HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

>I DON'T KNOW PUTIN
>THE LAST PRESIDENT HAD LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WIRE TAP ME BECAUSE OF MY CONNECTIONS TO PUTIN

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOUR ORANGE BTFO OF HIMSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/02/03/the_25th_amendment_will_not_get_trump_out_of_office.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/04/non-denial-denial-obama-response-trump-wiretap-claim-raises-questions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

enjoy your ride to page 10!

fuck off shill

praise him

Holy fuck! Obongo will fall!

>being this myopic

lol at appeal to legal authority

He's so stupid. He will get himself impeached.

on what grounds

Former street shitter here, etc, can't believe we let this guy get the toilet codes

Fuck off.

>legal
That's the point, you dip. Everybody knows the government illegally listens in on its citizens.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here... something something nuclear codes.

being a retard? Mentally incapable? Narcissism?

lol ok

Am I supposed to automatically believe this because it has a picture from the snowden leak attached?

Noice Kek appearance

>banter
>done right

Believe it or not, these aren't arguments, and is just shitposting. None of those grounds are valid for impeachment, let alone removal.

Didn't the "DoJ diversion of funds to deep state algined political groups" get out as well? Saw some stuff on The_Donald relating to that.

Even without the Russia thing "Drunkeness and misdemanors" are precedents for impeachment. Trump is mentally retarded and dangerous. You can easily make the argument that he is a shitposter troll who shouldn't be near any real power. The president doesn't hold absolute power, not at all he can be kicked the fuck out like any public servant

Keep dreaming, libshit. Trump hasn't done anything serious enough for impeachment and Republicans control congress.

You need a simple majority for it to go through Trump just needs to keep being a dumbass for another month

Not even good bait. Are you applying yourself?

>A

he posted it yesterday and two of those have occurred today.

>1 post by this ID

sage all slide threads

Section IV of the 25th amendment says that if the president is a retard, mentally impaired and volatile and doesn't want to leave peacefully congress also can remove him

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/02/03/the_25th_amendment_will_not_get_trump_out_of_office.html

Good meme, friend!

>Vice President
Leaf, do you have any fucking idea how delusional you come across by seriously suggesting this?

It's legal to tap every phone that sends data outside of the US.

Virtually every phone that accesses the internet sends data all over the world, thus it's legal to tap every phone in the US.

This has been common knowledge for at least 4 years, and everyone with brain knew that everything on the internet is being monitored for the last 10 years.

If you really think you can have an electronic connection to anything without being a target of intelligence gathering operations, you are a moron and should apply for disability benefits.

lmao He only has Kushner and Bannon as the only loyal members of his administration left the rest of them are stacked with Goldman Sachs and CFR Pence could easily watch this play out and then remove him and become president

Boring bait. Try again in a couple of months when there's another influx of newfags.

It's always a fucking leaf.

Again, the article created by Slate no less explains very clear why there is no chance of this happening. I don't know if this is bait or not, but it's not happening and it's incredibly pathetic that you're seriously suggesting this is likely to happen.

While your stupidity is frustrating, it's comforting to know that you're going to get more perturbed as Trump continued to serve our his first term, possibly even his second, and it becoming increasing less likely this will happen, when it's apparent to anyone with reason that this was never going to happen, even if they detest Trump.

No the article from Slate assumes that the members of his cabinet won't remove him from office. That is a dumb assumption since slate assumed that Trump wouldn't continue to act retarded after his election

I'd say Ben Sasse knows if there was a wiretap it was illegal. That's why he's demanding the application be released. He knows there is no application.

I can't believe we're witnessing the Bush/Obama NSA being laid bare for the world to see. It's beautiful.

Trump dealt with Russian companies so what?

None of those are impeachable offenses.

The midterm elections are going to be glorious.

>Trump continued to serve our his first term,

lol no it will be scandal after scandal followed by rampant shitposting. Trump will never get any thing done and this will fuck up the American people's psyche and discredit the office of the presidency until the dumbass is kicked out he already insulted the previous president and didn't provide any proof.

>Implying they had legal authorization
>Implying that it wasn't just the NSA doing it off the record like they do to millions of Americans every day

You guys are using the word legal and illegal like they matter. You have no idea the power consolidation that has taken place post 9/11.

>NSA cocksucker makes spying on political opponents legal.
Really activates those almonds.

Again, it requires consent of the Vice President, and there's little chance of this happening.

You aren't providing any coherent arguments at this point, nor are you giving a plausible scenario in which Trump would be removed.

none of that stopped obongo

They are trying to remove him as we speak. It's not an implausible scenario. He doesn't have all the republicans on his side he doesn't even have most of his administration on his side.

>Implying that monitoring US connections to foreign countries is illegal
>Implying it's possible to do anything on the internet without transferring information to multiple different countries
>Implying that what the NSA does is illegal
>Implying the NSA would have to go off the record to do this

>YOUR ORANGE
But he's your president :^)

Thank you kek for personally guiding us through this trying times

Oh that makes it okay then.

What the NSA does is illegal according to the Bill of Rights. Specifically the 4th amendment.

Nothing will ever change that.

>Narcissism
>Not a large part of the personality of every single president, leader or politician ever

Leafs need to fucking get raked

The powerless Democrats are trying to do it, and even if they win a majority, they are never going to get 2/3rds of both the House and Senate. It's you haven't the slightest clue about how American politics works and are just grasping at straws to try to get Trump removed.

You leafs are more stupid than mudshits

Basically, yeah lol.

Most people will see an image like that and not really look at what it says, and just be impressed that it appears to have been classified. They'll assume it supports the argument made.

