Sup Forums

Sup Forums

My highschool (graduated 2010) contacted me to give a graduation ceremony speech to this year's class.

What should I say to subtly redpill them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the jews

>not bluepilling them
Fuck off poorfag

tell them college is a scam, not to get into debt, and to go to trade school so that the marxists can't touch their brains.

>no marxists/globalists

got it

was also thinking of pushing a libertarian approach
>laws are guidelines not absolutes, etc.

>>laws are guidelines not absolutes, etc.
I thought you said redpill, not encourage Frankfurt School values like sanctuary cities, open borders, and distributing narcotics. Kill yourself.

>tell them college is a scam, not to get into debt, and to go to trade school

This, and start their own business. How A student ends up working for C students.

just banepost

Show them this video and proceed to show them a slideshow how we fought the wrong people

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Boipucci

"don't grow up to be like me. Dump trump love trumps hate! "

nuck figgers

UHH... HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG?

tell them to always think for themselves, and not take what people say at face value. there is alwasy a hidden agenda, and the sooner they think for themselves to ask "why would someone do this, or say this, what do they gain from it?" the sooner they will live more productive lives

>dat girl's neck

this

tell them becoming a NEET was part of your plan

I'll take "how to get kicked out within a minute" for $200

Show 100% power level and make examples out of the crowd. Bonus for smoking a fat cigar while doing so.

Give the most radically progressive speech you can get away with. Be purposely contradictory and aggressive. If you sound insane enough you can redpill them while having protection from any accusations of being racist/sexist/whatever. You have to do it right though, it has to be INSANE so that any reasonable person will be turned off. Sacrifice yourself, user.

Somehow appeal to traditional values by using the fact that social media made these kids lonely

Tell them about the Zionist conspiracy and that Hitler did nothing wrong. Find a way. The future of your people is at stake. Godspeed

Or to learn programming / web dev

No degree age 21 makin 120k a year / 70k from job rest freelance work, while all my friends are 50k avg in debt

get up there, heil hitler, then shoot yourself in the face. They will NEVER be the same again.

this could actually work.

Tell them that it's not actually their life, that it's the state life.

Tell them to give over everything.

Tell them the state is the most important thing in the world.

Like all sound political conceptions, Fascism is action and it is thought; action in which doctrine is immanent, and doctrine arising from a given system of historical forces in which it is inserted, and working on them from within (1). It has therefore a form correlated to contingencies of time and space; but it has also an ideal content which makes it an expression of truth in the higher region of the history of thought (2). There is no way of exercising a spiritual influence in the world as a human will dominating the will of others, unless one has a conception both of the transient and the specific reality on which that action is to be exercised, and of the permanent and universal reality in which the transient dwells and has its being. To know men one must know man; and to know man one must be acquainted with reality and its laws. There can be no conception of the State which is not fundamentally a conception of life: philosophy or intuition, system of ideas evolving within the framework of logic or concentrated in a vision or a faith, but always, at least potentially, an organic conception of the world.

worship the right gods

Just cut and paste excerpts from various fascists?

I like it.

you start redpilling them on the one true god, kek

roman salute at the end.

tell them to don't bother with a job and that it pays to be a neet

come back and link us a video of you doing it faggot

Laws ARE absolutes.

The juice.
Always the juice.

Why are you so special your old high school will give a shit what you have say?

I've achieved a lot academically.

Pretty vague answer
What have you specifically done? Are you a doctor? Did you come from some hick town? I am just curious. Most people I've heard about speaking at graduations have accomplished many great things not just some academic achievement

>starting a Sara thread and only posting one pic

You are filth.

>OP goes up to hold his little speech
>he starts with a voice like thunder
>the whole room shakes
>bitches get wet
>guys want to be like him
>he begins with the words "LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS..."
>acts like a reborn Hitler
>holy hell, no, he is Hitler
>the feminists, niggers and all other degenerates foam
>the normal students rip off their clothes to reveal their uniforms
>OP doing his business, reuniting the Reich
>it was a good fucking day
>and it will last 1,000 years

NOTHING SPECIFIC JUST VAGUE STATEMENTS.

"Remember, find truth where YOU see it."

"Never get your opinions from someone else."

"Think for yourself."

"GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!"

>t. nebraskan

WARN THEM ABOUT WHAT GEORGE CARLIN SAID IN THIS VIDEO!!
youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