How do you explain this Sup Forums?

How do you explain this Sup Forums?
I thought TYT had more subscribers.

Alex has the water filter market cornered and all has radio stations.

I think Alex's net worth is undervalued actually in that.

Supplement sales desu.

Alex has the force of good on his side

Cenk Uygur: Law degree at Columbia Law School

Alex Jones: attended community college.

TYT's numbers are horrendously inflated. They claim what 3 million subs but their streams only ever have 10k in them at max?

A simple water filter salesman would have more invested than a Muslim.

I feel like most people who watch TYT now are old fans who go there to see how terrible it is and youtube content makers who rip on their videos.

>999

it funny because they can't get over the butthurt of the election yet.

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

How could Alex Jones's net worth be this low? His radio show is syndicated nationwide, and he gets a cut of all the YouTube bux from PJW and his other employees. Really disappointing desu. Bet he's a coke addict.

How much did Jones plow back into his operation as opposed to Uygur? I bet Uygur didn't spend any on a show he has no ownership in.

TYT have Jewtube (((jewgle))) inflating their views, subscribers, and thumbs up. The only reason that leftist faggot Rubin left them was because he had a few brain cells firing off and read the tea leaves enough to realize around the world, people are waking up and hating the left.

Jones has God on his side

Super Male Vitality sells lmao

Interesting bit of history

In 1998, Jones organized a successful effort to build a new Branch Davidian church, as a memorial to those who died during the 1993 fire that ended the government's siege of the original Branch Davidian complex near Waco, Texas.[39] He often featured the project on his public-access television program and claimed that David Koresh and his followers were peaceful people who were murdered by Attorney General Janet Reno and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms during the siege.[35]

>Coke addict
Look at how big he is, no fucking way.

Info Wars has at least two different webstores, selling water filters, vitamins, survivalist gear, and all the other sorts of crap that Alex Jones fans are into.

Those numbers aren't based on anything. It's just some algorythm based on how many times your name appears.

But Alex Jones probably does have more money. It's because he sells all sorts of products and shady suppliments, while TYT just sells a few shirts.

>shady supplements
you mean like the most natural forms of vitamins and mineral, none of that artificial synthetic crap?

He does get pretty defensive when people call him Bill Hicks

To be fair, imagine if random people kept coming up to you and accusing you of being someone else.

I'd be pissed too.

He doesn't even make most of them, that doctor he has on a lot does.

They just label them with Infowars instead of Dr. Group's.

Dr. Group seems trustworthy, detox products are both a niche market and important. I can see why they make a lot of money on them.

he's been getting more defensive because hick's family called alex and asked him to tell his fanbase to cool it. I'd be getting pissy about it too.

Funny how that never gets brought up by the Alex Hicks crowd.

Alex has something that could actually be considered a job.

Water filter salesman.

has anyone here done super male vitality?

Yes, for the lulz.

Made me jizz in my sleep for the first time since I was like....14.

TOP kEk

Anything postive besides wet dreams?

And then what?

Yeah it kept me going longer in terms of energy levels during the day. I don't drink coffee anymore like I used to, bounced back from exercise quicker.

I'm sure other supplements can do that, maybe even better, but I wouldn't say it's snake oil.

Alex is an investment savant who typically pulls a 40-45% annual rate of return

>15 million people week
art bell used to do that on a nightly basis
u7radio.org streams his shows 24/7

they prefer bill jones

>being a good businessman makes you a Jew.
You don't understand the Jew meme, reddit falseflagger.

Alex Jones is better than the TYT, he knows its smarter to appear to be a friend providing service to other friends than to be an arrogant cunt saying "I'm better than you!"
And thus his business is more successful.

he has divorced twice iirc
once just this year
remarried to a real jewish hooker
that's all the love life you can get when you're a cia stooge
sad!

How did Alex get that money?

He married another Jew?

And yet they're both idiots.

i wouldnt buy powders in a plastic jar personally
if i want natural remedies i buy better food
veggies and fruits notably
i bought a 300€ blender this winter, shit's golden, i use it twice a day
"today's food doesnt contain minerals because soils are depleted so you need supplements" is just an excuse to keep eating hamburgers and steaks in excess like he does
get your finely blended fruits and veggies and you'll see the vitality surge through you on a daily basis

Alex sells shit like super male vitality and water filters

What does Cenk sell other than his soul to goatfucking Saudi's?

guess what those acronyms mean, or just urban dictionary them

funny thing is cchunk yhogurt used to work at infowars but he quit lured by better money prospects
and now that trump won, infowars has smashed TYT because they're so fake news and last year

Pretty good for not relying on advertisers to bring in the bread for Jones

he earned a lot as bill hicks

water filters ain't free

TYT sits at 3 million subs meanwhile their videos get on average 60-100k views

there are channels with 500k subscribers that consistenly get a higher average per video than that.

90% of their comments are just people shitting on them, from Sup Forums and liberals of the Dave Rubin type calling them regressives

they DEFINITELY bought subs/YT is inflating their numbers, they're alaughing stock funded by Qatar money that no one takes seriously

Cenk reports the news and fights money in politics.

Meanwhile Alex is shilling water filters every other hour.

>how do you explain this?
Simple. Share Blue spams us with one-posts to disrupt content creaton.

the power of super male vitality

I reckon TYT just has a lot of subs that have accumulated over the years that either a) stopped using YouTube b) don't care enough to unsubscribe or c) are libs that watch it very occasionally

so aren't Alex's. They claim to "reach" 15 million, that doesn't mean any of them actually listen.

TYT doesn't sell nearly as many pills and water filters

lel

Infowars has an entire network consisting of their store, radio syndication, and youtube. All TYT has is youtube, some ridiculous shit on Fusion TV, and their shitty TYT fan club.
Remember that Alex got where he is by ripping off Ghost

Cenk acts really stupid for someone who went to Columbia law school and Wharton

But then again he's likely one of those people who are talented at taking exams, but not at doing much else.

He's not a Jew/neoCon who hoards all the money. He has a much larger staff.

>Cenk Uygur: Law degree at Columbia Law School
if that's true then that's fucking humiliating for columbia which i didn't think could get much worse

i used to do more than 1g of coke a day for around 8 months when i was about 280lbs and never really lost any weight but i was drinking so much soda and beer and eating fast food all the time i never really lost anything

Dr. Group seems like a crazy person. During the 48 hour election special or whatever it was they had him host an hour and he talked about how the military approached him for ideas on how to stop an asteroid from destroying the planet and he suggested meditating at it.

>geno