What is Sup Forums's opinion on Vee?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Vee?

Probably would

one hell of a hairline

Who bitch this is?

SHE'S FUCKING BETTER THAN US

I'd blow a fat load in those expired ovaries.

Honey schnookums you're old and entering menopause, we have a new queen now.

it's a man you faggot retards

You mean Vee the Romanian youtuber?

Really annoying voice, I almost can't watch the Sargon livestreams he's in

Armenian who slaves away for an unabashed Armenian genocide denier. Only a leftist could be so mind-broken and self-hating.

I like Vee a lot, disagree with some of his views but a cool romanian guy.

I like Vee when he's doing his own thing on his own channel, because I like the kooky Romanian perspective on things.

However, I can't stand him when he's on a stream with Sargon or anybody else. He constantly interrupts and derails the conversation with some stupid tangent or autistic attempt at a joke.

He can ramble and go on rants which can be a bit annoying. Also, in livestreams he seems to have trouble detecting social queues and doesn't know when to start/stop speaking. Another issue I have with him is how his videos have zero production quality; it would be nice if he put a bit more effort into editing.

But on the whole he is pretty cool and entertaining imo

She's trash and hope she lands in a bear trap.

Yeah, he really is one of the worst guest Sargoy invites

I wanna fuck the stupid out of her

She was a legit whore in College. Probably still has some latent whoreness inside her waiting to be brought out.

>Be Armenian
>Work for Turks

Definitely a hole for hire.

perhaps i made a mistake by putting his twitter icon since you idiots keep thinking I mean ana karsparian

This is the globalists doing opposition research on decentralized media. They'll pop up in the next couple of days with a bunch of same-fagging posts citing how Vee sucks. They just did it with Not-An-Argument Man and Styx.
Vee and Varl will be getting their soon enough.

Notice that none of these posts go after HA Goodman, The Sane Progressive, and liberal outlets that call out their bullshit. It's always one of /ourguys/

bump

underrated post

I'm subscribed to the motherfucker but I honestly have watched only a handfull of videos.

lol. This is what autism looks like. You knew this when you posted.

Vee's my man

This, desu.

She's ugly even with a nose job. Close -set eyes really ruin the kawaii in women

>HA Goodman
>sane
Pick one, he's a click bait fag and annoying as fuck

love you finland

Just fantastic.

Vee's debate against collectivism was pretty shit. Other than that, his video on Cultural Marxism was great. Just another avatar-fag classical liberal on Jewtube shilling some Patreon, though.

she's hot and spicy. would allow her to crush my balls while telling me how much better she is than me.

9/10

Vee sounds like borat, which makes listening to him painful, but he seems like a good dude with the right mindset.

Sargon's lapdog. Constantly gets BTFO by sargon whenever they are talking. Complete cuck and unworthy of watching.

Won't call out Sargon's circle of shills when they shill for a "free speech" app that uses an AI to auto-censor posts because (((muh skepcuck cummunity))).

huge mouth

Vee is a retard.
Listen to what he says.
He acts like he's an expert on all this shit and it's constant bullshit.
He just makes it all up on the spot.
I mean for fucks sake he can't even keep his own story straight.
Is he in Romanian Law school or Med school?
He seems to say both interchangeably.

He has no expertise to speak on any issue and simply offers op eds for which he doesn't have the due diligence to actually look into anything.

He's literally an 80 IQ slav from a dirt poor former Soviet Shithole who gets up on Youtube and poorly spouts off moronic nonsense in piss poor edited videos that other people listen to because fucking reasons or something.

Bonus Points: He doxxed himself at one point However, I will not drop his actual name on Sup Forums because even Vee doesn't deserve to be hounded like that.

Who?

also this

>asks opinion on Vee
>posts Kasparian
oh boy
also he's a gyppo and needs to stop nickin the trimmer

Past expiration date on this shrew
No sticky muh dickey

Anna is an annoying, condescending cunt but I would smash her back doors in with the fury of a thousand suns.
Vee is an autistic faggot who ruins any livestream he's in with his cancerous voice.

>Anna is an annoying, condescending cunt but I would smash her back doors in with the fury of a thousand suns.

I second this statement.

anyone else want to nut on her face?

I'd nut on her soles