Tapped his home phones and the White House Phones. Claims to have evidence but won't post it...

Tapped his home phones and the White House Phones. Claims to have evidence but won't post it. Release the evidence already. I am ready for Mike Pence to be president already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA
web.archive.org/web/20170120003459/https:/twitter.com/NancySinatra/status/821921330471677952
youtube.com/watch?v=8I4Jsf9IwoQ
fox6now.com/2016/08/15/they-knew-each-other-sister-of-sylville-smith-says-officer-was-no-stranger-to-her-family/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUT I WANT IT NNNNOOOOWWW!

Bring in Mike Pence so electroshock therapy for the faggots to happen.

It's easier to get Obongo in jail for illegal wiretapping.

the evidence is a breitbart article

I really love this shit

"I just found out" by watching [FOX News | Breitbart | some other retarded outlet on the internet which the cheeto in chief agrees with]

>We already know the NSA wiretaps everyone at all times
>But where is the evidence they wiretapped one person?

You're bad at synthesis.

shills no shilling
shills no shilling
shills no shilling

nah man Obama's totally going to jail its only a matter of time. Hillary too

>NSA wiretaps everyone at all times
kek is that what you think the NSA Snowden scandal was? this place is so fucking dumb

Is it any different than CNN has an anonymous inside source?

NSA and PATRIOT act

Wow, I hate Breitbart now!

wtf I love CNN now

heh

>Warrantless wiretaps aren't happening everywhere all the time

Whatever you say, moron.

Deep state needs to erase this orange faggot once and for all and imprison the hateful trash that voted for him.

>muh metadata

7th floor shill detected

>Because you'd be in jail

It's a trap. He has evidence. That's why he added harmless tweets like the Arnold thing. Do you really think he tweets shit like that without speaking to his advisors first? Why is he president then? Because an idiot can become president if he's rich enough? Common, your world view is childish.

ayyyy lmao the sheer number of shills fucking up the board right now tells me that Trump is 100% right, and that bluegum nigger Obama is going to rot in jail

carry on with the shitposts /leftypol/ just 5 more hours and I'm sure they'll put Hillary in as president!

Hope they're paying you up front, your slush fund will be dried up soon enough.

Maybe he's waiting for Obama to lie about it.

>Do you really think he tweets shit like that without speaking to his advisors first?
I thought that was pretty clear by now. Wasn't that part of his appeal?

Yeah, in the case of CNN, the source likely exists and CNN has journalistic standards to uphold, Breitbart doesn't, because it is basically a funnel for news from other sources which they distort and misrepresent and mix with just plain bullshit.

If you follow the cheeto's own statements, he basically confirms the CNN sources, admits to the leaking, while in a moronic manner denying the content of the leaks. I mean yeah sure, what else could he do, openly proclaim he's sucking Putin's cock?

>inb4 laughing at CNN because you're retarded

If you manage to get Trump out of office then Pence passes full on GOP agenda. If you manage to get him out then Paul Ryan does the same thing as Pence. No matter what the Democrats are FUCKED. Are you going to accuse everyone of being a Russian spy?

>CNN has journalistic standards to uphold

What like deceptively editing videos to portray a complete lie and never issuing a correction?

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA

>>Yeah, in the case of CNN, the source likely exists and CNN has journalistic standards to uphold, Breitbart doesn't, because it is basically a funnel for news from other sources which they distort and misrepresent and mix with just plain bullshit.
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yes, that's their plan now, as they're too incompetent for anything else

soon they'll be accusing their prison guards of being Russians spies as well

Synthesis was a shit 'everybody is happy' ending.

If you do not choose Destroy, you are a cuck who deserves the space squid mindfucking.

>cheeto in chief
I read that as "Cheefto" for some reason, then I re-read it slower and yeah. Should've gone with cheefto, remember that for your next shill post.

You forgot Drudge Report, aggregator of news and god of the internet reporting.
>Drudge Report? More like Dreidel Repertoire, amirite guys?

web.archive.org/web/20170120003459/https:/twitter.com/NancySinatra/status/821921330471677952

Not that I care much about Clapistani celebrities

I guess it sucks when you are the minority then.

>What like deceptively editing videos to portray a complete lie
The fuck is wrong with you? If you cannot understand what she's saying and put that into context but instead think she's calling for further destruction you are completely moronic.

AKA the typical pol moron and clapistani imbecile.

So a cryptic post that could be interpreted in many ways and is actively refuted by the poster is somehow proof CNN didn't lie?

You also ignored the far bigger bit where they go full fake news and report a women saying, 'burn down the suburbs' is calling for peace.

I've heard you Germans were so brainwashed you can't comprehend what Orwell was telling you about the media.

