Two women and three men are told to statistically analyse gender discrimination and the wage gap

>Be me, in financial statistics class
>Be in group of three men and two women
>Told to statistically analyse pay gap and gender discrimination at Fortune 500 firms
>The two women have been slackers so far, largely because of their intense sorority social schedule
>Hoping this subject will finally get them to work
>Find out today that neither of them can make it to our scheduled meeting due to prior commitments they forgot to mention
>They will end up contributing very little
>If I peer review them badly it could been seen as gender discrimination in and of itself, since only the women would get bad ratings.

God. Dammit.

Imho just play it safe and be that cool prof. that gives everyone an A for effort. Failure on part of the team means that the team failed as a whole anyways, so just cover it up. I'm sure they'll walk into class still drunk from the night before and give everyone an A anyways.

You have an obligation not only to yourself, but also to society as a whole, to tell the truth.

Roast them in peer review for not contributing. They deserve it.

"You are a disgrace to your gender"

Use it as an example. Say "There is a reason women get paid less, as proven by what happened to me.

same issue as I've got, two men and two women working on a project. Me and the other guy have done pretty much everything while the girls spend time either trying to understand what we're doing or showing each other things on facebook.

we're all engineering students, but they get an automatic $5000/yr scholarships for being female.

Think about it, this is the teacher probably trying to group you with some irresponsible cucks and make you grade your team work lower than you deserve.

>If I peer review them badly it could been seen as gender discrimination in and of itself, since only the women would get bad ratings.

DO IT. YOU HAVE THE FACTS ON YOUR SIDE.

THIS IS A FIGHT YOU DESERVE TO WIN.

Are you really just going to roll over, open your mouth and let the status quo openly shit down your throat? If so, go fuck yourself.

>wage gap
>men work longer hours
>men work in more dangerous jobs
>women dont want to be garbage "people" or in other dirty such work like trades
Granted your study is office jobs, Just bring up the fact that these girls did 30% less work (or less) than the current male counterparts for this project, kind of like how the "wage gap" is

>Giving assignments where there's a clear fucking answer they want you to support
>You're actually paying for this

Tell the truth and when they call you sexist just say that the women never showed up to help you further solidifying the truth that women don't work as often

So you'll get 100 and they'll get 78. That's the gender gap, right? Or if you get 75, they'll get 58, and fail. So shoot for a C, OP - if they pass, you've proven that the gender gap doesn't exist. If they fail, hey, they'll have to do the fucking work next time.

Actually the prof is pretty politically neutral. He's not a conservative but I don't think he's a liberal either. He's really unpredictable and I wouldn't surprised to find he's an ANCAP or hardcore libertarian. This is a high level finance course, not underclassman stuff so there's not really time for indoctrination.

Don't be a fucking cuck. Roast those cunts, they deserve it and if you don't doit you will regret it the rest of your life.

There are serious lulz to be had. Do it and report back with results.
Godmode: video it.

Funny how everyone is so brave here, but when it comes to standing your ground IRL, you all become fucking pussies. Hiding your opinions, pretending to be someone else, even when you know you're right.

>Imho just play it safe and be that cool prof. that gives everyone an A for effort.
faggots like you are why college is a joke

There is no pay gap, it's illegal in your country to pay men & women at different rates.

Peer review them badly.
Report accurately that there is no gender pay gap.

I agree with you, but, in theory, women get paid less in fields with negotiated salaries. Nobody gets that same rate in that situation, everybody's pay is different, sometimes slightly, sometimes by a lot. The SJW's believe managers are systematically settling on lower pay for women when choosing where to be firm in negotiations.

Also agree, see if you can fuck the two sorority girls

It's called navigating society, you fucking retard.

Give them the worst ratings possible. Say they failed to contribute at all. No one is going to fuck with you about it, your two teammates will back you up if anyone tries to level any accusations.

Don't be such a faggot that you don't even strike back when you have every justification to and doing so exposes you to little to no risk.

But she wants to a chooooiccessss!!!

Yeah, don't be a faggot. I called out a black nationalist woman who turned in a 2 page paper of nothing for a peer review and a half mexican alcoholic giants fan for giving me a word for word biography on woodrow wilson in a top level research class

Never heard from the mexican ever again, became friends with the nationalist.

Sack up

What do you mean by this?

Funny, you are like closeted homos in Iran. Oh, irony. Just don't piss your pants when they find out that you voted for Trump, cuck.

More like Saudi Arabia. In Iran they just force you to get gender conversion therapy.

Sorry bro but you're fucked so bad that it's hard not to laugh.

made me kek, thanks lad

I would rather choose be thrown from the roof than to had my balls cut off. I would end myself anyway, if I was forced to be a woman.

Don't be a cuck. Peer review them and provide the facts