To all (NEET)-anons who still live with their parents in one house

To all (NEET)-anons who still live with their parents in one house.

Do you have the same problems, thoughts and experiences like me?

- you try to make as few noise as possible
- you only fap at night time when parents are asleep
- you don't dare to speak with your internet friends because you're afraid your parents could here it
- you're not going outside very often because your parents ask where you are going to and you just want to go for a walk by yourself and not explain such things or that anyone knows
- you have no friends around or even gf because you're ashamed to bring them to your parent's house where they can see and hear you
- you don't order or buy certain things because you're afraid your parents would see them
- you always go to sleep before your parents wake up therefore never trying out how long you can last without sleep
- you generally don't try new things out because your parents would see you in the process getting better or worse in it but you want to do it first alone and for yourself and show it later to some one else when you're good at it
- you feel too young for your age regarding everyday life but too old having fun because your talking partners at evening are your parents

And is this the reason why you fail at life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nimm deine Scheiß Pasta und schieb sie dir sonstwohin, du erbärmliches Stück Scheiße.

>And is this the reason why you fail at life?
no it's because of the jews

This was exactly me until I got a job and moved out 5 years ago.

I live with just my mother. She is the only person I ever see for most of the week,. But I'm a NEET and can do whatever I want when she is at work. Also the house is in my name so I could do what I want really but I'm a good son.

this

>you try to make as few noise as possible
yes
>- you only fap at night time when parents are asleep
yes
>- you don't dare to speak with your internet friends because you're afraid your parents could here it
I don't have friends at all
>- you're not going outside very often because your parents ask where you are going to and you just want to go for a walk by yourself and not explain such things or that anyone knows
I don't go outside anyways
>- you have no friends around or even gf because you're ashamed to bring them to your parent's house where they can see and hear you
I never bring people here
>- you don't order or buy certain things because you're afraid your parents would see them
I don't buy stuff via internet
>- you always go to sleep before your parents wake up therefore never trying out how long you can last without sleep
No
>- you generally don't try new things out because your parents would see you in the process getting better or worse in it but you want to do it first alone and for yourself and show it later to some one else when you're good at it
I don't try nothing new at all
>- you feel too young for your age regarding everyday life but too old having fun because your talking partners at evening are your parents
I feel old for my age actually

Join the military, you stupid basement dwellers

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

i dont let my parent get in the way of me doing anything really, i just live with her because i havent been able to find a job or car since I graduated high school

I was going to uni for a while and living on my own in the dorms but I was forced to move out due to the shit-tier living conditions and shitty roomates (some of whom were niggers), and i had to drop out because of it

>tl;dr college is a scam and fuck niggers

I'm not allowed into the job market

I fit in on most things there, Hans.

I don't remember making this post, but you are me

I just wished my parents had me thrown out when I was 18.
So many lost experiences and chances of development.

How old are you?

How old?

Yes, it was exactly like that until I got kicked out by my father at 27. I'm not going to lie, I finally got my shit together in the span of two years after leaving home and it's the best thing that has happened to me. If not for that I'd still be yelling at 14 year olds on League of Legends thinking I could become a "pro gamer", having bad eating habits and going to bed at 6am.

Yup, my growth was severely stunted and I still don't feel like an adult today.

Exactly this, I was identicla to OP UNTIL i was 22, with the exception that I had an underage gf(14) and that I would go out pretty much every day, also fucking other girls, but I had the same exact problems, now Im 24 and life is fucking hard I live with my gf and work at a clpthing store like a fucking slave, I see no future, I have no degree no nothing...

How many here does even have a father with values like their grandfathers fathers?

Gz, you are a copy of me.

There's a worldwide army of us NEETs. We could take over the world if we had a mind to do it.

If those problems occur with almost every NEET why do the parents not see this and kick them out in order to help them?

