Tell me why Aryans should be the master race when Meds and other non-pure Whites did much more than them

Tell me why Aryans should be the master race when Meds and other non-pure Whites did much more than them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRq4EAbhheE
evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/10/japan-north-south-cline-in-mental-and.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carruca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_demography#Demographic_tables
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's this striking trap?

Who's that in the pic?

Nastya Bogdanova

cuz we're cuter.

antifu, retarded commie girl with a striking face. Mutes everyone on twitter following her and retards still respond to her posts which no one can see.

Doesn't want to become a meme i guess.

anons got a few lulzy moments out of her. Too bad.

>Nastya Bogdanova
Of the Saint-Lary Bogdanovas? Aristo!

Lol it's that cute chubby cheecked commie waifu with the cookie in her mouth.
She came out in infowars youtube video,

They're the prettiest

Aryans and Meds overlap, the Aryan Meds did far more than the Semitic Meds.

>her
really? That jawline though. And the bog hair.

She's so adorable holy fuck

I kinda feel bad for her honestly

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT PEPE

t. Alex Jones Nazi Cult

Dont worry, she has agents here looking out for her.

>really

pretty sure not a trap, been fooled before.

She tries really hard to make herself ugly IMO.

kys traps are gay

Adorable? She's a fucking leftist, drug snoring slut.
You're either a virgin or have lost your virginity to a girl that has the same kind of style, to be attracted to her.

>That cry for help

hnnnng

Traps are gay but you still need to kys yourself.

Shit. I think I've seen so many traps that it's completely fucked my perception of what women are supposed to look like.
>how fucked am I?

>That jawline though

Shes small as fuck, a size 0 or 1.

see

This girl is prime target for some action coming from the 88th dimesion if you know what i mean

I don't approve of her beliefs, but there's no reason to hate everyone who disagrees with you, Abdul.

I'm 99% sure she's a women, she would have to start transitioning as a kid to look like her.

Aug will never squirm as you force your cock into her small frame.
Why live?

m'lady

>She has a better jawline than you
;_;

Jealous Nigger detected

Of course it is. Especially if 'that' person is an leftist activist that fights actively to change to world into a liberal shithole.

I found her interesting because she likes nature, geology, pretty decent at drawing, playing music etc.

The English are the actual master race.

She's also like only 18, many people go through that stage of far leftism and/or anarchism.

She is heading right since Alex dropped those red pills.

No

>I found her interesting because she likes nature, geology, pretty decent at drawing, playing music etc.
Who the fuck would type this without even meeting her first?

>She's also like only 18, many people go through that stage of far leftism and/or anarchism.
Yes, of course. But most of them that manage to pull out of the complete retard stage becomes "neutral" leftists. They will always vote and support the leftist candidate.
The only difference is that they don't attend protests.

ok this is the thrid thread in the past 10 minutes that i see this burger pulling this shit, somethings up.

>Who the fuck would type this without even meeting her first?

I've met her in my mind.

Don't worry i have a new waifu.

WHO is this girl?

Ugh..

Young female Decaprio.
Should try acting.

Because the Victorian British did more in one hundred years than the ancient greeks and romans did in a thousand.

game over man, game over /thread

St August of west Virginia

CUTE!

ok. but where can i get the video of this gif ? i seen it posted all the time.

dey de only ones who tried to make it so

youtube.com/watch?v=GRq4EAbhheE

But if the Greeks hadn't won the battle of Marathon the Victorian British wouldn't even have happened desu

thanks cunt

Throughout most of history, there were always more Southern Europeans than northern Europeans. Northern European soil was unusable until new plowing techniques were developed in the middle ages, and Northern European population densities did not catch up with southern Europe until the 1600's.

Northern Europeans evolved in harsher conditions, and are significantly smarter than Southern Europeans. Once the population densities began to equalize, Northern Europe rapidly surpassed Southern Europe in all measures of civilizational complexity.

They destroyed the Roman Empire; they can never be forgiven for plunging Europe into the dark ages and letting the muslims take Spain, the Middle East, and Northern Africa.

