I-Isis watch out!

How can they even compete?

>leaf

>Leaf

Our military is a joke.

I bet that bunk belongs to a tranny.

There is literally nothing wrong with liking ponies.

Back to /mlp/ with you

That should be against the law. No joke.

I would beat up this fags boypussy so hard he would never even think about using those sheets again.

its probably a joke?

why is this even gettting responses...

if i put that on a roommates bed it would make all the roommates laugh, then they'd txt pics of it to him at work and put them on facebook.

normies do normie things.... not everything is a cry of autism like retards here think they are

How is this shit even allowed? Army is supposed to be strict and disciplined, and something tells me that these bedsheets are neither of those. It's supposed to be standartised. This is stupid. I hate this.

>implying he didn't fuck up pt
>implying he wasn't given that as a punishment

I'm guessing it was a prank.

thats what i think happened

I post here more desu. MLP is red pilled and there is a serious /mlpol/ overlap.

This is a common thing in the military here too (i have ninja turtle sheets). We just do it for shits and giggles.

Shit like that happens all the time in basic. This guy probably fucked up an inspection or something.

My section commander found a dust bunny under someone's bed so our section had to name it, make a full set of kit for it out of cardboard, and carry it with us everywhere so it wouldn't be AWOL.

>it's just a prank!
>it's just a joke!

Canadian friends are truly our greatest shitposting allies

>not daki

pleb

lol this looks like something that would have been done by old drill sergeant...

when i was in basic he made a guy carry tampons with him everywhere he went because he complained about running. he randomly would ask him to take them out and show hold them up and if he didnt have them he got smoked like you wouldn't believe

its obviously a joke. no one here goes outside

This if Sup Forums could pull the stick out of there ads they would realise that /mlp/ are there greatest allies.

>its obviously a joke
Anyone who was in the military would have realized this within a few seconds of seeing it

stalin style military purge when?

Wow.
So all you americans makes fun of the french for supposedly being effeminate cowards, but you would do that in the armée de terre you'd get destroyed, or in any other army in Europe actually