twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Makes me want to kill commies.

That nazi deserves it

Goodnight alt right

(You)

I literally laughed out loud!

he had no back up because drumpfs are fucking pussies

Lol old racist ass crakkka got what comin to his wack ass

Who gives a shit if some old dude got sprayed. Obvious slide thread is obvious.

Back up plans aren't needed when you're on the side that can't stop winning.

It makes me feel good, at least some based Americans are standing up to traitorous pieces of shit

If you support Donald trump you also support his heinous actions, therefore you deserve what is coming to you

Stop being a uncle Juan, OP, no one's going to give you a visa or upboats in here you traitorous sack of worthless shit

>Antifa burns flag
>Antifa throw punches
>Antifa steals
>Antifa spits you in the face
>Antifa yells shit and toss eggs at homeless guy
>Antifa use pepperspray on older People
>Antifa burns "freedom of Speech" sign

And cucked trump-burgers ran away. You deserve what you get. Embarrassing

LETS GET EGGMAN A BED AND A SHOWER TONIGHT

So many shariablue niggers in this thread... disgusting

goodnight

When's they're next meeting in Minneapolis?

We don't fuck around in Minneapolis.

We shoot in Minneapolis.

So, they've resorted to pepperspray now when there's an equal number on the other side?

Typical

How the fuck can the left be all about "he will not divide us" and then create a huge fictional divide by playing people against each other?

Daily reminder that all Antifa are SHOOT ON SIGHT

>trying to make your opponents stick to certain moral standards

This is where you're going to lose, cucks

The left doesn't care about freedom of speech anymore because they gotta deal with white trash like yourselves first

After that work is done we can go back to supporting freedom of speech ideals, not one second before

The left always accuses its enemies of the things it is guilty of.

They always do this.

Too bad he didn't have a heart attack, good thing old white racists are on their way out. Goodnight, puss-right.

Stick to being keyboard warriors

Talk shit get hit.

If you're going to publicly defend fascism you are a target, no exceptions. Pawpaw Cletus should have stayed home.

This however there is a big issue to consider.

The media hates Trump supporters. During the stream, a couple of black dudes slap and rip away a US flag from one of the female Trump supporters and stomped on it. The cameramen were still focused on the Trump supporters and would not record the violence from the antifa/trump hater crowd.

The liberals are hypocrites, what else is new?

>THE TOLERANT LEFT STRIKES AGAIN

Nothing says "fight me like a man" more than pulling out a spray can and moving it around with your arm.

good

drumpfkin btfo

Angry desu

The fault lies with the Trump march organizers. This was meant to be a provocation, they should have been prepared. He did a really poor job organizing this.

Because they cannot build shitty propaganda on truth so they'd rather fill gullible people with nice slogans and then downright ignore their content.
"Do as I say, not as I do".

Antifa are leftist extremist cunts used by Jews to do their dirty work.

>How the fuck can the left be all about "he will not divide us" and then create a huge fictional divide by playing people against each other?

When they say that, they are referring to actual humans, not subhumans who worship Donald trump.

blumpf btfo

feel like stocking up on even more guns and knives for the civil war. these commie faggots are going to get reamed a new asshole someday if the right ever rises.

"us" means them and non-whites

Anyone else is a racist nazi and that completely justifies all of their abhorrent behaviour.

Anywhere they appear, there should be a mass roundup, and ten year sentences all around.
Wear the mask, get the gas.

The first college loser to cry himself into a convulsing seizure while he's being carted down to prison-town , I will orgasm until I pass out.

>tfw you are told there are 78 genders

What about Non-Whites who voted for Trump? Are they also ''Nazis'' you Lefty cunt

Cant you fucking burgers shoot if someone pepper sprays you?

you can be a republican and not support Donald Trump retard

Best Sven here.

I just want tell you that im in a new place now

But but but

Left = peaceful
right = violent

goys! What dont you understand?

It makes me think we need to rev up our collective autism and meme this guy to meet Donald Trump who would bring left wing terrorism to the forefront of our nation. Then all the leftist media can no longer ignore it and would be forced to report on it.

It's internalised racism or something

>muh gunz

Cus you know you'd never win a fist fight, you fucking pussy. Enjoy jail.

nice
more pls

I swear to Jesup I wish they would at least once let these liberal hippies protest here in Mississippi, These people around here would beat them like they stole something.

A bunch of illegals & lawyers had a press conference in Jackson earlier this week while the illegals was protesting ICE showed up with help from the locals & detained all of them it almost brought tears to my eyes, one illegal scumbag was just got off live TV when arrested after speaking against American immigration laws, I swear gents it was priceless if only you all could have seen the look on their liberal illegal faces.. sweet.