Every time the Muslims invaded Europe, it's the Germans who were the initial cause. History repeats itself.

Germany should have been dissolved once and for all in 1945.

That's something that a dumb albino would say. Romans tried to civilize your people but failed. Once a barbarian, always a barbarian.

>I've met her in my mind.

Farming in northern climates requires higher intelligence. Even Northern Japanese evolved to be taller, smarter and less violent than Southern Japanese.

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2013/10/japan-north-south-cline-in-mental-and.html

Is that you poo?

I guess it depends on the definition of 'significantly'. The gap is about 3-5 IQ points.

>She's also like only 18
Oh fucking hell no m8.
She's like 25 at least. How old are you? Everyone I knew in highschool (19 fresh out) was hardcore rightwing or moderately conservative. It's "cool" to be Alt-Right , at least in theory.

>Farming in northern climates requires higher intelligence
what?
No it doesn't.
>blogspot
>theorize
Why don't you tell us then why the Ekies, Scots, and Orknies are all backwaters? Could you also explain the significant IQ difference between northern european groups such as the continental Nordics being more intelligent than the Scandinavian ones? And the Northern Europeans had multiple population booms, every ancient writer talks about how the Germanics outnumbered any other people group encountered aside from Easterners. Look at Tacitus and Jordanes.

>why have Nords never produced any serious art or philosophical works
>why have Nords always trailed in science (racially, plenty of non-Nords living in Scandinavia, Bohr comes to mind)

Link

Northern farming requires more planning than southern farming. The stupid and lazy get weeded out by harsh winters.

>blogspot
He's quoting a scientific paper.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000949

>Why don't you tell us then why the Ekies, Scots, and Orknies are all backwaters?
They weren't farmers, just hunter-gatherers or herders, not especially brain-intensive lifestyles.

>Could you also explain the significant IQ difference between northern european groups such as the continental Nordics being more intelligent than the Scandinavian ones?
All the data which I have seen suggests that Scandinavians are smarter than continentals.

>And the Northern Europeans had multiple population booms, every ancient writer talks about how the Germanics outnumbered any other people group encountered aside from Easterners.
Italy had more people than all of Northern Europe combined until relatively recently. The population of Rome alone probably exceeded the total population of the Germanic tribes. Northern European soil was rocky and could not support large surpluses until the Chinese heavy plow was introduced in the middle ages.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carruca

>why have Nords never produced any serious art or philosophical works
You are moving the goalposts. Northern Europeans produced almost all of the serious art of the last 400 years. Nords are a tiny subset of Northern Europeans, with their own agricultural limitations.

>why have Nords always trailed in science
Because there there are German provinces which outnumber the total population of Scandinavia. Per-capita, Nords are only outperformed by the inbred kike merchant clans.

fucking hell stop lumping us in with the germans

B O G

Because we took over everything by force and force is all that matters.

regarding farming, the reason why the vikings did their thing was most likely because of a lack of good soil. which is also why they had a habit of settling in new places, like in britain or normandy

When you say "we" do you mean northern or meds?
I'm also a mutt as you see, half Italian half German diaspora. Always confused.

Italians have the highest average IQ in Europe. If Scandinavians are supposed to have higher IQs, they would but the data doesn't show that.

Northern farming doesn't required anywhere the preparation as Mid East farmers in desert areas and areas that get flooded continuously (which led to practical use of mathematics). In fact farming was invented there. Yet the people there don't have the highest IQ, yet.

Your argument is idiotic. You're essentially using modern data (IQ, nobel prizes) and extrapolate some conclusion regarding the past. There are plenty of stuff that happened since nordics did agriculture to today. Heck, one of the reason why Ashkenazi Jews have such a high IQ is alluded to the fact that due to the oppression in Europe, the smartest Jews were able to do the one useful job they were allowed (in finances) and this led to greater evolutionary fitness. This would have happened not more than 1000 years ago, far less in time than when agriculture would be adopted.

>which is also why they had a habit of settling in new places
And their settlements succeeded because they were bigger and smarter than the people they were conquering. The Viking expansions can be viewed as a subset of the broader Germanic expansions which began in Southern Scandinavia in about 1000 B.C. and ended on the moon in the 1970's.

