I keep seeing him pop up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXXG_sOjPDk
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY
youtube.com/channel/UCL_f53ZEJxp8TtlOkHwMV9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew&t=1090s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prepare for feels

some psychology professor who argues in favor of freedom of speech on his university campus against transgender fags who try to force him how to speak. I think he's from Canada.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=PXXG_sOjPDk

ever wonder what that severely autistic virgin reading Hegel in high school would be like all grown up? yeah.

That's a lot of projecting coming from a severely autistic virgin.

This is fucking amazing

did you create this thread to show off your new meme?:p its a nice one btw

>psst hey kid
>wanna get sorted?

youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY

WATCH TRAGEDY VS EVIL

Roughly speaking, you should rescue your father from the underworld, and that's NO JOKE, rats are afraid of cats, and that's that.

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT

SLIDE THREAD

youtube.com/channel/UCL_f53ZEJxp8TtlOkHwMV9Q

his channel, he uploads like a video every 3 days os so, now he does some interviews but with a psicological perspective

Holy fuck

He's the best ever

>A fucking leaf

Sort yourself oot.

>STOP RESCUING YOUR FATHER

>115264922

he describes cultural marxism and its dangers and its affects on the university better than anyone

...but will never mention the jew (which is why he hasnt been fired like kevin macdonald)

No.

imagine spending 20 years thinking about something that never happened

He's not gonna USE YOUR DAMN WORDS.

Imagine being so retarded the only proof you ever have for something not happening is just saying "IT DINEN HAPPUN!" or "MUH TORTURED CONFESSIONS"

>feels
Wow, nazis were evil. That's pretty deep stuff.

umm.. no?

Point

>missed

I can't take anyone seriously who talks about that
Also implying authoritarianism is bad.

He's aware of us.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew&t=1090s

For some reason his name echoes

Invoking jungian archetypes and metaphysical truths to describe the conflict over western civilization, also potentially the messiah for Kek.

The concept of total centralized governmental power at the expense of personal freedom and natural rights is inherently bad.

whats rly interesting is he thought about russian revolution , soviets and germans, but never asked why jews were behind the soviet union as bolshvists and were behind the german revolution of 1918, and now behind the cultural marxism in the US and europe,

he might know it, but not wanting to say it, and instead safely talking about muh nazis

What does the rescue your father meme mean?

Watch his lecture on Pinocchio

He barely even talks about the Nazis in comparison to the Communists. In fact he called the main problem of the Nazis being "too civilized."

>wanting to lose your career and your reputation by repeating the same things Europeans have been saying for the past 2000 years

This isn't how you defeat the Jew.

>he hasn't rescued his father from the underworld yet

Basically:
>Culture is a main source of identity
>Culture seems old and sick to us because it was made by our dead, antiquated ancestors
>We don't save culture by deconstructing it and tearing it down, but instead by revivifying old traditions and breathing new life into them.

The basic analogy Peterson makes is with Pinocchio, who has to save Gepetto from the stomach of the whale. In order to become a real boy, he has to save his father from the depths of the ocean.

He explains it a lot better than I do but a lot of his arguments are based in historical context and the fact that you're a historical being.

Why?

Already got sorted.

Thank you for explaining, I will watch his lecture about this

Because restricting personal freedoms and natural rights is bad.

NOT GOOD
O
T

G
O
O
D

You just repeated what you said before. Why is it bad?

And THAT'S THAT.

>but never asked why jews were behind the soviet union as bolshvists and were behind the german revolution of 1918

Actually he has addressed this, he said he hasnt thought about it enough to be sure he understands it perfectly, but he said that leftist movements appeal to intellectuals and therefore any group that is over-represented in intellectuals will also be over-represented in leftist movements.

This is something that doesn't need an explanation. Human individualism is the pinnacle of all being and has been extremely important in the development of civilization and human consciousness in regards to philosophy and religion.

Having the ability to do things is generally considered what man is great at. Now it's your turn to explain why totalitarianism isn't bad.

>inb4 it's a solution to a problem that can be rectified in countless different ways

SORT

I don't think he really cares. He's made mention of the Frankfurt School, and he has some contentions with them, but the people he really dislikes are the French Post-Modernists who turned language into a minefield.

I'd suggest you read (or attempt to read, since most of them make no attempt to really be coherent) Derrida, Baudrillard, Foucault, etc etc. Then read some Nietzsche and some Doystoyevsky.

He's just a professor who was lefty antagonized by university faculty, staff, and students to the point of maximum over redpilling. He is now /ourguy/ north of the US border.

>This is something that doesn't need an explanation
Sorry, you can't just claim this to justify your position.
>Human individualism is the pinnacle of all being
According to whom?