Free shit from the government is what is causing the destruction the west

free shit from the government is what is causing the destruction the west

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and the fucking

no im pretty sure its jews

free shit for immigrants yes

Nope. It's welfare plus extremely liberal immigration policies.

This causes your country to be flooded by Third Worlders who realized long ago that a life on the dole in your country is far better than working in theirs.

Add in plenty of foreign aid to make sure they breed plenty of hungry mouths and you've got the reserfdom of the West.

no. its a fucking.

SHIIEET NIGGA DON B TAYKN MI GIBZ FRO ME!! MI BAEBEEZ GOTZ 2 EAT!!!

Where is my free shit ?

oy vey no we need communism goy!

And water is wet.

Free shit from the goverment castrates white people, who eventually feel the need to be cucked just so they can feel anything at all.

yeah. a serious medical condition i've had the last few months has redpilled me more on this i guess. already knew about it though from being alienated.

its a fucking

no. boomers destroyed the west

the companies outsourcing removing factory work for decades and the rising cost of tuition over those same decades was all done by boomers

they have decided they dont care if the people in the west wont continue to reproduce at high enough rates because they are barely getting by in 7/10 cases. they will bring in people with higher birth rates. muslims and mexicans. but there isnt enough work to go around. labor participation is so low you can even realistically say 1/3 americans has a job

its about to implode . cities are being cleared. detroit was one of the first but not the last. homeless go missing in fema camps they are not allowed to leave. families who visited them get the run around as to where they are and in some cases sent on a wild goose chase to halfway homes that never received them

its a quiet death because the boomers dont care and want to cry about brown people from other countries not having "the american dream"

Personally I would say that the single thing that killed a intelligently advancing world society is the fact that there is no type of "survival test" anymore. Like in the wild, animals kill other animals to survive. The human "race", being at the top of the food chain and the everything-else-chain has no actual test to decide who is worth being allowed to live and who is shit and needs to fucking die. Which is why we have so many fucking fat and stupid people walking around. And so many people who are generally undesirable in some way, like feminists.

The world needs standards again. The stricter they are, the better the human race will become.

who invented tooth paste, to at some point in the future ensure a product was invented, Aqua-Fresh, to eternally remind the Netherlands your flag looks like a really fun way to brush my teeth

leaf

This is free shit.

Not knowing (((who)))'s behind it and immigration of non-whites

No. The culture war waged by Jews, their foreign hordes, and their good goyim is what is killing the west

>free shit from the government is what is causing the destruction the west
Yes, let's end the hundreds of $billions in corporate welfare and defense contractor spending sprees!

>the companies outsourcing removing factory work for decades and the rising cost of tuition over those same decades was all done by boomers

You mean the 1% of boomers on Wall Street?

The 1% of Gen X and 1% of Gen Y is doing even worse.

>government is what is causing the destruction of the west
FTFY

Actually emotionally driven people and individualism are what is causing the destruction of the west.

Lenin and Marx had jew ancestry

And women having the right to vote is what causes the government to hand out free shit

This this this

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s