That IQ map doesn't show a pattern. One region has higher IQ than many in the north, but one has equally as high IQ in center. Lowest is in the south but there is no data on furthest region in north. Most of the highest IQ regions are found right in the center. The map isn't really consistent with the idiotic conclusion you've reached. The other two maps though do show a trend (more so for heights than homocide rate).

>inb4 muh okinawa and other southern islands

You mean the islands which suffered the most of US occupation (even if legal) and all the stress related to it? Plus it's harder to offer the same life quality to lands further way from big cities than rural region right next to those centers of economic, education and administrative power. It's natural for people on small islands to perform less well in pretty much every metric.

>Italians have the highest average IQ in Europe.
Northern Italians have very high IQ's according to one of Lynn's studies. Altitude may have a similar effect to latitude, as alpine peoples appear to have experienced similar cold-weather selective pressures. Many Northern Italians are descended from Northern and Alpine settlers.

the IQ shit is minimal tho, iceland is literally 1 point behind italy

Italians have higher than average IQs according to most studies that gather IQ average of countries.

Most Italians are not even northerners, and northerners themselves are not some natives who came from the Alps. The people in the peninsula have lived in big cities and around them for thousands of years. The phenotypical difference between Northern Italian is more due to the fact that they took the biggest blunt of the many "northern" (as in north of alps) migration waves and invasions from the germanic barbarians to subsequent French invasions.
Also interesting that you ignored the rest of the post, especially the point about Mid Eastern farming which goes to show how retarded your position is. I'll take it that you're conceding your point, consider this convo over.

Yes but the fact that Italy is still ahead of other nordic countries it the point. Italy along with Greece is one of the most continental, phenotypically less nordic looking in Europe, to the point that a large part of its population can pass as non-white. Yet it has higher IQ average than many northern European countries, by more than just 1 point.

FUCK I SWEAR SHE LOOKS LIKE AN AUDREY HEPBURN THAT DOESN'T TAKE CARE OF HERSELF

>Northern farming doesn't required anywhere the preparation as Mid East farmers in desert areas
Mid East faming doesn't require any preparation. Floodplains are the easiest farming environment.

>This would have happened not more than 1000 years ago, far less in time than when agriculture would be adopted.
The selective pressure on the inbred Ashkenazi merchant clans was significantly stronger than the evolutionary pressure on Northern farmers.

>That IQ map doesn't show a pattern.
Look again.
>One region has higher IQ than many in the north
Take into account Ainu admixture.

>Italians have higher than average IQs according to most studies that gather IQ average of countries.
There is only one study, Lynn's, and his work only shows high IQ's in Northern Italy.

>Also interesting that you ignored the rest of the post, especially the point about Mid Eastern farming which goes to show how retarded your position is.
You didn't make any point. Obviously crops will be domesticated in regions where those crops grow. Most domesticated grasses are native to the grassy floodplains of the middle east.

>I'll take it that you're conceding your point, consider this convo over.
Are you a kike? You have a very Semitic debating style.

>Greece is one of the most continental, phenotypically less nordic looking in Europe, to the point that a large part of its population can pass as non-white.
Yes, the modern Greek population is probably not significantly related to the ancient Greeks. We are still awaiting the successful gene sequencing of ancient Greek samples, but the climate is suboptimal for DNA preservation.

>Yet it has higher IQ average than many northern European countries, by more than just 1 point.
Greece has an average IQ in the mid-90's

sure, italy might beat the other nordic countries by like 2 points, but they still score much higher in terms of HDI, happiness, income per capita etc. looks a lot like the nordics are much more capable in terms of running a modern society