Right but they've been talking about the intelligence community being aware of their contacts with Russia before yesterday.

Which is the other one? Because all of those seem to me like deliberately vague predictions which, depending on how you examine any particular issue, could be applied to a number of situations.

That's some Nostradamus shit, lol.

Obama: Hmm should I illegally tap Trumps phone and risk my own freedom or should I wait for 2 months for this retard to self implode ?

Decisions, decisions.

>Mentally retarded
>Became president of the United States

Why don't you take your dick off and GO FUCK YOURSELF

Sage

Bookies have Trump impeachment odds at 50%

also

> powerless

kek as if fucking Nancy Pelos Mitch Mcconnel and Paul Ryan don't have the same agenda and donors. MCconnel and Ryan always talk shit about Trump and the party does whatever the fuck they say

>Implying the NSA even exists

-.-

Trump is a fail

Yeah and the bookies were right about Brexit and about November 8th too so they are guaranteed to be right this time.

The DOJ slush fund was revealed and made the news yesterday, and the wiretapping appeared today/yesterday. Guy nailed them both

former voter crash burn nuclear codes

trump supporters are mindless hateful drones, they would rather see the world end in nuclear fire than accept any blemishes on their dear leader.

>pic

That image is cursed you know. It can literally shatter your mind if you look at it for too long. Where did you even find it? It will show up as a screensaver at approximately midnight if you don't reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep.

>Bookies have Trump impeachment odds at 50%
So? They were dead wrong about his election, so their predictive power isn't worth much.

Just because they talk shit doesn't mean they're interested in impeaching him. It's unlikely Trump will anything as unpopular as the Iraq invasion, despite which Bush not only survived impeachment, but won a second term.

You are literally mentally ill.

Seek help.

Trump is not the fucking government. He is not a dictator. He is a public official who can be removed easily. He doesn't have the elites the media nor the majority of the people on his side and his support is declining and is historically low for a newly elected incumbant

funny considering all you faggots do is try and push a russian narrative as if they are the "bad guy" while democrats are too busy making deals and selling uranium to russia. i cant wait for a civil war to begin.

We couldn't impeach our last retarded president(Obama).

I'll do the usual personal routine and ask for any contact information from you so I can personally laugh at you when you turn out to be wrong.

>Easily

It is not easy to remove a president at all.

lol keep pretending that this is all normal what''s happening and not a political crisis

>Bookies have Trump impeachment odds at 50%
What? that doesnt make any sense. Does he mean 2:1?

Yes, it's so easy, only two president in the history of our country have been impeached, and neither of which were successfully removed.

>What the NSA does is illegal according to the Bill of Rights. Specifically the 4th amendment.
4th amendment applies to US soil.

We're talking about foreign communications.

Further talking to a representative of a foreign country which is currently being sanctioned is a probable cause.

Every traitor in modern US history has communicated with a representative of a foreign country

are you a trump voter ? 50% is 1:1 or pay 50 win 50

Couldn't expect anything less than these evil fucks

And thank you for completing the usual routine of refusing any accountability for spewing retarded nonsense.

>4th amendment doesn't apply to citizens once they communicate with anyone outside the country
Don't you have a bull to prep, Hans?

Actually it applies to all US citizens

> retarded nonsense

Yeah as if you had an argument that went any deeper than

> lel god emperor cannot be impeached lol that's impossible lol god emperor will show you

Kraut, is this bait, because that doesn't any basis in law whatsoever? Why the fuck did you offer your opinion if you don't know shit about what you're talking about?

>but muh unsourced bookies
I'm just telling you what'll happen. Or rather, what won't happen.

Still waiting on that contact info. Could be a throwaway email for all I care.

Impeached on a Republican controlled Congress. I would bet mine and your life savings that he doesn't get impeached. Where is this bet?

>Trump is controlled by the only other country that could cause a full blown nuclear holocaust
>Trump will cause a full blown nuclear holocaust

You have to decide one way or the other. If Trump is Putin's pawn then the missiles will stay in their silos. If Trump is going to start WWIII then he isn't Putin's pawn.

What do you expect a logical argument ?

No puppet! No puppet! You're the puppet!

What dumbass logic. You'll never be hired by a government department relating to national security.

Praise kek

> muh

as if Ben Sasse is not a republican. He said that “ there is a civilisation-warping crisis of public trust" and that Trump must hand over all proofs of wiretapping. If Orange doesn't have any proofs then he is in deep shit

I'll extend my request to you then too - but I already know the kind of asshole who has to be snarky and reply to someone who agrees with him rather than the person he actually disagrees with is too cowardly to ever offer any kind of accountability for their stupid opinions.

obama aides admit trump was tapped

news @ 11

> breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/04/non-denial-denial-obama-response-trump-wiretap-claim-raises-questions/

>Actually it applies to all US citizens
In theory so does due process
>Why the fuck did you offer your opinion if you don't know shit about what you're talking about?
Cause anyone who hasn't figured out that everything is being monitored is a retard, and I enjoy mocking the disabled.

>Dat is dummy logic. No I'm not going to explain why, I'm just going to say you'll never work for the government.

Even worse would be that Trump is correct and if Obama and US intelligence had a perfectly legal warrant to conduct surveillance on Trump proving he is connected to foreign governments meaning he's fucked twice as hard.

>If Orange doesn't have any proofs then he is in deep shit

Great! Okay oh great seer, did you think I'd just forget about you? How about that contact info now? I mean you're so sure of yourself! We could even put some money on the line! What are you so afraid of, oh great mighty prophet?