We tried to warn you

We tried to warn you

You asked for this

You brought niggers to America you dumb fuck.

You freed them

when I see that flag I immediately think of hate, intolerance, intimidation, and evil.

I see love, inclusion, strength, and morality

Umm, no sweetie. That was the British.

Damage control

Hope your cheap labor was worth it. South is home to most niggers in America now.

k

We knew how to handle them until your faggy universities started spewing marxist propaganda

umm no sweetie it was the kikes

>bringing a dangerous animal into your house
vs
>breaking into their house, killing the owner, and letting the dangerous animals free

who's more culpable?

at least blame Reconstruction era. The south was a nigger hell hole long before the 1900s

checked

(((British)))

If you never brought the nigger into your home the nigger would never been let free.

Southerners really love that nigger culture judging by how much you faggots Dindu.

I see a failed state

at least we're states

If the South had won, and joined the axis forces, we would live in a perfect world.

It's too late

>just ignores my amazing analogy
fuck you, buddy

Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
Old times there are not forgotten.

that fucking hurts bro.

The niggers are still your fault though

we had them under control
you unlocked the cage

It's never too late.

you are worst yankee. you are the yankee idiot you are the yankee smell. return to new england. to our pennsylvania cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,west virginia we will never forgeve you. hillbilly rascal FUck but fuck asshole yankee stink union kansas shmansas..battle of fredericksburg best day of my life. take a bath of dead yankee..ahahahahahBOSTON WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget john wilkes booth.fords theater we kill the king , dc return to your precious maryland….hahahahaha idiot yankee and catholic smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CHOWDER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. south carolina+virginia+texas+georgia=kill union…you will war of northern aggression/ dale earnhardt alive in dixie, earnhardt racing cars in dixie . fast driver earnhardt dixie. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of dale earnhardt… you are ppoor stink yankee… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a crab shack

dale earnhardt alive numbr one #1 in dixie ….fuck the north ,..FUCKk ashol yankees no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. earnhardt aliv and real strong wizard kill all the yankee farm aminal with car magic now we the south rise again .kenya presidant barak obama fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and union wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. confederacy greattst countrey

I see men who despise being controlled. I see America becoming a society in need of control. So id rather leave then kill 100 million people.

You started the civil war.

>So, Confederate leaders ordered an attack. Just before sunrise on April 12, 1861, a shell exploded above Fort Sumter. It was the first shot fired in the American Civil War. Major Robert Anderson led the small force of U.S. soldiers at Fort Sumter.

WAR OF SOUTHERN AGGRESSION

Because you wanted to take away our slaves

I think if the South had given up on slavery voluntarily, eschewed succession, and thrown all of its clout and resources (both of which were considerable in antebellum days) behind sending blacks back to Africa, that would have saved the whole country a lot of grief down the road. Of course ending slavery removed a lot of the South's economic strength, but they could have been compensated for it at least, as happened in other countries that ended the practice.

gotta love that pasta

Fuck Yankee York faggots. You're stupid cunts. You will never change. Your minds are weak, while mine laughs.