“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times...

>“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia

>Mr. Kriss’s lawsuit was filled with unflattering details of how Bayrock operated, including allegations that it had occasionally received unexplained infusions of cash from accounts in Kazakhstan and Russia.

nytimes.com/2016/04/06/us/politics/donald-trump-soho-settlement.html

>Trump’s New Russia Adviser Has Deep Ties to Kremlin’s Gazprom

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview

>Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012

nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html

>An adviser who helped run Trump’s efforts in the New York primary, Michael Caputo, lived in Russia in the 1990s. Caputo also had a contract for several months in 2000 with the Russian conglomerate Gazprom Media to improve Putin’s image in the United States.

>“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/01/politics/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings/index.html?sr=twCNN030217jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings0413AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35030682
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reversal-former-trump-campaign-adviser-carter-page-now-says-contact-russia
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/manafort-resigns-after-new-details-about-pro-russian-work-revealed
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/12/world/middleeast/donald-trump-syria.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq
navalinstitute.com.au/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914
npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/28/426888268/donald-trumps-flipping-political-donations
thestreet.com/story/13837506/1/troubled-deutsche-is-one-of-the-few-banks-that-still-lend-donald-trump-money.html
youtu.be/lCXbW9MNhy8?t=1m24s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russia wanted the candidate that wasn't jostling for war with them
this is a big shock and very big news

>Sessions did not mention either meeting during his confirmation hearings when he said he knew of no contacts between Trump surrogates and Russians

cnn.com/2017/03/01/politics/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings/index.html?sr=twCNN030217jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings0413AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35030682

Flynn lied;

>Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html

Carter Page lied;

>In a reversal, former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page now says he did have contact with Russia

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reversal-former-trump-campaign-adviser-carter-page-now-says-contact-russia

Paul Manafort lied;

>Manafort Resigns After New Details About Pro-Russian Work Revealed

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/manafort-resigns-after-new-details-about-pro-russian-work-revealed

And Donald Trump lied;

>I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780

>MSM
Still source
>MSM
Nonsense
>MSM
Jewish tricks
>MSM
CTR
>MSM
Blatant bias
>MSM

Sage shillblue. You fucks

1 x 1 x 1 x 1 = ?

A lot of nothing. Multiplying a bunch of lint and dust on itself just leaves a pile of dust and lint.

Nothing here.

>DURR ANYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS FAKE NEWS

fuck off

>DURR ANYTHING THAT CRITICIZES TRUMP IS SHILLBLUE

you can't see the forest for the trees?

why'd they all lie?

Very fake news.

Meanwhile, Obama bugs foreign leaders, journos, and even Trump himself.

gas the kikes race war now

Trump deserved to be bugged, judging by his treachery

So Putin double crossed the neo-liberal globalist scum to avoid war with the USA?

Did they keep you on from the CTR days or did they hire you after they rebranded?

literally who cares

Trump isn't an enemy of Russia, so what? All he has done since elected is exactly what he said he would do throughout the campaign.

Let me know when he bans all alcohol except vodka or puts Putin on the $20

Putin is just doing his job. Trump is the double-crosser.

And avoiding war? topkek

see

Go shill your crap some more on your failing news networks. Less than 6% of Americans trust the sources you listed. You need to go fucking kys.

Sah-gay!

>American banks won't lend to me
>Find bankers who will in Russia willing to take the risk to back my ventures
>Be accused of being a Russian Agent.

Russia actively undermines our global interests by going for a guy who speaks of loosening sanctions, undermining NATO, and undermining the EU.

keep telling yourself that.
Your side is sliding into the abyss.
Not even 'CNN' (lol) can save you now.

>The Trump campaign worked behind the scenes last week to make sure the new Republican platform won’t call for giving weapons to Ukraine to fight Russian and rebel forces, contradicting the view of almost all Republican foreign policy leaders in Washington.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html

>WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump said Friday that he was likely to abandon the American effort to support “moderate” opposition groups in Syria who are battling the government of President Bashar al-Assad

nytimes.com/2016/11/12/world/middleeast/donald-trump-syria.html

I get it that the Russian conspiracy is all the communist libtards have left but this Russian fake news is getting old. If there was something to it, it would have came out earlier. This is a Democrat fund raising ploy and nothing more.

Answer the question shill

No smoking guns...

just hints and allegations....nothing.

>yfw you realize EU is the enemy

>Neo-Nazis support Trump

guess what? Nazis lost, and so will Trump the traitor.

