I don't have much time

i don't have much time.
I work as an intern at a major outlet, this is about to drop. this is way worse than we thought

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/4/chris-coons-fbi-may-possess-recorded-phone-calls-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>'I have not seen them. I believer they exist,' he said later

Comeys Edgar moment

Nice link faggot.

more details or gtfo

the fact we still have yet to see a transcript of flynns call shows how baseless these accusations are

Guess what isn't illegal? "Colluding" with Russia.

FAKE AND GAY
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/4/chris-coons-fbi-may-possess-recorded-phone-calls-s/

oh so you're an intern at shareblue?
kill yourself?
>kill yourself

>intern at shareblue
I hear they get paid in "We the Pizza"

KEK

>senator coons
>lloll

>"I have not seen them."
>"I think they exist."

Top fucking kek.

8 months of muh Russia and 8 months of complete dick.

Even when Obama was illegally tapping Trump he found nothing.

This shit is hilarious.

I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, I NEED GOD TIER FAP MATERIAL
PRONTO

Sorry guys, have a little more time to spare now. This is a shitty mockup left on our production intranet.
I overheard our senior producer saying multiple "respected" leakers in the intel community are going to drop some of the FISA stuff THIS WEEKEND. The same nine that leaked last time.
If we are just learning about it, outlets with pool reporters (Times, WP) are likely writing something right now. They found something. I'm thinking a direct link between Russia and trump, probably the reason why the FISA judge allowed the wire tap.
What do I do?

>"I have not seen them."
>"I believe they exist."

Listen and believe my sheep. Listen and believe.

THEN SHOW US THE EVIDENCE

And he has them.

Links to Russia aren't illegal. Fucking dipshit.

>The FBI may also be an entity that is only partially run by the US government but also run by a radicalized splinter cell of Snorks.

>The splinter cell, referred to as SNUD (Snorks New Union Dystopia), has the motto of "The Snork phoenix lies dormant"

>The motto refers to a new, Snork-centric society that will arise after the toppling of the United States via covert ops and shadow government manipulation

I have not seen them, but, I do believe they exist.

>"I have not seen them"
>he has them
reddit leave

call me when they get posted

Why cause he "has not seen them"
But believes "They might exist"

Or is it cause this is bait aimed at sliding the fact Obama paid for your job with funds he funnelled through the the doj?

>I can access I have in my possesion documents I have not seen yet!
>...Why are you giving me that look?

will you call us out on accusing you of larping?

Plans are in place to make Ryan President

It's going to happen fast

>'I have not seen them. I believer they exist,' he said later
>And he has them.
Do you read with your ears or nose?

>transcripts
Lol

>19 year old
>Loli

I don't understand why dems don't want Trump.

Trump is the most centrist republican . If Pence becomes president then gay conversion camps are set up all over the country and America becomes the Christian Iran. If Ryan becomes president welfare, social security and medicaid are gone, and America becomes ancapistan.

Trump's agenda is closest to theirs.

I don't have much time, but I have a very important message to share:

OP is a faggot

lol

Basically the exact same bullshit Harry Reid said 9 months ago.

Still waiting.....

Also short on time here but had a few spare moments to verify this

It's not the dems, it's the globalist establishment. You know, the same people who ruined your country.

>may have

This is a non-story. They're throwing everything at the wall at this point hoping to distract the gullible fucking idiots from Obama's huge scandals.

>2 posts by this ID

they're stepping up their game everyone, be careful!

>Am Trump
>I've colluded with the Russians
Do I A: hide everything related; or B: Tweet repeatedly that I was bugged and evidence exists?

I have not seen OP
I believe he's a faggot

this. Trump dominated in the rust belt, big pro-union states. Many traditional Dems voted for him.

>more imaginary bs with no proof

lmao when will it end

You post it all here, obviously

Fuck Trump

IMPEACH THE BASTARD

On the low I hope Jeff Sessions is behind it all because muh weed

goodbye cia

>Sorry guys, have a little more time to spare now. This is a shitty mockup left on our production intranet.
>I overheard our senior producer saying multiple "respected" leakers in the intel community are going to drop some of the FISA stuff THIS WEEKEND. The same nine that leaked last time.
>If we are just learning about it, outlets with pool reporters (Times, WP) are likely writing something right now. They found something. I'm thinking a direct link between Russia and trump, probably the reason why the FISA judge allowed the wire tap.
>What do I do?

user, the FISA was justified because of transactions that Trump's orgs had with a couple of Russian banks. They're probably just going to regurgitate this and pretend it's a smoking gun.

Don't worry

VERY FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

whoa.........whoa............WHOA

I'm done with this fuck.

Time for Trump to cross the Rubicon and start executing these globalist traitors. Suspend the Constitution and start cleaning fucking house.