I Just Overheard Racist Canadian Comparing Refugees to "Rats"

So I was sitting at a restaurant and overheard two Canadians talking. They seemed to be lawyers/accountants/bankers in the way they talked so this is scary that these people are so ignorant. One was spreading hate about refugees while the other was not pointing out the hate. The conversation went like this

>Person 1: "I'm telling you, freaks like that don't belong in Canada they belong in an assylum"
>Person 2: "Well what's your solution?"
>Person 1: "Well we could just turn their boats around and pray their boats sink before they reach our friends in Europe, just because we can't deal with a rat infestation doesn't mean they should have to"
>Person 2: "Well I don't think it's quite that simple, we should try to assimilate them as new Canadians"
>Person 1: "Canadians? I don't see no Canadians, I see invaders, they'd jump for a nickel what a paki would do for a dime, and a white man used to get a quarter for"
>Person 2: "They could still contribute to Canada before we send them back when Syria is rebuilt"
>Person 1: "Contribute? What the hell have they contributed, name one thing?
>Person 2: "Votes, haha"
>Person 1: "Votes you say? They vote for whoever the most dirty raghead tells them to vote for, and you want to help them because they come off a boat begging for free iphones, tiss tiss tiss"
>Person 2: "You make some good points but you're turning your back on the future"
>Person 1: "Not my future"

As someone who has minority friends this terrifies, sickens, and disgusts me. I know Sup Forums is right-wing but even Sup Forums must condemn this hate speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/07/04/ontario-facing-epidemic-of-islamophobia-survey-finds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xqouhnPQ3h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

refugees are locust from revelations. they have the faces of men and a scorpions tail and sting people. that is symbolic of men raping people but they didnt want to put buttsecs in the bible so it was put into a parable. thats called tact

don't you dare say that you racist.

Any choice of parasite would be a better analogy.

I condemn you as a faggot, OP

What? What do you mean?

Nothing wrong with being gay.

>I Just Overheard a Canadian Comparing "Refugees" to Rats
Fixed your typos friend

What are you talking about? Multicultuaralism is a value of Canada,.

>"pray their boats sink"

>"haha"

>creative writing 101

if it was really racism it would just be two lines
sage

Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law, not cuckoldry.

Refugees isnt a race cuck

I'm having you banned

I'm talking real Canada like Peirre Trudeau.

op is a try hard

Person 1 is redpilled
Person 2 is a cuck
OP is a degenerate commie

This is copy pasta bait children. Sage and report.

No retard, he's a scum

I'm having you banned child. You're a troll.

You mean yourself?

I totally agree with that person send them the fuck back we don't want them here I'd rather they die in some warzone

No I'm a tolerant accepting person.

You should fucking kill yourself I'm 100% serious you kike faggot

Canadians are sick of watching their PM prep the bull. This article is written by a cuck (maybe the OP) but look at the poll numbers: thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/07/04/ontario-facing-epidemic-of-islamophobia-survey-finds.html

I'm not Jewish you anti-semitic I am Aryan.

They are rats, just like you Mr Shekelstein.
We know it's you.

That, my friends, is the minority vote.

I think this is absolutely disgusting! The idea of sending back people who could contribute to this great country is insane. What we need to do is put them into isolated work camps where we can utilise their labour. We can use the hair that we harvest from them for mattresses also soap and lampshades

I overheard I guy saying he wishes he could get back his taxes that are being spent on immigration to send them back

What was that quote suppose to mean?

Condemn? I couldn't agree more, actually If more leafs were like that guy, Canada would be a much better place.

>things that never happened

>Person 2: "They could still contribute to Canada before we send them back when Syria is rebuilt"

Pathetic bait. Everyone knows "refugee" status means nothing and that they become citizens eventually.

These "refugees" are rats tho

The USA is a stable first world country

No, Canada would be like Nazi Germany

>They become citizens eventually
Terrible bait, im having you banned

Plus the french gov said the Same thing about algerians in the 1960's, that they will go back to Algeria later
40 year later there are still here

Also shit that didn't happen

You mean to say they're intelligent social creatures that get a bad rep because of media portrayal? sounds about right.

A pic of nazi Canada

Report yourself to the Canadian authorities for even repeating such a conversation

JEUSUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS IS A SCENE FROM THE MOVIE GANGS OF NEW YORK AN ONLY ONE FUCKING PERSON ITT RECOGNIZED IT.
Good for you user. You are the only other person ITT that isn't a fucking 16 year old faggot.

You stupid dumbass, they do eventually become citizens and that's a fact.
Yeah, it's still absurd to me how people still fall for the "refugee status" fable. It's just another way for them to immigrate.

That's bad

What are you talking about? This is Canada not New York LOL

You're still stupid

No wonder everyone hates us leafs with a post like this OP. kys

Stupid whore go back to lefty.

> tolerant accepting person = braindead faggot

KYSd

god bless that man

>Just overheard racist canadian comparing refugees to "rats"
Well "refugee" isn't a race so presumably you're offended on behalf of the noble race of rats being insulted in the analogy?

You're just now realizing this?

>Comparing Refugees to "Rats"
I agree. That's very racist. I bet this offended most of the rats in Canada.

shut the FUCK up scumbag. traitors like you are gonna get shot first on dotr

better run for the hills now boyo, you and your greasy mudslime fuckbuddies. We're gonna carve your faggot ass up real nice like some peameal with a poutine on the side

>I overheard these guys and here is their exact conversation typed out like a stenographer! no this isn't pretyped and planned slide thread, whats a shill? get knifed in the gut you shareblue "Crew" faggot

In Canada a rat is a thief generally

>I know Sup Forums is right-wing but even Sup Forums must condemn this hate speech.
1. Hate speech isn't real
2. We agree

See, we aren't cucked like Sweden

Shit isn't even bad, and we've already have had enough

Sweden is a warzon, and the swedes are asking to be double penetrated now

it was biplanes

You can stop larping now

>One was spreading hate
No no no! They were *sharing* hate.
And sharing is caring!

Why are you here? This place isn't for you.

KYS Shareblue cuck.

Make Canada Great Again.

How are they not like rats? They're absolute filth. They come into decent societies, supposedly running from terrible conditions, and look to make the host country exactly like where they were running from. They leech off of public assistance and bring crime and terrorism wherever they go. Sorry you haven't grown up yet and think everyone is equal and nice, but reality doesn't suppor tthat view.

grow up

No you

in general all leafs are retards. youtube.com/watch?v=xqouhnPQ3h8
>vid & pic related
we need to collectively commit seppuku

minority here, fuck refugee,

Maybe you should be the one who grows up if you think letting in low IQ, unskilled, uneducated (beyond what they learn from the Koran) 3rd-worlders is a good thing beyond just being something you can use to pat yourself on the back.

You'll use this mass 'immigration' of these people as claim you're tolerant while completely ignoring how they've destroyed a lot of Europe because people with your mentality willfully ignore that they'll never assimilate to the host country's culture and demand it become the same culture of the country they left. And if you don't do the logical thing (which is telling them to collectively fuck off with that shit), they'll think you're intolerant/racist/'islamophobic'.

And that's how they fuck with you and make you their bitch: you think you're awesome for being tolerant that they'll exploit your fears of being called 'racist' by some brown person that you'll let them walk all over you, to the detriment of yourself and your country.

TL;DR - grow up and grow a spine.