeks ago. If they had the warrant to listen in and then released the info, they're in big shit. If they didn't have the warrant and listened anyways, they're in big shit. If they listened in on the Russian call and didn't masks the US citizen's identity, they're in big shit.

is this spic stupid? That means that found nothing period and the whole russia narrative is bullshit

I'm confused.

The problem is that they DID tap Trump despite even FISA rejecting it.

They didn't approve the wiretapping, they approved monitoring of that ad pinging server.

THIS. Holy shit, it's like every liberal forgot about the biggest breach of rights and biggest scandal of the last two decades.

This is the first he said about it.

For an Obama shill and "zomg I believe Trump is a Russian agent" you sure suddenly care about evidence when you believe the former with none.

"I TOTALLY BELIEVE HE'S A RUSSIAN AGENT BECAUSE THE MSM SAID SOURCES SAID SO BUT TRUMP NEEDS TO PROVIDE IRREFUTABLE MATHEMATICAL PROOF BEFORE I BELIEVE HIM"

k

Stfu Poland

Shill

We have 3 holidays dedicated to getting rid of your ass

Sadly there's not one where you fucks got away from social media.

>3 million people voted illegally
But you don't need ID to vote in California and some other states, am I missing something here, can they found out that illegals are voting if they don't even need ID

>pick your poison
Zyklon B

>Trump needs to prove that he didnt conspire with the Russians to rig the election
How incredibly jewish of you. fucking idiot. you need to be shot

The irony is that freaking out over a lack of pattern is what's actually autistic.

People shouldn't perseverate so much.

>How low has Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process"

>tapp
>extra p
Why does Trump like extra p ? Many such cases.

post his twitter you fucking cunt, don't just post a stupid pic

it'ss proppper englishp

Find that tweet and read the replies. He gets his ass handed to him.

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/03/04/dem-rep-ted-lieu-wants-trump-to-know-why-he-might-be-in-deep-st/

Shill thread, paid judge, everyone knows judges are against Trump. Cucks will not win.

>Obama used the Patriot Act to collect data on every single American in the US.
- Dumbf used tax loopholes to steal a billion dollars from you.
- Dumbf used a dicky foot and amnesia to dodge the military draft and war that he now loves so much (...and that Cassius was vilified for doing in a much moer dignified manner).
- Dumbf used CHAAAAYHA!! steel to build his mail order bride pimp dens.
- Dumbf used slav slave workers to build said Saddam suites.
- Dumbf went bust half-a-dozen times, ripping of the workers he professes to speak for now.
- Dumbf was saved to ruin a nation another day, by the same jude bankster robber barons whose greed collapsed the economy in '08 -- the harbinger to the burger implosive extinction we're now witnessing.
- Dumbf is 100'$ of 1,000,000'$ chink cuck'd.
- Dumbf is Putin's cum-distended cock puppet.
- Dumbf beat and raped his ex wife (Ivana) then paid her to keep quiet -- Floyd Nigweather style.
- Dumbf's concupiscence results in his grabbing of slimy sarlacc, at every opportunity.
- Dumbf has deviant designs on his own kids.
- Dumbf has deviant designs on kids in general.
- Dumbf has an estimated 600-word vocabulary -- literal albino chimpanzee in an ill-fitting suit.
- Dumbf is likely suffering from the onset of senility, is on life-preserving cholesterol meds and is diagnosed as clinically obese... yet still munches nigger slop (with "Diet" Cock... kek!)
- Dumbf will soon have a full-time shrink placed into the White House to monitor him (*literally -- it's in the cockstaintuition)...

>le Russians hacked the election maymay

If you legit believe this you seriously need to have your voting rights stripped. Permanently.

Why does the public assume that our government actually abides by the law?

FISA is a cult within the government. Life-appointed federal judges making bank off of approving expensive search warrants that big data companies get paid for by the federal government.

And they do this, again, for life.

They're the heart of the deepstate cabal and they need to get OUT OUT OUT

Wi Tu Low

OP BTFO so hard he abandoned his thread in shame

Trump supports mass surveillance retards. This board was full of praise when he said he wanted to expand spying on the public

I think Trump needs a mentor. He looks very insecure in his role the as President of the US.

However bad i think of him personally he was elected by the people. There must be some old president or presidents and/or other experienced statesmen and stateswomen that can mentor him and act as his trusted inner circle.

I think if he gets some guidance he could do good.

ya trump already won
although you can make a case for "this will lead to trumps impeachment" says comitted gibbering patient for the 7th time today

flag

It's not like president ever wiretaped anyone. Especialy not the opossition! Especialy not near the election!

I wrote this a couple years ago...
(paraphrased)

A disturbing thing happened yesterday in the U.S House of Representatives.
A bill was passed under what I would call somewhat shady circumstances.
The bill is here:congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/4681
When you go to this site, that is the official government site, you will see that the synopsis of the bill seems to mostly deal with internal audits, national park trails, and such.
Section 309 in particular states:
"(Sec. 309) Directs the heads of the DNI, CIA, DIA, NSA, NRO, and NGA to ensure that there is a full financial audit of their respective entities each year and that each audit contains an unqualified opinion of the entity's financial statements. Requires the chief financial officer of each entity to provide an annual audit report to Congress."

However when you view the actual text , you will find a totally different section 309. This one states:

"SEC. 309. PROCEDURES FOR THE RETENTION OF INCIDENTALLY ACQUIRED
COMMUNICATIONS.
(a) Definitions.--In this section:
(1) Covered communication.--The term ``covered communication''
means any nonpublic telephone or electronic communication acquired
without the consent of a person who is a party to the communication, including communications in electronic storage."

Actual text is here
congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/4681/text

Both the house and senate have approved a bill allowing the executive branch ( CIA, NSA, FBI, Military Intelligence) to acquire, read, listen to, view, and store all your private communications. This includes cell phone calls, emails, skype, internet searches, chat room conversations, and anything stored in a cloud. It also grants them the ability to turn over your info to local law enforcement. They snuck this through, altered the actual text, and left the summary record that 99.9% of the public view if they are looking for a bill, unchanged without the attack on our our freedom included.

They keep talking down to him like they truly feel they are superior, yet he outsmarts and beats them everytime

>pick your poison

Don't mind if I do...

>- Dumbf used tax loopholes to steal a billion dollars from you.
>Trump stole money from us by not letting us steal money from him

>DRUMPF IS EITHER A LIAR OR A CRIMINAL!
why not both?

>What is the NSA
>All these """smart and intelligent""" people falling for this obvious bait to dismantle the NSA for invading our privacy

Does this mean that everyone is guilty because the NSA has been wiretapping us all for years?