Clothes advertisement in jap

>clothes advertisement in jap

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is
4plebs.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did they mean by this

based nippon

what a pathetic lack of diversity. That wouldn't fly in our country.. I guess that's why we're better than fucking Japan.

>lack of diversity

That little boy on the right is wearing a dress.

>this is what globalists want to get rid of

Why are the Japanese obsessed with whites?

Anyone else find it a bit creepy?

They look like a ghost family from some boring ass horror movie.

Why do you want to be white so badly?

It's clearly supposed to be some kind of French-inspired dress, given the random French phrase, and therefore they chose whites to wear the clothes because Japan hasn't realized France is now New Algeria.

What's creepy is how obsessed with America South Koreans tend to be.

>Why are the Japanese obsessed with whites?
>What's creepy is how obsessed with America South Koreans tend to be.

THEY SAID FROM A WEEABOO IMAGE BOARD

jej

Be grateful they're not muslims and black people.

It's American you clot

My guess is because of Anime.

Attractive white people are the closest thing Japs have to real life counterparts of their favorite anime characters. It can't be Japs themselves because they have slits for eyes as opposed to the huge eyes anime characters have.

Looks good. The women on the right look like Carey Mulligan or Keira Knightley starring in a movie about post-war Britain

because of 2 nukes

we were fucked by white people during ww2 and since then we started to worship white people

in japan, white people are welcomed simply because they're white
our women love to suck white dicks

lol, it's the same in China.

Try harder Kevin-kun. You're being too obvious.

being nuked twice and utterly dominated by another civilization that was kind enough in the end not to wipe your race out and rebuilt your country from the ground up and turned it from a military samurai dictatorship into a rich island of sprawling mega cities probably did a number on their psyche and caused them to be genetically predisposed to idolizing whites.

> all-minorities ad
Perfect.

Modesty is coming back.

We're going to bring back the 1950s.

its literally owned by a gook. and originally a dedicated weeaboo site

>pic related is you after thinking about this

Probably because whites are another civilised group of peoples like theirs.

This.

Wish more famous people start dressing like this. To counter western degeneracy

japs always choose creepy looking white models.

Good one bro.

That is the only way anything remotely close to modesty, is sponsored in todays society.

im sure you googled everything you to make sure it's not controlled by a minority you racist urban retard

Is this true? I need to go to Japan right now!

fuck the 1950's bring back the 1930's.
>you googled everything you to make sure it's not controlled by a minority you

what?

As if anyone since 2005 believes that Sup Forums is the place to go for anime discussion

I'm American and I find it weird, but understandable. We did occupy them during the height of our hegemony. Personally I find it weirder that America is obsessed with frizzy haired mulattos even though they make up like 2% of our population.

They use foreign models to give their product high-end, international appeal.

Learn something about marketing and then make an intelligent post you shitty fucking English teacher.

yes true

if you're white, then you can get our girls to suck you're dick too easily

Additionally, if they use foreign models, they don't have to remake ads for foreign markets.

Wow, they made an ad that has appeal domestically and abroad. Not like that saves money or anything.

this is the future you chose

what are you talking about?

it is true that we worship white people since ww2
there are lot's of TV programs in which white people praise japan and japanse and we find that kind of TV programs fun

>America is obsessed with frizzy haired mulattos even though they make up like 2% of our population.
Could it be because of their genetic superiority?

>we
fuck off you faggot english teacher

>it means that in japan, using white models as advertisement is effective

lol

>genetic superiority

>posts a genetically superior Canadian

>whites

You fucking cucks

>genetic superiority
jawohl

why does this happen?

THIS IS WHAT KEKS ACTUALLY THINK.

KEK.

the gooks wanted americans but could only afford Poles

I imagine it doesn't feel as bad as your women loving black people is it?

Maybe the kindness that was showed to the Japs despite a terrible war? After the US dropped the nukes the Japs were taken under Americas wing.

the ones you can see are cut except the one in red pants

>japan is more white than "white" countries

*cute

>because of 2 nukes
Not enough

>THIS IS WHAT KEKS ACTUALLY THINK.
aaand without the darkening effect of makeup...

Japan is actually just tsundere and was trying to get USA to notice them in WW2. After the nukes dropped Japan fell for USA even harder .

Japan respects the cool and/or respectable aspects of any culture they encounter.

They respect other people's good traits and either do not mention or lambaste the bad sides.
It's a sign of respect and admiration of positives commonplace among their concept of honor.