>you are completely moronic.

Projection, moron.

"BURN DOWN THE SUBURBS"=Call for peace.

No wonder you're flooding your country with 'peaceful' terrorists.

It's ok for black people to kill white people but it is totally wrong if white people kill black people.

How hard is this for Sup Forums to understand

>Trump talks to intelligence community over evidence of russian connections
>NSA brings up recordings of Flynn's and Sessions talks over phones
>Trump confused on how they have recordings of their phone conversations
>NSA explains their surveillance of the population such as what Snowden leaked
>they wiretap literally everyone's phones and Obama extended that program
>Trump asked if they have his phone calls too
>since Trump didn't have any security clearance until he won the republican nomination, NSA had "legal" Obama right to tap his phone just like any other citizen
>Obama never ordered it, Trump was just like any other person
>Caught by surprise when NSA brings up old phone calls of Trump
>Thinks it as Watergate instead of the continuation of NSA country wide surveillance

Why doesn't anyone talk about NSA countrywide surveillance when talking about Trump? It's the most logical explanation

If you look at her tweets from the past days it's pretty clear she detests Trump who is continuing to devalue your country's highest office.

>proof CNN didn't lie

What's the lie anyway? They didn't put words in her mouth, they didn't ascribe a quote to her. She did tweet "remember the first line", the first line being "And now the end is near". There's nothing to interpret you moron.

>a women saying, 'burn down the suburbs' is calling for peace
She says burning down anything doesn't help anyone and in her anger basically tells them to fuck off. If you cannot understand that you're just a lunatic.

>mfw trump has known for a while that he had been tapped
>shills trying to say he got info from breitbart
>is actually the other way around
>bannon tipped breitbart off to the story

Well, that fits with the current mainstream media line of "Obama didn't order the wiretaps", but I'm still not buying it. If the wiretaps turned up ANYTHING that could be spun into a Trump-as-manchurian-candidate story, they would've ran with it.

>you're just a lunatic.

More projection. Let's recap.

Sinatra telling CNN, " I never said that, why do you lie?" = CNN tells the truth. They literally put words into her mouth.

A women literally told a crowd of people to stop burning shit down in her neighborhood, and to take it to another neighborhood. Your mental gymnastics to protect yourself from cognitive dissonance are astounding.

No one actually listens to NSA recordings as soon as they're recorded

Voice recognition programs look through that shit first searching for key words that could signal terrorist proceedings
Since Trump isn't a terrorist, nobody looked at those recordings. They were just stored like everything else.

They can still pull them up if they want to at any time to look at them.

The Breitbart article is a bunch of conjecture amounting to fucking nothing.

>More projection.
What is this, kitchen psychology done by a moronic pol poster?

>Sinatra telling CNN, " I never said that, why do you lie?" = CNN tells the truth. They literally put words into her mouth.
No, she responded to a tweet by some fan who asked her what she thought about Trump's choice of Sinatra's father's song, to which she replied to remember the first line. Then she deleted the tweet. CNN took the whole thing as her not liking it - which is the apparent direction, unless you're an imbecile like yourself.

>A women literally told a crowd of people to stop burning shit down in her neighborhood
Glad you realize that.
>and to take it to another neighborhood
Well you know, her brother just got shot, but don't let that stop you emotionally retarded imbecile from fantasizing about a call for violence instead of seeing it as it was, a call for them to stop that shit it fuck off.

Isreal does racial profiling, which Trump seems to be a fan of. I mean he's a fan of torture as well so what do you expect.

Absolutely

But it wasn't a Watergate type scandal like Trump and the right is trying to say and it wasn't completely and categorically false like the left is trying to say
It's just an effect of mass surveillance

Did Obama use those recordings to plot against Trump?
I can't say for certain, but most likely not. He thought Clinton was going to win the whole time, so using the recording to dig up dirt was too risky for what he thought was low reward

>He thought Clinton was going to win the whole time

Doubt. Remember when he became a stuttering mess talking about Trump?

I think he was seriously concerned about the odds on the election. I don't think he and Hillary actually were drinking the 99% koolaid, that was just for the underlings.

desu

>which is the apparent direction

Only if you're trying to come to a predetermined conclusion. The fact she explicitly denies it later overrides the way you interpret something cryptic. "This is the end" could very well mean the end of the corrupt establishment, if I want to be as blind as you are and just interpret everything the way I want it to be.

> fantasizing about a call for violence

It was literally an explicit call for violence. I want to see ISIS infiltrators demonstrating in your neighborhood to see your pathetic rationalization.

I don't remember that, can you link?

