Atheism is Left Wing biggest blue pill that exist

People who are Anti-God are also enemies of nation, culture race traditions.It's the biggest blue pill in the world.
Judeo-Atheism is where Liberalism,Cultural Marxism Communism all comes from.

Time to red-pill God denying ignorant atheists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>World started form nothing
>World started from big explosion
>We are all Apes from Africa

Hahaha atheists

And what happens to societies when these people win?

That's right, they lose. Islam is the scourge of God. Be it as pious Christians or the subjugated slaves of Muhammeds warriors, they will kneel.

With atheists you lose!

77% of atheists who voted on election voted for Hillary

Christianity is a red pill religion

youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0

This upsets the Jew

Flat
Stationary
Earth

Sup Forums logic:
>Hurr the public jew fool school system is the 10th plank of the Communist Manifesto
>Everything they taught us about history, especially WW2 and the Holocaust was propganda
>But they would never lie to us about the shape of the planet, or the fact that we landed men on the moon 48 fucking years ago

Hurf derf, Im fucking retarded

wtf I have the urge to lick nigger feet now
I hope he'll impregnate my wife so that I can raise my wife's son and be like Joseph

He said ''Better to be good atheist then hypocrite Christian''
He is YOURS

Keep fighting the good fight OP.
Deus Vult.

No, he's a representative of accurate Christianity, not the pseudo historical, edgelord pseudo Christianity Sup Forums teenyboppers follow.

>During the Khmer Rouge era, all religions, including both Buddhism and Islam were persecuted.
>According to Cham sources, 132 mosques were destroyed during the Khmer Rouge era, many others were desecrated, and Muslims were not allowed to worship.
>Muslims were forced to eat pork and were murdered when they refused.
>Whole Cham villages were exterminated. >Chams were not permitted to speak their language.
>Cham children were taken away from their parents and raised as Khmers.

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

He is representing secular liberal bullshit that is un-Christian,that's why he is being called out.

Atheist Pol Pot literally made a huge hill out of human skulls. Wholly fuck

Based guy, killing (((academics))) and (((journalists))) like that.

Athiests aren't "anti-god" you dumbshit, they just don't think god exists. You're stupid enough to post here, tho nice work asshole

(((Christianity)))

It's same thing by rejecting God

"You are from your father the devil and you will carry his lust and desire.He was murderer from the beginning not holding the truth for there is no truth in him.When he speaks he lies because that is his native language for he father of lies.'' This alone is the most red pilled quote ever about (((them))) and you know who said it?

Штa дpyгo oчeкивaти oд Цpнoгopштинe нeгo пaпaзaнијe

>world was created by a magical bearded dude
>every scientific fact was fabricated by this enemy of the magical bearded dude who is basically red in skin and called the Devil
>montenegrins aren't serbs

Oдјeби y плaнинe oдaклe cи и дoшao плaнинcки Cpбинy

The problem isnt atheisim its what you replace religion, theirs honourless scum and then theirs neiche and varg.

Well once you realize there is not god, you can't just replace god with another god. It has to be something even if it's nothing

>just realized Sup Forums believes in God
>this literally makes every argument on Sup Forums equally retarded

I thought you guys were better than this, but believing that atheism is just a Jewish conspiracy made you all 50 times less intelligent

True... And they think they are redpilled which is the saddest part.. Reminder than over 80% of christians voted for trump and that less than 25% of atheists voted for trump.... Atheism is degeneracy
>inb4 Christ was a Jew
Called other Jews Synogogue of Satan, Antichrists, Liars, Thieves, Snakes, Hypocrites and (((They))) fucking killed him... Makes you think aye Shlomo

religion is a method used to control populations, it is the biggest blue-pill ever.
also you are obviously too young to remember the old right rligitards.

I mean moral values.

Moral values don't come from god fuckface. If the only moral values that you withhold are the ones that were created by an imaginary dude, but in reality written by some autistic monks in the 2nd century than you my friend are a piece of shit

There are no objective moral values, don't you get it ? There are no rules unless we as humans set them and only you my friend can create real moral values.

Are you that brainded that you need an imaginary friend to tell you what is right and what is wrong, how retarded is your judgment

Read Sartre, or any existentialist philosopher, the red pill that you believe enriched your views (The red pill of god existing and atheism being jewish conspiracy) has shrunk your views tremendously. You don't question anything, you just blindly follow rules written in some shitbook

The one and only true "red pill" is realizing GOD DOESN'T EXIST