In the pooper. Do NOT stick it. pls.

this is exotic to the japs

hahaha.
I appreciate you.

WHITE'D

nihonjin are truly the aryan people of asia

>n...n-no makeup!
every girl you've posted had makeup.

cuck vs reality = cuck BTFO

seppos out

>The White is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a gaijin, american, weaboo, whitopigu, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an english teacher and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>every girl you've posted had makeup.
yeah, to make them look even darker.

in these pictures -
makeup
and tons of makeup

she's not using makeup to make herself look darker
she's using makeup for your eyes to draw less focus to her less pleasant features

This is true. When appropriating foreign ideas, culture, etc., Japan is very good at taking the good and discarding the bad stuff that undermines the structure of its society.

The West needs its own Meiji restoration right about now.

>tfw japan treats white people better than white people treat themselves

It's to encourage you to have mulatto offspring

It's true that there is a Western obsession with tans/darkening skin.

without makeup

>picture right after ww2

I can understand our grandpa's feeling well
2 nukes are enough for us to worship white people

washed up mariah carey. thats literally the best you have?

if you want to argue equal rights, treat people fairly, dont be too judgemental or whatever liberal shit like that okay. theres some arguments to be made.

but half blacks being "genetically superior"? kek thats like a chihuahua being hailed as superior to german shepard.

white people love tanning because they can get tanned

>Western obsession with tans/darkening skin.
obsession? definitely not.
it shows that you actually go outside. there is a difference between that and trying to literally become a nigger

Anime

Trump

oh no ive been btfo.

again, whites tanning (fake or not) is not the same as wanting to become a nigger.

>why do the only other intelligent race on the planet recognize, admire, and strive to be like us
GEE, I WONDER WHY

That being said those should be Japanese models, not white. It's for Japanese people, in a country dominated by Japanese people, there's no need for forced diversity.

>nips
>slits for eyes
You're confusing them for the Chinese and Mongolians. Nips have a tendency to have a considerable amount of people with straight up white eyes, complete with natural double eyelids.

that proxy again

The amount of people in this thread pretending to be japanese is so high. My guess it's because they're american.

Short version, I'm eastern european, studied at japanese university and working in japan.

Japanese people see white people as succesful and civilized, but extremely rude, which is why they don't actually want foreigners here.
Americans in particular are considered to be extremely loud and obnoxious, but as Japanese people are too polite to tell someone straight in their face that fact, americans end up thinking that the Japanese like their presence.

It is easy to get to fuck japanese girls, but most of the times it will be from the same group of girls that already fucked other white guys. If you are not rude and actually act close to the way Japanese people are supposed to then you can get regular girls as well, bu that's the exception.

tl;dr most foreigners live in a make believe bubble where they think the Japanese around them like them, because they fail to realize that actually the Japanese seem them as loud, obnoxious, rude cunts.

>TV program in which american is praising japan

we have a lot of this kind of TV programs in which foreigner (especially white people) praise japan and japanese

Never forget Sweden Hills, the only place on Earth that still celebrates Swedish traditional culture. And it's in Japan and populated by Japanese.

By that logic, non-whites lighten their skin to appear more of an in-doors person.

the jap girl looks like a doll

that webm toodaloos my dingaling

That's bullshit though, the idea of fair skin being beautiful in Europe and Asia is precisely because they wanted to appear to be more of an indoors person, because those who have tans were outside a lot and that usually meant working the fields.

Use your fucking brain, will you?

she is on tv

I just wanna let you know I love you, Japan.

>praise japan and it's people
>make it less japaense

Thanks for the insight.

I'm planning on doing my master's in chemistry there. N3, soon N2.

>she's using makeup for your eyes to draw less focus to her less pleasant features
That's just an additional reason
>without makeup
and with about 45 years
>if you want to argue equal rights, treat people fairly, dont be too judgemental or whatever liberal shit like that okay. theres some arguments to be made.
fair enough, my man
>white people love tanning because they can get tanned
But Sup Forums told me being dark was bad. What happened to "omg shitskins in muh country"

Where do I find these Japanese cuties?

no shit

no its not. whites naturally get tan and have as farmers for thousands of years. blacks dont just stay in doors and naturally get white skin.

those don't correlate

can anyone save in archive.is every 1-2 hrs? i go sleep

Still looks leagues better than your average nigger
And the woman you posted is below (white) average

4plebs.org

Do not fear. We have a common enemy.

BLEACHED