I'm done with Sup Forums

What is a good site to discuss politics that isnt full of unsourced claims, tinfoil conspiracies, and stale memes?

Literally nowhere.

I'm going to be ripped to shreds for this but....Reddit. They actually have serious discussions there, unlike this bleeding tumor of a board.

You're aware of Sup Forumss finer points yet you wish to go elsewhere?

Sup Forums

>not realsing you can never leave
Fucking newfag.

I don't believe I'm considering this...

I've never been on Reddit before. I've heard only bad things about censorship and echo chambers but it can't be worse than this.

Face it. You live in a world steeped in severe, damaging misinformation. CNN is a sales pitch for the New World Order. InfoWars is controlled opposition -- they have Alex Jones tell the truth about serious conspiracies in between ranting like a hog on fire because then it makes the true information lose credibility when it comes out elsewhere. Independent journalists are Schrodinger's Jews. We are all you have. There is nothing better than this. We are all in the dark and we are all struggling to make sense of the muck that has been caked on our eyes to blind us from the truth because there is no way to wash it off.

>le

There's no leaving Sup Forums, I'll concede that point. Sup Forums has better political discussions than Sup Forums these days though.

how can we kill this site once and for all. I though hirofag was hermorraging money on this hate-filled waste of a website.

back to your safe space faggot

The new world order bought it as a containment board. Do you seriously not notice how the mods literally never delete threads that are obvious data mining? they're using us to gather information about how to psyop us better.

There are tons of boards to choose from, some of them are shitty censorship ridden echo chambers, some of them are great intelligent political discussions. Just take your time and explore, see what each board has to offer.

reddit

When you think about it, that's actually sad. It's incredible how much anonymity and freedom of speech can change discussions and how little they are allowed.

Goodbye loser

It's too late for that, you've already taken the redpill mate.

You cannot unsee what you have seen. In spite of its flaws, you're in the best place. Either that or you can just keep it all to yourself and get the fuck off the internet.

reddit

r/PoliticalDiscussion and r/NeutralPolitics are OK

r/Politics is full of anti Trump sock accounts

r/Economics or r/ForeignPolicy or r/Geopolitics or r/Debate are okay.

You'll come crawling back soon enough though.

8pol

reddit

The problem with every other site, even the subreddits that are focused on in depth and well sourced discussions is that any whiff of negative sentiment is immediate grounds for censorship. There's some axiomatic assumptions that can't be questioned. You can't just want a white ethnostate for example because that's beyond the allowable bounds in the current year. So ievitably you end up back here because despite all the shitposting there's no thoughtcrime here.

>Do you seriously not notice how the mods literally never delete threads that are obvious data mining?

Eh I've seen poll (ASL education occupation income )threads get deleted all the time. Just check 4plebs and aee how far they get before 404.

>they're using us to gather information about how to psyop us better.

More like Hiro allows marketing bots to scrawl through the site to help advertise to us better.

You can never leave.

reddit, its where you beling

do you really think it'll be more of an echo chamber than Sup Forums and the retards here?

welcome to the 1st Amendment

many claims here are sourced

some are not.

you have to be able to think critically, and that's true no matter where you go

ATS if you want a hippy echo chamber co-managed by a jew and the cia.

Reddit, go the fuck back.

Leftists arent' so much scared to debate the details, they're scared to debate the axioms. Like "why are jews at the top of every important institution and shouldn't we pay more attention to this?" You can't debate that on reddit and expect a serious consideration of pros/cons, it's out of bounds.

You seem to have forgot,your are here 4 ever.

I keep forgetting there's other Chans out there. First good suggestion I've seen ITT.

FPBP

Unz.com