I trust that if there were a watergate-type scandal, Trump won't hesitate to prosecute Obama with the evidence. Until then, I'll continue to believe that this is Trump misunderstanding the scope of NSA surveillance

Except that's not how it went down at all.

The Flynn tapes were a result of wiretaps on the Russian he was talking to. Flynn wasn't a target, he got caught up in surveillance of another person.

Drumpf suicide when?

>Only if you're trying to come to a predetermined conclusion.
What is actually wrong with you? I'm going to bed, have fun with your democratic institutions getting devalued day by day by an incompetent hack.

>I want to see ISIS infiltrators
Yeah I bet you do you weirdo desensitized mentally ill clapistani you

Obama tapped Trump in a desperate attempt to save Hillary's campaign.

High risk, high reward.

The gist was that if he found something damning, Hillary was guaranteed victory and no one would every know about the wiretap.

This explains the row between Comey and Obama.

This probably explains why Hillary fainted.

This explains secret meetings between the AG and Bill.

There could have been infighting about this.

takes time to build a case.

Obama may be lawyering up, too.

Obama requested a FISA warrant to legally tap Trump's phone lines. That warrant was denied.

Barack Obama has broken a federal law and committed a felony.

He also conspired with another presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, in an attempt to help her win the election. This is also a felony.

Obama, Clinton and Soros are all part of a treasonous cabal that intends to overthrow the Trump presidency.

Obama himself has even set up an office in Washington D.C. to help him with his sabotage efforts.

It is only a matter of time until they realize their political efforts are in vain. At that point they will turn their efforts towards assasination.

If Trump prosecutes Hillary Clinton all of this will end. Put her head on a pike and the rest will scatter.

Obama and Clinton are guilty of treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=8I4Jsf9IwoQ

Cheers.

that's not how it works at all, trump knew already, the press was based on his intel, not the other way around, as you will soon see

Pence is going down with him.

Gee that's sure a lot of speculation with no supporting evidence.

What about the Patriot Act and Freedom Acts?

Ugh, I was too curious.

fox6now.com/2016/08/15/they-knew-each-other-sister-of-sylville-smith-says-officer-was-no-stranger-to-her-family/

Try incorporating that into your dumb brain and maybe seek professional help

>inb4 you cannot afford healthcare because you live in a 3rd world country called Clapistan :^(

Kek, you're too far gone.

> Smith said she is skeptical of the ongoing investigation, adding that if body camera footage shows her brother holding a gun, she still will not believe the officer was justified in firing his weapon.

Officers be racist, defending themselves from being shot.

>If he's gonna go out, why not go out with a fight? Why not go out with a big bang?"

>I don't want anyone to be violent

Straight up contradictions.

Telling people to burn down the suburbs is a call to violence, whether reasonable given her distress or not. CNN reporting a call to violence as a call to peace is a straight lie, and no amount of your warped rationalization can change that.

>I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ifif-i-fi-fi--if--if-if-if-if-ifwe-ifwe fall for y'know a-a bunch uhhh okie doke

I'm fucking dead man this dude can't speak english

Denial of the FISA warrant is on record

Shill BTFO

Okay lets break it down here

>Obama requested a FISA warrant to legally tap Trump's phone lines. That warrant was denied.
True.

>Barack Obama has broken a federal law and committed a felony.
Not true. Unless you're implying Obama went through with tapping phone lines after denial of the FISA, which is complete speculation.

>He also conspired with another presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, in an attempt to help her win the election. This is also a felony.
This is also complete speculation.

>Obama, Clinton and Soros are all part of a treasonous cabal that intends to overthrow the Trump presidency.

>Obama himself has even set up an office in Washington D.C. to help him with his sabotage efforts.
This is also complete speculation

>It is only a matter of time until they realize their political efforts are in vain. At that point they will turn their efforts towards assasination.

>If Trump prosecutes Hillary Clinton all of this will end. Put her head on a pike and the rest will scatter.

>Obama and Clinton are guilty of treason.

There's a brazilian book that explain how these "tapes" work.
It works like this:

>They want to tape A
>A can't be tapped
>They say that they want to tape B
>B talks with A from time to time
>They get permission to tape B
>They tape A in the process
>When someone finds out, they say that they didn't tape A and that their target were B
>They are legally right

They NEVER wanted to tape B. B is a stooge.
Their real target is A.
Pretty dirty stuff that the leftists do ever since wiretapes are invented.

Fuck

Yes

Drumpf

Kinda like the russian hacking eh? ;)

>Doesn't show his hand
>muh evidence REEE
I'd start looking for a new job soon. And delete your email, like pic related suggests.

>Fox news is a retarded outlet
>heres a source from Fox news

LOL

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here... Something something nuclear codes.