Are you fucking kidding me???

The AP published the story with Mike Pences wife's email in it and then even refused to apologize or remove the email when they were called out on it?

Are you fucking kidding me?

twitter.com/VP/status/838145396262174720

freedom of information

that's not how that works

Seriously, when is this administration going to grow some fucking balls and start putting these scumbags in their place?

You got ELECTED you fucking morons, that means you're in charge, and need to force these fucking liberal cucks to submit to your will. They hate everything about you, so just asking like a nice little Christian Boi isn't going to cut it.

Totally unwarranted and completely unprofessional.

She's not an elected official.

Can I have access to your personal info?

wew leaf hiting back to his bro leaf

It was his wife, not Mike you fucking dipshit. She isn't an elected and she is still a private citizen. There is nothing that makes her emails fall under the freedom of information act.

Fuck off you fucking faggot. A guy is just supposed to let his wife's email get published for all the world to see. That's fucking bullshit. Go fuck yourself pussy.

Shouldn't have married a terrorist then... just like Trump said!

Next time anyone tells you it's absurd for Trump to go feel like he's at war with the media, that they're the actual opposition party, I think you know what to do

I'm confused how the left still feel they hold the moral high ground while demonstrating a hypocritical lack of care for the personal freedom, safety, security of a member of an underprivileged class - women. Do you not realize it is not only malicious, but bigoted to wish for the suffering of someone you don't necessarily agree with politically

She's a private citizen. Not elected. Not an employee.

t r i p s and OP emails her dick pics

Oh no, some meanie published his wife's email?
Aww, poor snowflakes, maybe he shouldn't have gotten hacked then.

Link to story?

Oh, this is the email hacking story?

The people have a right to know who Pence is emailing. And the people deserve sources. How are they supposed to trust that the email is real if they can't see who it is coming from or going to?

Remember, never trust redacted documents or anonymous sources.

Ignore the paid posters

Wassup brah can I just have your phone number email and social security?It's freedom of information ya know.

bump

I still think that people will respond to Pence, he is still liked by most people.

This world is what it is now, I don't know how to solve it, its just sad, grim and depressing. Maybe that is why Logan resonated with me so much. Its the end of everything good and a small hope the next generation can rescue us.

FUCK PENCE AND HIS BEARD WIFE

And the media wonders why everyone hates them so much.

>>The next gen of Mexicans and blacks can help whitey

drawing the fowl

theior goose will be cucked

Give me yours then.

lel, what's that ridiculous plane called again? starscrecach?

fuck off! you murderous cunt, stop mass-shootings

XF-84H ThunderScreech

Honestly, that's just being a dick. Aren't there some sort of anti harassment laws?

Changing emails can be very hard and cumbersome since all your old friends, old employers etc. have that old email.

>thunderscreech

lel, that's the one that incapacitated and hospitalized airmen several hundred meters away

weaponized insanity

XF-84H Thunderscreech

"Lin Hendrix, one of the Republic test pilots assigned to the program, flew the aircraft once and refused to ever fly it again, claiming "it never flew over 450 knots (830 km/h) indicated, since at that speed, it developed an unhappy practice of 'snaking', apparently losing longitudinal stability""

The XF-84H was quite possibly the loudest aircraft ever built (rivaled only by the Russian Tupolev Tu-95 "Bear" bomber[16]), earning the nickname "Thunderscreech" as well as the "Mighty Ear Banger".[17] On the ground "run ups", the prototypes could reportedly be heard 25 miles (40 km) away

Unlike standard propellers that turn at subsonic speeds, the outer 24–30 inches (61–76 cm) of the blades on the XF-84H's propeller traveled faster than the speed of sound even at idle thrust, producing a continuous visible sonic boom that radiated laterally from the propellers for hundreds of yards. The shock wave was actually powerful enough to knock a man down; an unfortunate crew chief who was inside a nearby C-47 was severely incapacitated during a 30-minute ground run

yes this does technically come under libel laws

>The shock wave was actually powerful enough to knock a man down; an unfortunate crew chief who was inside a nearby C-47 was severely incapacitated during a 30-minute ground run