Is this still our future or will Trump and Pence prevent this?

Is this still our future or will Trump and Pence prevent this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0t4HmtS_Ow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God I hope not

Are we going to get to a point where transgenderism isn't merely tolerated or even celebrated but actively pushed and promoted to otherwise healthy and sane people? Or have we already moved beyond that point and I just missed it?

Thats already happening.

Dysgenics is our future

Maybe in the West. We in the East are still more traditional. Unfortunately, the faggotry from your shores is slowly starting to creep onto ours.

God I hope so

who is this pre-cum paladin who i can homestead with my dick and make my personal property.

That's the future you have choosen

friendly reminder that there's literally nothing wrong by being a qt crossdressing trap as long as you are honest with the reality of your gender and that you keep that shit in the bedroom and don't crossdress in public

Are we allowed to choose the future where we rape and violently oppress them?

youtube.com/watch?v=a0t4HmtS_Ow

if you're really a qt trap you'd pass in public.

That's literally the opposite of what they're advocating for though, they basically want everything out in the open in public and to eliminate the concept of shame/shaming and it seems like the public/private distinction altogether and turn the world into a bunch of degenerate sex-crazed monkeys.

Big cunt or a dick, who knows??

I think OP is just jealous for not having had a GF in school.

Kill yourselves. And to OP, maybe, maybe not. There are fatherless thots all over the world. At least where I live only the public school girls were remotely like this.

But who cares honestly. Most of these whores are the result of daddy issues and "progressive" Liberalism. Let them act how they want, Islam is probably going to conquer us in the long run.

>not wanting to homestead her with your capitalist cock

it's like you're gay or something.

This girl IS and HAS a yyyuuuuge cunt

There wont be a 2027 friend, at least not in the way you think

women act like cunts when they haven't gotten pounded hard enough lately.

>Your shores
Trannies have been an Asian thing for fucking centuries mate
Also
Hollywood =/= America
It's a globalist/Jewish think-tank and propaganda machine and has about as much to do with us as Soros does with Hungary

>Posting a dirty commie
End yourself

I want to go back
I know there's time travellers reading this
[email protected]
Pls, take me with you.

thats a dude

shiiiiiiiiieeeet. Imma faggot then.
Help! wat I do?

we take those.

we just have to start calling "transgender' what it actually is

Senario
"im transgender"
oh so your gay
"no, im a man who identifies with a women"
Soooo your gay.
"no, i like to have sex with women"
soooo then your bisexual

and just keep fucking calling them on this stupid bullshit.

transgender. WTF......i swear the IQ chart has exploded downwards.
you are either a boy, girl, gay or lesbian

there is nothing, ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOTHING inbetween.

nofap.
find a gf

it's not

>mfw my son brings home a 9/10 dickgirl to impregnate

Most Americans are watching Hollywood movies and giving them money to do whatever they want.

That's a cosplay of a VN retard

Nah. Things will get gayer and more degenerate until the alphas form right wing death squads and reduce the world population.

[spoiler] almost all the blacks and ALL Muslims get killed [/spoiler]
[spoiler] kikes will always run the world [spoiler]

Is this the great filter?

R A R E
A
R
E

Pence will personally oversee conversion therapies.

seeit is

Yes. All intelligent races are beset by kikes. Solving the Kike Question is the great filter.

ive also come to believe that this century is a test humanity must pass

and we are failing so fucking hard, like holy shit niggers are getting better grades in school than we are in existing

Certain Asian cultures consider trannies a legit third gender. It's always been a bigger deal in the East.

and look what slant eyes have accomplished. Fucking nothing besides miniaturizing shit we already invented.

We're already there.
It's actually already being pushed upon kids on schools in some parts of Australia. A good friend of mine has/had a younger sister - normal, outgoing, fun, happy, etc. Starts at new middle school, gets pumped with massive dose of SJW crap, doesn't feel good and changes - TRANSGENDERISM. Many such cases!

(I know I sampled a Trump tweet, but this literally what happened)

Ironically, the soviets would have sent this degenerate to the fucking gulag, or just shot him in the head.

If it is actually a girl, then that bitch has one fat as fuck box.

thats because they have lady boys that pass for female at birth. shits fucking werird

Just because they look like women doesn't mean they are though. It's their culture but they're not magically a third gender, and those lady boys are still largely prostitutes. It's a sad situation honestly.

Sup Forumsfags promoted this degenerate trap shit on Sup Forums traps are Sup Forums culture most boards can't stand the constant degeneracy they spread.

I hope Trump and Generation Z stops this from happening. Traps are a result of mental problems, They're why white men are considered a joke.

Mentally ill parents are already cutting off their son's dicks because he happened to glance at a dress one day.

Sup Forumsfags need to leave, Trap shit is extremely fucked up. I can't believe people actually support this shit forced on young males. We need to be alpha again, Not ladyboy degenerate faggots.

You guys are freaking out about nothing.

I have 3 gen z siblings (im a millennial)

All three bully degenerates and never get in trouble.

The world according to CNN might be irredeemably gay, but gen z (despite being lazy) is based af niggers

>traps are Sup Forums culture

They are Sup Forums culture that's forced on other boards. Anime as an excuse as this is an anime website. Trap memes and shit start to form after Sup Forums went to shit.

Males who do this shit to themselves are extreme degenerates and tend to be leftists. Redpilled people when they past their genes should not allow their children to do this to themselves.

They're already trying to do that here.

God that pussy must be pumped as fuck

>trap shit is extremely fucked up

if you unironically believe that trap is in the "really fucked up" range of things, you probably should go to bed.

If the West will fall due to degeneracy at least make it as degenerate as possible so that it's harder for other future generations of humans to deny the root cause. Show how much the experiment can fail.

Mmmm

Mmmmmmm

Mmmmmmmmmm

I hope that t-shirt is supposed to be ironic.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is the complaint that people are having too many partners, having sex too frequently, or is it just general degeneracy through being overtly sexual?

The first two of these mean you are a sad, kissless virgin that's mad he's missing out, and literally nobody cares about the last.

>tfw by 2027 age of consent will be 8

Praise Allah

>islam is going to conquer us

i'd welcome it at this point tbqbhf

Satantia is a trap

> CCCP

Cheese, Cheese, Cheese Pizza?