NEW STREAM! March4Trump: BERKELEY HAPPENING!

youtube.com/watch?v=ysy7oV_07PQ

Live stream; Antifa already started to gas and attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IB5zFaxQrmw
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Praise Kek!

Is this old?

No it's happening now.

"get a job"
> they're paid protesters brah

Maybe they finish burning the place down.

>that guy calling antifa the real fascists

He's got a point

Dat commie flag.

why am I looked at a USSR flag?

Why is pol not posting here this is like a happening.

>the tits on that fatshit in purple

What is that disgusting revolting looking/sounding thing with the bandanna and loudspeaker?

I think a new gender has just evolved.

LOOK NAZI

Tranny and other unhinged idiots. Do they not realize how they're being used?

Ayyy stragglers, everyone is over here, same topic:

>your timeline includes mass political violence
neat

>no fights
>no arguments

Boring

I like how they dropped the "no hate" line from their chants

God their chants are predictable and the people there are all what you'd expect to see--unhealthy and unloved.

>black guy appears and btfo antifa
this should be good

damn shit is going down

Anybody give me a quick rundown on Portland/Lake Oswego protest? My kid said it was big

>>no fights
>>no arguments
>Boring

antifag just peppered himself

and I heard cop radios but cameraman dropped his contacts

Curious about that.

i hope the guy waving that soviet flag gets it shoved up his ass.

Hurry my brethren there isn't much time,
God calls for vengeance divine.
Be sure that the punishment fitteth the crime.
Earth Mother's patience has lasted so long.
Be sure that Her fury will be just as wrong.

He enjoyed it.

LETS GO M8

According to news this armed man has been seen near the rally

I love how they cut live feed to the spanish pro trump supporter....and switched the cameras to other protestors.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Every time!

SHUT HIM DOWN

what have I missed?

who keep flipping the channel!

I love how maga hats are standing with the cops, This is a powerful imagine to me.

GAY FROGS CONFIRMED

SHARIABLUE CONFIRMED

Is there working stream?

These protestors are pathetic.

>Boring
This is the most shambolic protest I've ever seen
Is anybody organising anything?

wait until evening time. it will be glorious. antifa has outstayed its welcome. i think donny is in a bad mood, and will take off the gloves.

WE WUZ NATIVES AN SHEEEIT

the heavy rioting will start after night falls. there will be a major crackdown from law enforcement this time.

california pedophiles are not a good match against roit police who are sick of thier shit.

I'm sure there will be rioting later, but where's the actual March4Trump rally?

Fuckin A.

They're just shouting, as usual. The rally was designed just to get people out and show support. Now the cry-bullies are out in full force. Thanks Soros.

dressed in black head to toe, ready to cause violence against those who say things they dont like
>antifa

glitch in the matrix

kicking off?

am i wasting my time or are riots likely?

It was always a false flag dude. Proud Boys never intended on showing up. Only people who are showing up are not in on the antifa plan to raise hell. It was likely all an antifa setup.

these monkeys stomping on the American flag pisses me off more then it usually does

Hahaha faggot

problem?

>YOURE ALL IMMIGRANTS GET THE FUCK OUT

kek

>nigger spitting

Faggot Frank.

My spidey sense says anarch provocateurs tonight.

This is a classic demonstration of police standing down, allowing people's rights to peacefully assemble to be violated.

It would be the equivalent to allowing MLK's marches to be swarmed by the KKK and disrupted.

I've never seen so much video footage taken of people's civil rights being violated by a city (Berkeley) -- and NOTHING IS DONE.

"go back to Sup Forums, go back to pol"

youtube.com/watch?v=IB5zFaxQrmw

jesus

ANOTHER AMERICAN FLAG GOT BURNED!!!!
DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN???

these fuckers are bothering me

>FREE SPEECH ISN'T HATE SPEECH
>FUCK FREE SPEECH

IT'S CALLED FREE SPEECH, YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

fat jesus about to get rekt

Free Speech is not free speech. BURN THE BOOKS ALREADY!

I'm so sick of antifa BTFO Trump supporters all the fucking time.

Maybe stop relying on the police to protect you and crush some antifa skulls?
Oh wait, "right wing" Americans are pussies now.

burning a free speech sign

I had to stop watching after they steal and burn a sign that just says "free speech". It's like watching a retarted snake eat its own tail.

Trump needs to round up these degenerates nothing but scum how dare they say that Trump supporters are the fascists when they look and act like war criminals

I keep thinking that potentially every person could be repilled and accept Trump, but I don't think it's the case. They literally will never care about the truth they just want to kill whitey no matter he good he may be.

right wing america is more law abiding than the pot smoking degenerates of the left.
more likely to join law enforcement agencies.
but sure, we're pussies because we're not out there chimping out with the black clad kids in sneakers.

fat jesus getting eggs

You believe after they openly bash each others heads in everyone just goes home and forgets about it? You are either stupid or seriously mad(in which case I advise you to put yourself down) to wish for that. If that happens only ONCE and is publicy broadcastet, shit would spiral down real fast.

I'm now watching a man get pelted by eggs (battery) while police stand nearby and do nothing.

Clearly the mayor of Berkeley and the police of Berkeley are Soros Bros.

Those pot smoking degenerates are kicking your asses without any fear of retaliation. All you can do is talk shit about them on the internet. They're literally flying communist flags without getting their asses kicked.
But at least you're law abiding. That'll show them!

NIGGER DOWN

just start to tune in, so dindu getting arrested and crowd chanting let him go, this is gonna be comfy

satan why must you be so anti-weed

Welp, they finally did it.

Shit is already spiraling down. The country is experiencing an ideological civil war that will erupt into an actual civil war. You think by letting them hit you in the face and not hitting back, you're going to avoid confrontation in the future?

All you're doing is making them bolder. They know they can get away with things because "the right" are too afraid to hit back.

> all these yelling bitches
M-maybe islam not so bad guize? They should learn their place.

lock this fool up!!

Derp.

>You're not there
>They're kicking your ass!
What kind of stupid is this?
Why don't you just go ahead and say you want us to show up and massacre them with our guns? That's what you're >implying we should do. Anything less is a half measure, right?
These kids are armed with sticks disguised as flagpoles.

Got Him!

Sortof. It's more like right-wingers haven't been indoctrinated into a cult like the left has. So they aren't willing to throw their lives away over something like this.

If you back them into a corner, where they have to fight or lose everything, I think you'll be unpleasantly surprised.

I really have no idea how to solve this. I'm better at telling what doesn't work. Uniting people against a common enemy works for a time but only treats the symptoms. My best guess at this point is something radical like literlal division of the country i.a. giving them their little safe haven where there can experience for firsthand what their ideology leads to. It would lead to them turning on themself or maybe finally coming to their senses

>You're not there
Yeah that's true, I'm in Texas and there's no antifa here. I'm not going to drive to California and fight for a bunch of fat out of shape Trump supporters.
I'm not implying to use guns on them. If they have sticks disguised as flagpoles, bring sticks disguised as flagpoles too. How is that hard to comprehend?

Achmed, fuck that. The civil war needs to happen now. It's fucking time.

True they're not indoctrinated, but the right are fighting for the literal survival of the nation as it has existed. They have more to lose.
It's not the first time either. The right were too afraid to put down the hippies and commies in the 60's, and now they're in control of the education system and pumping out these brainwashed idiots.

It's just frustrating to see the so-called Right in America let themselves get beaten by antifa. European Nationalists aren't high in number in the public but they knock antifa around when they meet.

i gotta say i was hoping this punk bitch would have gotten dropped by somebody...