It's not the mind that's the problem...

dieses

>you try to make as few noise as possible
During the day, but at night I don't care
>you only fap at night time when parents are asleep
Yes but I don't fap as much as I used to
>you don't dare to speak with your internet friends because you're afraid your parents could here it
No, I could care less and they probably wouldn't hear (or care)
>you're not going outside very often because your parents ask where you are going to and you just want to go for a walk by yourself and not explain such things or that anyone knows
No. I tell them where I'm going so they don't get worried but they seem to not care otherwise
>you have no friends around or even gf because you're ashamed to bring them to your parent's house where they can see and hear you
For awhile this was true but now I'm so desperate for friends I'm starting to not care, most of my friends are school friends anyway
>you don't order or buy certain things because you're afraid your parents would see them
I buy things but sometimes hide them out of embarrassment, though my mom saw one of my anime shirts and she didn't seem to care/thought it was a video game character
>you always go to sleep before your parents wake up therefore never trying out how long you can last without sleep
The opposite, they go to bed before me around 8-10pm and I sometimes stay up till 3am
>you generally don't try new things out because your parents would see you in the process getting better or worse in it but you want to do it first alone and for yourself and show it later to some one else when you're good at it
Again I don't care, I do whatever I want
>you feel too young for your age regarding everyday life but too old having fun because your talking partners at evening are your parents
Used to feel this way, but I'm starting to make some friends younger than me and they don't seem to care about my age

Not me

Technically I'm not a NEET(I got to the gym), but I'm unemployed and not in college. I'll give it a go anyway.
>few noise
Not really, my door is always open.
>night fap
Yes and no. I also fap when they're not home. It's just too awkard to think of them walking in when I'm whacking off night and day.
>don't dare speak to internet friends
I usually do, but I don't play multiplayer games that much.
>not going outside
I do sometimes.
>not having friends around
I rarely have friends over so yes.
>don't order things
I don't buy alot of things
>go to sleep before parents
I have a bad habit of staying up all night sometimes. It's torture. Masochistic. Don't do it. Trust me. Never worth it.
>generally don't try things out
No.
>too young/old
That sounds like an oxymoron there senpai. But no.

- you try to make as few noise as possible
Nope they are kinda deaf
- you only fap at night time when parents are asleep
They are usually gone most of the time so i can fap whenever i want
- you don't dare to speak with your internet friends because you're afraid your parents could here it
I only have real life friends
- you're not going outside very often because your parents ask where you are going to and you just want to go for a walk by yourself and not explain such things or that anyone knows
Going out whenever I want to
- you have no friends around or even gf because you're ashamed to bring them to your parent's house where they can see and hear you
My GF lives with me
- you don't order or buy certain things because you're afraid your parents would see them
My interests are not that deviant so I don't have this rpoblem
- you always go to sleep before your parents wake up therefore never trying out how long you can last without sleep
What the fuck? Are you autistic or something?
I work tho so I go to bed before them and wake up before them
- you generally don't try new things out because your parents would see you in the process getting better or worse in it but you want to do it first alone and for yourself and show it later to some one else when you're good at it
I do what I want
- you feel too young for your age regarding everyday life but too old having fun because your talking partners at evening are your parents
I just go to friends, gym or whatever
And is this the reason why you fail at life?
You save alot of money this way. I'm not a retarded autist that can't stand living with his parents. I'm grateful they are still around. People who leave their house because of these reasons are extremely degenerate and brainwashed by the kikes. Buy a house, take a loan Pay extra loanshekkels.

Don't fall for the yewish meme. Live with your parents.

You have a Job and a gf and friends, so your status is totally different from a NEET in your family.

But it's still strange for you to live with your parents when you have a Job and gf and or wife. Like, don't you want some time and place for yourself or is the house that big and you have your own apartment floor?

>- you generally don't try new things out because your parents would see you in the process getting better or worse in it but you want to do it first alone and for yourself and show it later to some one else when you're good at it
Positive. I remember I've always been horrified by the prospect of trying anything new and sucking at it, even if it was a pointless diversion like a video game. I'd read several guides and practice for days before getting started.

>And is this the reason why you fail at life?
There isn't just a single reason why I'm miserable, but I doubt living with my parents is one of them. It's not all that common for Brazillians to move out of our parents' house early in life the way young Americans do; generally we do it A) while attending college, if it's too far away, B) well into our late twenties or C) when we get married, whichever comes sooner. Although I admit I have been unemployed for ages, unlike most of my old school friends.

Anyway, several factors come into play, such as the fear of failure that prevents me from trying anything new and being financially dependent on parents that would disapprove of my life choices. Finally I've come to believe that it isn't possible to succeed in a way that would be meaningful to me (like meeting someone, falling in love together and supporting each other emotionally until the last of our days).

Even assuming I could find someone who feels the same way, there's so much wrong with me, psychologically, that I don't think it would be fair to get them involved. They'd need the patience of a saint to put up with it.

TL;DR: hue gib bf plox