What did they think putting a skull on their uniform?

That isn't a very assuring sign when you invade other countries, is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf
youtu.be/hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hans, are we the baddies?

It represents a brain. It conveys "hey lads we use our brains, not like you subhuman slav untermensch". It's like a liberal wearing a "I fucking love science" t-shirt.

To spook their enemies. They want their enemies to fear them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf

You're not white until you know what a Totenkopf is and what it represents.

It's an old symbol, used by Prussian Hussars for example.

Maybe the hats are poisonous.

>if you don't know German culture you're not white

Are you still here shitposting Montenigger? Piss off.

It looks fucking awesome is why they did it.

Soviet soldiers used to kill german p.o.w. tankers for having skulls on their hats. Looked like SS to them. Should have picked another symbol

Google "deaths head hussars"

The skull was nothing new.

>Was nothing new

But the Anti-Defamation League says its an evil Nazi hate symbol!

pirates are cool

>cumskins literally use a skull as a symbol

why are they so dumb?

It's the totenkopf symbol; it represents the soldier's acceptance of his potential death. Was used long before the Third Reich.

>sataniafags are all uneducated 3rd worlders

explains so much

Underrated

How do you go from this

>What did they think putting a skull on their uniform
occult sigil magic

That and the fact that the Death's Head Hussars wore the skull on their hats

to this?

I'll let you in on it goyim
Its skull & bones
Same order that control your republicans

US troops in Iraq put skulls on a lot of their gear

liberators amiright ;^)

Pure Aryan skullshape

They're evil like pirates

probably this. the nazi-flag ominous design was created to make the commies fear them

I have that skull on my leatherjacket. Also have 2 hats like that.

only a uncivilized tard has that little appreciation for etiquette. your not suppose to look the conquerors in the eyes. that would indicate you think you are equal to them despite being the conquered people

if you dont look them in the eyes how will you see whats on their hats. they could walk around with dickbutts on their hats and you wont know how funny it is and if you do then they make a example out of you

Do you think war is about making your enemies feel assured and cozy?

youtu.be/hn1VxaMEjRU

that show was so fucking great
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

>shitskins literally cant defend themselves against mosquitoes
why are they so dumb?

thanks for the keks user

if you kill your enemies they win.

I would watch it but Im scared it'll make me autistic. Before you say "well youre retarded" consider this:

There is one autistic guy in my college and who joined last year and for some reason decided that im his friend. So whenever I didnt pay enough attention to avoid him, he catches me and tells me about whatever was the latest episode hes watched. That and little britain.

The skull has a longer tradition than the SS. Look up General August von Mackensen. He was famous for wearing his skull hat from the Husar Regiment even after leaving the unit as a special thanks (from the prince if I remember correctly)

Because it's badass? It strikes fear into the hearts of your enemies and wets the panties of their women? Not like you krauts would understand. Effeminate bunch you are. All your grand daddies died in the war and now you're all Mongolian rape babies. Sad.

I've read about this too, but the skull was on their collar not their hat. Mix that with a black tankers uniform and you got real problems as a POW

then compare that with the early black SS uniform that Soviet soldiers had probably seen in propaganda films (not on the front though because SS wore feldgrau just like everyone else).

It's some Prussian cultural thing about "contempt for death". Red is/was a happy color in Germany, and a lucky color in east Asia. Here, it means fire, anger and blood. A deathshead means tough and brave, but contemporary retards here see it, and the color black, as evil and mean. Cultures, basically.

Gonna binge watch Mitchell and Webb now all night

I too enjoy Death In June.

I keked heres your you

lmao

>In the early days of the NSDAP, Julius Schreck, the leader of the Stabswache (Adolf Hitler's bodyguard unit), resurrected the use of the Totenkopf as the unit's insignia. This unit grew into the Schutzstaffel (SS), which continued to use the Totenkopf as insignia throughout its history. According to a writing by Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler the Totenkopf had the following meaning:
The Skull is the reminder that you shall always be willing to put your self at stake for the life of the whole community.[6]

>Julius Shrek

You some kind of fag?

It meant that they don't fuck around and aren't afraid of dying.

fpbp

The skull represents humanity: Beautiful, even in death.

Prussian culture was always militaristic and coldly pragmatic. The Germans formed a habit of neutral countries on the basis that they were between them and the countries they actually wanted to invade, and were entirely oblivious as to why everyone got mad at them during both world wars.

They also couldn't imagine why the skulls might make them look like the baddies, it was just a traditional symbol to them.

The Jews created the symbol and planned everything.

All nazis are infantile edgelords. Who else would wear that?

The Supreme edgelords.

The weak should fear the strong, that's why.

Yeah, you tell 'em, Canada