>fucking hell stop lumping us in with the germans
THEN STOP BEING GERMANIC. In case the ice is freezing onto your ax chucker brain, I didn't lump you in with Germans. I simply stated that Continental Nordics are smarter than Scandinavian Nordics, it was a point of distinction, not a point of similarity.
>quoting a scientific paper
You mean he's relying upon a theory for another theory? Look man, if ain't redicible to math, it ain't science.
>they weren't farmers
Yes they were. They were actually farmers long before the Nordics were, the Scottish that is. "Scottish".
>Scandinavians are smarter than continentals
But that's not true though, that's not what any data I've seen demonstrates nor is it what history tells us.
>Italy had more people
Source, my man?
Look at the proto-Danes who came into the Alps, they numbered in the hundreds of thousands, they were three tribes, there were hundreds of tribes. Sure sure, they aren't all half a million each, but based upon what the Romans left us, the Germanics seemed to be the most numerous peoples, just as the Romans would say they were.
>shifting the goal posts
Uhmm, no. I never actually said "You need to show this (X)." I am giving a criteria by which we might judge intelligence on a general scale, art is a distinctly human feature, and it seems as though the Nordics are quite lacking. Philosophy also provides a decent insight into abstract reasoning, one of the hallmarks of intelligence, yet there aren't any serious Nordic thinkers, at least not from Scandinavia. None that would make it into a mainstream philosophy seminar that is, I am certain you can find some obscure writer.
>per capita
Not really, take the Nordic population in Germany, they far exceed the Scandis, Germany, France. Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, England, those places have a much smaller number of Nordics, they are mostly full of 'Alpines', Western Europeans, or Gaels (for England).
The Scandinavians are outnumbering their continentals.

This is the most "WE" post I have ever seen. Define Germanic for me. I do believe it can best be described as Nordic, Scandinavian, or anyone whose carrying the I1 gene really, or at least that's the marker. But what we see, the vast majority of advancements in the Western World are done by those carrying the R1b gene, the Western European gene, this gene is also somewhat prevalent in Scandinavia and Germany in addition to the whole of Western Europe. The Germanic genes seem to be either bred out or fought out. For instance the Vikings left almost no trace aside from paternal lineages which are very few and mostly concentrated in the Germanic world, Northern Germany and Scandia.

With that map shouldn't we be seeing the most intelligent among us arising in the Alps almost exclusively? (save for Norwegians) I don't think they count as "Northern European"

>the modern Greek population is probably not significantly related to the ancient Greeks.
Would you care to explain this a bit more, how can you say an entire population was wiped out with so little evidence?

>looks a lot like the nordics are much more capable in terms of running a modern society
>Nords are good at being soft
Just not empire construction or maintenance, right?

get the fuck out of here you filthypino

t. aryan leaf

While whites are drowning in degeneracy and atheism, Africa becomoes more and more christian and every day they experience miracles western societies can only dream about. But sure, tell me how you are the "master race".

>Yes they were. They were actually farmers long before the Nordics were, the Scottish that is. "Scottish".
If you are referring to lowland Scots, then they weren't a backwater, but a major intellectual center. The highland Scots were low-IQ herders.

>>Scandinavians are smarter than continentals
>But that's not true though, that's not what any data I've seen demonstrates nor is it what history tells us.
Scandinavians exceed continentals in every per-capita measure of civilizational success.

>>Italy had more people
>Source, my man?
This data starts at 1000 A.D., but it pretty clearly shows that even at this late period, Southern Europeans still substantially outnumbered Northern Europeans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_demography#Demographic_tables

>Look at the proto-Danes who came into the Alps, they numbered in the hundreds of thousands, they were three tribes, there were hundreds of tribes.
Tribal affiliations were fluid. The population of Rome alone was over a million, nothing in Northern approached approached this.

>Philosophy also provides a decent insight into abstract reasoning, one of the hallmarks of intelligence, yet there aren't any serious Nordic thinkers, at least not from Scandinavia.
Philosophy is mostly a bunch of subjective nonsense. Scandinavians are massively overrepresented in mathematics, physics and chemistry.

>Nordic population in Germany, they far exceed the Scandis
I don't follow your reasoning.

Harsh climate increases with both latitude and altitude.

>how can you say an entire population was wiped out with so little evidence?
The importation of hundreds of thousands of near-eastern slaves into Greece during antiquity is well documented. The migration of hundreds of thousands of near-eastern refugees into Greece were well documented in the wake of the Islamic conquests.

qt desu familiam

Auuuguustt!!!