Sup Forums Do you realy believe that JEWS rule the world?

Jews look like retards to me!
The real problem are the lefties.
Am I crazy or not redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are overly represented in the Cult of Moloch worship, yes.

They like them some Roko's Basilisk.

people like george soros and rockafeller are real.
rockafeller did help create the jewish state and brought the US into WW2
The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA

maybe some is conspiracy, but some of it is def. real.

Those are jews laddie
Not (((jews)))

no difference

>No goyim go back to sleep
>it's the liberals that are the problem
>We haven't done anything....
>Fight amongst yourselves

A few specific Jews, most are just regular dipshits.

The ultra orthodox Jews are scum and hold contemptuous beliefs toward non-Jews, but they don't have any real power.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is fake book made up by Russian scumbags in the early 19th century.

Its this Jew and his buddies that rule the world.

Secular Jews are thier work force, spreading the plague of Jewish Marxism.

Zionists are just out for themselves at the expense of everyone else and want revenge on the Goyim.

They all suck but there is a hierarchy you should learn about.

Start here:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

The Jews don't run the world, but the people who run the world are Jewish.

As Henry Ford said (paraphrasing): Whether they are real or a hoax, everything in them seems to be coming true.

It's a silly desert cult, just like Islam, and to some degree, Christianity.

t. kike shill

MODS MODS MODS he's posting gloryholes

Conspiracy theories are fucking retarded. Daily reminder that the majority of Sup Forums's audience is, unfortunately, uneducated loosers and true degenerates.

That said, orthodox Jews are scum, but they only pester other Jews in Israel.

Everything Sup Forums accuses Jews of is projection by Germanics. Think about it:
Mass manipulation? Anglos rule the world in that from all their atheism to the missionaries that spread the religion everywhere. Anglos are the ones leading in there.
Mass migration and neoliberal policies? IMF is mostly Germanic people and Germany (surprise) is the country pushing for more EU.
Commies? Yes it was invented by a Jew... and a German. Also the Jew was essentially a Germanized one.
Founded Israel? Anglo countries.
SJWs? Mostly from Anglo countries.

The list goes on. The bad Jews are essentially wannabe Germans and Anglos.

Also Russiophobia is largely pushed by Germans and Anglos. You don't see Israelis whining about Putin and Russia, even when they don't agree about the Iranian connection.

I bet you're atheist too

I bet you like to watch Japanese cartoons that show screwing little boys too.

Lefties are created by Jews, Melanzane

109 mistakes? must be autistics

Honestly the Orthodox jews in the picture have nothing to do with the Jews who run the world, if anything the jews who run the world are atheist.

Yes, there is a conspiracy, indeed there are a great number of conspiracies, all tripping each other up ... the main thing that I learned about conspiracy theories is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy, or the grey aliens, or the twelve-foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control, the truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless.

Read the culture of critique if you are actually interested in the subject but yeah I'm hey do. It's not a coincidence that soros Marx the Frankfurt school of thought the Bolsheviks and the Amy shumer are all Jews.

this

Not all Jews rule the world.
But there are Jews who do rule the world. They work with other groups though, they don't go it alone. Jesuits, royalty, some secret societies, and some other groups.

I think that people whose ancestors were able to become rich by exploiting usury laws because they were Jewish have a strong influence on global politics.

Youre a retard. Why are you fine with people who view you as subhuman having positions in politics, banking, media. Would whites be allowed have those positions in ISrael? No

>Would whites be allowed have those positions in ISrael?
Jews are white.

Jews were prohibited from trade, so they became moneylenders. This was because Judaism is the only Abrahamic religion that doesn't fully forbid usury (taking interest from loans). Eventually, a very big sector of the Jewish community was engaged in finances, and became very wealthy in the medieval economy.

Around the early 17th century, many Jews became financiers and money lenders to the European nobility, and were called "Court Jews". In return for their services, the court Jew got social benefits and, in some cases, nobility. Working for the nobility also meant you could amass a big fortune yourself.

However, the Jew was still discriminated against in the christian majority Europe. This meant that many nobles would ignore and not pay their debts. If the noble died, his court Jew could be exiled and executed. In order to avoid this, many Jewish lenders decided to become independent businessmen and create their own banks. This is pretty much the history of all major Jewish banks.

Rockefeller wasnt jewish.

stfu argentina. go to any other country then i can read what you say.