When did I state all Republicans were Donald trump supporters, subhuman?

Hahahahahahahaha

>California

This. What's even worse about Antifa macing the elderly is the fact that the alt right expected it to happen

Good!

I don't think of the Twin Cities as a particularly gun-toting place.

Guns make it easier to kill commies

Gotta pick the right tool for the job

listen to this trumpy snowflake squal....lolz!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sNXE_9dNz_A

Says the dirty fucking beaner.

Crybabies like their orange master.

Why did you not record it? We see recordings of chimpouts and SJW chanting, but never something that could bring us some hope, user.

>If you support Donald trump you also support his heinous actions, therefore you deserve what is coming to you
okay, paco. have fun being stuck in your shithole country while your cousins who remain on the right side of our laws get permanent citizenship.

You faggots think hitting an elderly man is okay for using his freedom of speech, you are literally subhumans.

oy vey, it's supposed to be the other way around!

Well , it makes me want to torture all communist faggots for years to the point where they will ask me to die and , in the end , give them helicopter rides back home.
>inb4 edgy

It pisses me off, I'm left-leaning. But this election fucked everything up, Bernie had no balls and I lost all hope in him and always knew Hillary was a crooked cunt.

This forced me to see the republicans in a new light and I have huge amounts of respect for them now. Both here in Norway and in in US, but I see the same fucking shit here. All the news sites have the same leftist headlines and are peddling the same fucking propaganda the moment it's made. There are voices of reason but the media conglomerates fuck it up by forcing it as a mainstream view and people here eat it up cause they can't be bothered to check it out. And you can't fucking tell them, because they'll just laugh and say no, look here it says so on every news channel.

Fuck!

this

Probably half, if not more of those posters are just kids with no taste or common sense trying to stir shit for laughs, though.

Being old doesn't mean that you can't be a malicious bastard. Some old people think that just because theyre old means that they have special rights

Well, surprise, they don't

Don't know anything about this dude,but being old changes nothing here.in a nutshell: i dont care

Mexico

Racism should never be tolerated, gramps was stuck back in the 1940's and got some sense knocked into him. Eh, white pussies need to know their place.

>elderly man must be "alt-right" cuz he voted forr Trump

Fuck off bonger your people are being blacked and you should fuck off from EVER talking about a country that separated from you and got BETTER. KYS tea-nigger.

>fist fight
>in war
liberal intellectuals

(((drumpfs)))

>oppose someone spitting/punching you in the face and burning the flag ancestors fought and died for
>white trash like yourselves
>if you kill your enemy, they win

Back to beheading people in the street jose

kekked

>I don't think of the Twin Cities as a particularly gun-toting place.
You'd be wrong.

War will never happen, the majority of you that act tough sit around, watch anime, and play video games. Stop larping like a tough guy and get back to your naruto faggot.

We're beyond the point of "Freedom of speech". Your right to free speech went out the window when you elected a literal fasicst. You'll have to answer for your opinions if you want to speak out publicly.

awwwww!!

does the little dwumpfy wumpfy need a safe space from the ebul ESSS JAAAYY DUBYAYOUS?!

wow, sounds like you're ready for war big guy

Damn Niggers are fucking brainless zombies. Its like a Zombie Apocalypse

>You faggots think hitting an elderly man is okay for using his freedom of speech, you are literally subhumans.

It's mostly bait here, but in 1930s Germany, these people would be running concentration camps. They behave like this because they're sadistic.

Another Drumpf Nazi rally shut down
How many is that? happens so much i can't count
Drumpf supporters really are weaklings
Pic related, this is what working out 5 days a week and reading communist literature will get you
Today i squated 650lbs for 12 reps, what did you do? Post on a Rice farming board? HAHAHAH

They might control every level government, but they apparently can't control their bladders.

Topkek

just an old bag taking up space as usual, don't care either way

twitter.com/YoungDems4Trump/status/838184368057298944

I wonder when antifa will attack this guy?

He didn't say anything that was racist. Supporting Trump doesn't make you a racist you dumb leaf.

I really hope a drug cartel kills your family in front of you and makes you eat the remains.

Shut the fuck up you low test boot licking faggot FTW

You actually advocate beating up old people simply because you disagree with them?

*shrug*

Pigs eat shit and think it's delicious. It's their nature. Leave a piggy hog in a completely empty, white bleached room... within the day it's still going to eat big old batch of shit.

Protest a left pig's favorite sloppies, it's going to beat up on old people.

Point is, you can't change the nature of an animal. Some things aren't preventable. You can only expect it to do what it's going to do.

Sure smells like b8 in here

i'm surprised a swede has an image of a white cock on his computer