How do we fix African-Americans?

Hey Sup Forums

Post any suggestions or ideas on how we could assist lifting African Americans out of their unfortunate situation and integrate them into the middle-class.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-NYMUWjCo
youtu.be/rA5U0wSMnwo
youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=SIMcktul77c
youtube.com/watch?v=liJ-zVfHvs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gibs and affirmative action don't make blacks better, they just make life easier for them. The best way, honestly, is the whole WE WUZ KANGZ bullshit because they take pride in their African culture and marry a qt thicc black girl.

It took the ashkenazi kikes over 2,000 years to supposedly raise their IQ 15 points above the rest of us goyim.
>eugenics: they glorified the richest joos for mating

The nogs are ~15 points below us.
>they glorify the most homicidal hood niggas for mating

It's not going to fucking work.

>Best solution:
Trade them for the white south africans.

Reduce welfare; reduce EBT to a limited selection; stop AA.

Not sure what else.

Sterilize all black males and force black females to mate with little white dick. Repeat for 2 generations. Problem solved.

Hi Schlomo, Your bait is shit.

>literal gorilla body
>attractive

How about we just deport all of the ones with who use gibs and blame whitey back to Liberia.

Objective accountability.

After that, it'll all work itself out in a few decades.

And the Jews threw it away in fifty years due to their own mass media propaganda. As much as I hate the Jews it's sad to see a race with so many great scientists dying.

Same thing as whites, stable nuclear families.

Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-NYMUWjCo

breed the black out of them, basically, its the only way, also get rid of their pop culture cause that shits cancer and its reinforceing their bad behaviour

that or send them back to africa where they'll be right at home with the other sub humans, they might even be kangs of africaz cause of the white blood in them already! it could be a kang renaissance

is there a comparison of any other group of people who have gone through what the black went through in the u.s. and their offspring came out good in the end? honestly, they went through some fucked up shit for generations so why wouldnt they be angry and animal like today?

any one?

It's too late for that.. only solution is end welfare state and let the cards lie where they may... the strong will survive the weak won't... that is the future... prepare for it

My ancestors were Lithuanians who got fucked over by both Germany and Russia. That doesn't give me the right to act like a ghetto ape all my life.

"Once a nigger, always a nigger." - Martin Luther King jr

So whites used to be literal barbarians while mediterraneans were building rome. All races have suffered slavery. But, America is a bit unique in that the slaves became regular native population relatively recently.

did they have laws that prevented them from doing normal shit like getting an education and housing and loans, crazy discrimination etc? because the blacks got fucked here for multiple generations all done legally. i cant imagine what other outcome there would be if you treated all of the generations as animals then why would you be surprised if their children act like animals?

cut welfare

Create many small schools in large cities instead of congregating them into a mass of niggers that indoctrinate the non niggers into failure. Large schools just can't give the help needed to those that deserve it.

As you can see here, large nigger schools do not work:
youtu.be/rA5U0wSMnwo

Its real fucking hard to be a decent person with this kind of shit being all around you.

When niggers nig they should be transferred to the designated nigging schools. Give the niglets that truly want to get out of the ghetto a fighting chance.

>slaves became regular native population relatively recently

so why is Sup Forums always bitching about slaves who were treated like animals now have children who act like animals? is Sup Forums naive or is this a ruse?

i think maybe the hoteps are on the right track.
the best thing we can do is work to ensure their success.

send them back to africa and then nuke the continent

Afroman is an independent businessman and a church going Christian.

hybridization with genius sperm. one generation of mixing can turn a nigger into a math genius.

Reintroduce the values of family to urban youth. This can be done through church ministry outreach.

>inb4 money fo' dem pro-grahmz

Would you rather they sort their shit out or perpetuate the cycle of poverty?

Back to Africa with you.

the russians say:

Гopбaтoгo мoгилa иcпpaвит

only the grave can straighten the hunchback.

Kill them all xd

You don't. They are genetically fucked.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=OEvMc-K8XHY

One got sent to Siberia for owning farm land whilst the other had flee his community in order to avoid being sent to a German labor camp.

By the way, blacks in America can apply for normal shit like education and welfare. Loans aren't dished out for anyone, a person requires a decent credit rating for that which is not discriminatory in anyway, just means a stable job is needed.

2 EZ

you act like a human

Black folk vs Primates

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

are you gonna deny that blacks in america were legally fucked for generations? youre not stupid are you? how do you go through generations of getting shat on and then expect the offspring to be normal?

agree
dont touch them and let integrate as they can

race mix with them

This. Only 4 generations ago they were slaves. Shit they didn't even get equal rights until the 60s and were left on their own pretty much. Most white people wouldn't hire them. Shit's kind of fucked up

Everyone behind the iron curtain was shat on but they actually act like humans, unlike the ghetto rats.

>WHEN THE AFROMAN WALKED THROUGH THE WHITE LAND HOUSE WENT UP FOR SALE
>WELL I WAS STANDIN ON THE CORNER SELLIN RAP CDS
WHEN I MET A LITTLE GIRL NAMED JAN
>I LET HER RIDE IN MY CADDY CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HER DADDY
WAS THE LEADER OF THE KU KLUX KLAN

Send them all back to Africa and build a huge wall around Africa so no one has to deal with them ever again

>WE FUCKED ON THE BED
>FUCKED ON THE FLO'
>FUCKED SO LONG
>I GREW A FUCKIN AFRO
>THEN I FUCKED TO THE LEFT
>FUCKED TO THE RIGHT
>SHE SUCKED MY DICK TIL THE SHIT TURNED WHITE
>I THOUGHT TO MYSELF
>SHEEBA SHEEBA
>GOT MY ASS LOOKIN' LIKE A ZEBRA
>I PUT ON MY CLOTHES AND I WAS ON MY WAY
>UNTIL HER DADDY PULLED UP IN A CHEVROLET