Tfw you are taxed 22-30 fucking percent to pay for shit public indoctrination like this

>tfw you are taxed 22-30 fucking percent to pay for shit public indoctrination like this.

How are we not burning down parliament and hanging the government yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
sbs.com.au/news/video/107497539717/Chubby-Chaser
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be Australian
>go outside
>get punched by a kangaroo
>spiders start to bite your leg
>snake crawls up your anus
>head back inside to escape the heat
>sit down
>turn on TV to Ahmed and his 4 lesbian wives

Sheesh, wow...

You're against lgbtqia rights you bigot?

Fucking kys. The lgbt community worked hard to get the discern they deserve

this really pisses me off. SBS has lost the plot. have you seen the racism doco being advertised yet?

I blame you for this leaf. You are ground zero for this infestation.

>make art that looks like periodic table
>Eq, Ua, and Ty aren't real elements
>only real element identified is Lithium

If these people were on some fucking Lithium, perhaps they'd be less fucking degenerate.

Are u fucking Syrious m8?

u best not be into any of dat faggotry now, ya hear

I am Québecois, arguable the most based ethnic group in the America's.

Over 60% of us oppose immigration.

Yes its being pushed hard. SBS used to have really interesting diverse documentaries and news reports, now it has been turned into a literal social justice reduction channel. Fucking shame.

>be Leaf
>Pay for CBC's "Beige Power"

J U S T

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

How can anyone look at a woman's body and still be faggot?

I Just stand for their rights proudly!

well I mean what do you expect from the same people behind LGBTQILMAOZXRT...™
Quit being a cis elementophobe

this desu senpai

fagtards could have at least used actual elements

>fucking worthless poofs

SBS has been fucked for ages

sbs.com.au/news/video/107497539717/Chubby-Chaser

>Over the last 50 years, the luscious curves and soft bodies once so popular on women have disappeared and in their place is beauty that is sharp, hard and, crucially, thin. But why did the beauty ideal change? And when? ‘Chubby Chaser’ follows filmmaker Jeff Sterne as he finds out what happened to "big girl beauty", and his coming out as what he calls a “Chubby Chaser” in a world that is shocked by his love for fat and even considers him a pervert.

>MARDI gras
>on sunday
Okey dokey. Not to mention the faggots co-opting a catholic celebration.

>i really don't think that the government should spend money on public things like npr
>they lean one way and i don't want to pay money for an opinion
>not only that, it opens the door for needless government spending in other areas
>"SLIPPERY SLOPE FALLACY"

I wish this fallacy shit would just go away. I can't say a word without someone saying that it's a fallacy. Slippery slopes don't exist?

Why is gayness unchangeable chemistry but people can change their gender identity whenever they want? Why can't people change their race without censure, which progressives all agree is a social construct, but they can change their gender without fear of persecution from them?

Police said that they had heightened security for their degenerate parade. They must've been going through western Sydney or something. Can't risk having another "isolated instance of violence that is not related to Islam, for which ISIS has claimed responsibility"

we need to pay refugees surgeon money

For people who seem to really like 'equality', they sure do enjoy categorising and dividing people up into sub-groups.

I cant take deniro seriously after finding out he race mixed and created three (3) abominations

Btw they're cucking aboriginal culture too. ABC is also publicly funded. The news today is just too kek for even me.

that tall chick is kinda hot. the camera never stays on her for very long. i only watch to get a good look at her

It's terrible, but stuff like this takes less than a fraction of a percent of the budget. Getting rid of it isn't gonna bring your taxes down by a considerable amount.

maybe you should let the indonesians take over already

Why do faggots always segregate themselves?
Everything has to have gay or LGBT in front of it. It's like they have to wrap their entire identity around being a homo, and they can't stop talking about it.
I'm gay and I've learned that some people only like or dislike me because of my sexuality, so I just don't tell people at all. What I do behind private doors is nobody's business. I thought that it was wrong to judge someone by their sexuality, but these faggots want to keep distancing themselves from everyone else. I thought sexuality wasn't supposed to matter?
It's like....yeah I suck dicks....but there's other things about me too.

>Indigenous LGBQTIAPRFGWED culture
Well, they do have a history of rape and incest... I guess they're not too far off.

I can't decide if they're rising as a culture or 'we' are deteriorating as a culture. Probably both.

It's identity fagolics

It'd be funny if we could meme into a 'thing' lefthandedness and left-hand pride and all that.
>muh born this way
>muh evil persecution, especially in the past
>muh slurs like 'southpaw' and 'lefty'
>muh still a divide between us and the rest of society, everyone always brings up my lefthandedness and points it out when I display it. I wish people would just ACCEPT IT and MOVE ON without commentary or establishment that I am in fact left-handed

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

redpill

SBS has been fucked since conception

Its founding principles are to cater to people of (((all types)))

pic related

Whenever I see these signs in the CBD, I just straight up tear them down on the grounds that they're vandalism. Death to Marxism.

We pay 36% if i'm not mistaken (not counting straight taxes) and we don't have that .... yet

Thanks Aussies, i'm sure next in less than 5 years our commies will import that amazing idea.

That's just income tax, we are taxed for taking a shit in this country. Yet the government is still absolutely useless at managing that money.

I meant "Counting only straight taxes".

god damn true blue aussie patriot, you're a good cunt

> this homo gets it.
i would buy you a bottle of beer bro.

but i guess you Take It In The Can!

I was on Netflix the other day, the categories of mies are
>Drama
>Comedy
>Documentary
>lgbt movies
>Action
>Teen movies
>kids movies

Like what the the fuck, how many goddamn lgbt movies are there that it warrants an entire genre

>be in math lecture first day of uni
>prof talking for 40 minutes on math
>suddenly brings up his partner
>brace for impact
>"HE"
>silence

pic related

>>suddenly brings up his partner
>his partner
>partner
This is the go-to phrase for fags. Why can't they just say boyfriend?

>Why can't they just say boyfriend?
Usually to try and keep the emphasis off their sexuality

LGBT has been a category for years and years

Well there's a ton of different categories, but does when there's only 7 options its weird that LGBT is one of them, No?

>oh yeah so i was just saying to MY PARTNER the other day
Fuck off, that stands out way more than saying boyfriend/girlfriend like everyone else does.

Yes but it's been like that forever. And it's always shitty low budget garbage

That really just depends on what words grab your attention
So people used to hearing it would notice it and think "hes gay"
whereas otherwise it would just slip past

Do not trust this leaf. The could have voted for independence but DIDN'T. They chose this degenerate lifestyle100%

sure, buddy.

that's why he said "HE" right after 'partner'. your leftist wordplay isn't fooling anybody

it doesn't slip passed. they're just trying to define their identity and personality by their sexuality.

identitarianism and identity politics are both cancer

>BLACKED

kek, this is for irony, right?

I just don't think they like saying the word "boy" in "boyfriend". Sounds kinda highschool-ish. "Girlfriend" seems fine though.

well they can stop being gay for one

gayness is conditioned by cultural marxism

>tfw NEETbux gets taxed for this normie shit

>abo trannies

The SBS needs to be axed, it serves no purpose