Remember this

Remember this

He did it all for you

He was just a good man forced to do bad things

>He was just a good man
but he is a nigger

god I hope this is a shariablue shill admitting defeat

Reminder that mongrels have zero empathy

Fuck that dirty nigger. All globalists are Satan incarnates. Fuck globalist scum.

Poor Obama :(

LOCK HIM UP

>shariablue

gb2reddit, "'pede"

You know what they say... "You gotta commit treason and be part of a massive network of child rapists if you want to make an omelette".

He is an evil nigger criminal and he should be windchimed. I would love to drag him, blubbering and sobbing, out of his house along with his disgusting nigger kids, tie his wrists to his ankles, and then drag him up from a tree to kick and shit himself in front of his kids, choking and sputtering his he suffocates. Then we would drop him, after just a moment, and hang Michelle. Then the kids. Right in front of him. Then we'd finish the job on him, and leave them there.

We would have done nothing wrong. It would in fact be justice.

OBAMA IS NO LONGER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!

STOP TRYING TO OVER THROW THE WHITE HOUSE, YOU LOST.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

DONALD J. TRUMP IS COMMANDER AND CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES

YOU ARE NOT.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

stop larping. most of us are not even actually racist. we just want him OUT OF WASHINGTON DC. HE HAS OUTWARN HIS WELCOME

he created 16 million full time jobs for our sins

Trump must be really nervous about Sessions recusing himself for him to be attacking Obama like this all of a sudden.

Britbong trying to burn me, y'all try and get uncucked from EU and worry about the US after.

He's a man who's married to a man both of which are chronically up to no good.

>muh busy work jobs
lol ok retard

Obama is a failure and his legacy will amount to nothing. Hopefully Sessions puts him in prison for sedition.

In other words....

HE DINDU NUFFIN! HE WAS A GOOD BOY

>be stupid puppet for your overlords
I can't say I agree with the assertation that he's a good man. While being "innocent", he still served as a stupid puppet to fuck shit up.

Yeah he made jobs during a recovery, such a good boi, dindu nuffin. Forget about the open borders attack on national sovereignty, rise of global instability and ISIS, Russia aggression that he completely failed to address, and the gun grabbing piece of shit he is.

He won't be missed.

Isn't he going back into politics?

THEY'RE BEING SNEAKY AGAIN!

He was a George Soros dog and lied to everyone about his birth place and sexuality to sneak into office and culturally destroy the US. The transformation was not natural.