>Less than 6% of Americans trust the sources you listed

fake statistic. [citation needed], faggot

you didn't read past the first article? keep going

Funny, all the sources who have always been claiming he's hitler, incompetent, etc all think he's a Russian spy.
Really makes you think.

so whats the meme here?

Trump became president to help russians and his shitty real estate company? And managed to out maneuver the whole media and establishment?

Instead of just paying off a few senators and congressmen like every other billionaire?

MAKES U THINK

kill yourself, shariablue.

you don't even know what my side is.

>keep telling yourself that

You're the shill

Just Brock my shit up.

We've heard it all before. It's all bullshit. The story is a nothingburger. But keep clinging as you slide down, and down, and down...

I literally don't care

>heads in the sand

or lying

pick 1

>CTR

Sage

ABSOLUTE DAMAGE CONTROL

he is incompetent. hence his bankruptcies and resort to treachery/treason

he's in the pockets of Putin's Russia. what Putin has planned remains to be seen

see

SAGE

0/10

Sessions was not asked about any meetings with any Russians ever. He was asked as quoted from you, about "contacts between Trump surrogates and Russians" herpa derpa derp

lolright?

meetings aren't contacts?

and Sessions didn't know about anybody else's involvement with Russia in the campaign? he just stupid too?

>he's in the pockets of Putin's Russia. what Putin has planned remains to be seen

Yeah and he had hookers doing a golden shower on him right? LOL very
very
fake news

Trump married 2 girls from the Soviet sphere. Apparently he's fond of that kind of woman

in any case, I'll take the word of OUR intelligence agencies over the denials of proven liars

Much appeal to not even a good objective unbiased authority.

Sage Shitstream media threads without archive

>he's in the pockets of putin's russia

but for what purpose? shitty real estate?

you seem to have all of the answers but you can't even game theory out why putin might want control of trump...yet you probably bat a blind eye to all of the israeli dual citizens within government? or realize they'd have more to gain from covert control of certain intelligence assets or industries...like the uranium one Clinton signed off on?

Life isn't a fucking spy movie you stupid shitposter

Nambia is actually one of the better African countries. A good example of progress that can be made when several foreign nations (USA, Russia, china). Don't proxy war your country and the (((propoganda))) doesn't poison your people's minds. They took living in a shitty African desert and made it not so bad. 3/5 I'm content

Hahahaha, you shills are fucking hilarious. Putin is a manlet slav running a damn near bankrupt plutocracy. He could not get a cleaning lady in his pocket from half a planet away.

Are you sure you're not FSB? Yes yes, putin is a credible threat, not on the brink of starvation. Be afraid Westerners!

>implying this is bigger than Watergate 2.0
wew lad

>Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
WE MUST TRUST OUR INTELLIGENCE!

the ironic thing is most of you pro-Trump flags are probably getting paid for this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

>not even a good objective unbiased authority.

just the most respected news organizations in the Western world versus the denials of known liars

That's not Obama. For Christ's sake, OP. Grow the fuck up. Obama is the classic usurper. It's happened hundreds of times in history.

If you insist upon being this stupid your entire life, please discontinue posting here until you've lurked for a few years.

Hey shill
I think Brock run out of hairspray
Go to buy some

F-fake news

Max Boot is a neocon idiot.

Golden showers....

>it's illegal to have investors if they are Russian
>it's illegal to visit Russia
>it's illegal to meet a Russia ambassador as one of the many senators
>it's illegal to pay lip service to a nations ambassador if they're Russian
>it's illegal to talk to a nation if they are in conflict with another nation and one of those nations happen to be Russia
>It's illegal for a Russian person to attend a public rally
>it's illegal to not have business dealings with Russia because it means you have dealings with Russia
>it becomes true if I repeat it
>these news sites that agrees with my bias is true
>other media is bad and you're not allowed to compare stories
>it's illegal to take a different approach if it's Russians
>it's illegal to agree to assist nations to kill a terrorist organization if one of those nations is Russia

Okay

spoiled rich kid lost his ass, huge ego, didn't want to be bankrupt, took dirty treasonous money, got charmed by some kgb whores, now he has dirt on him too, he got in over his head

>you seem to have all of the answers but you can't even game theory out why putin might want control of trump...

there are obvious reasons; see and there are less obvious possibilities going forward. predicting the future is always an uncertain business. I have some theories but time will tell.

finally, Israel and the US are allies. Russia and the US are not. big difference

I heard he gave them an awesome deal on US uranium

>Putin warns of nuclear war

youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

>Hundreds of thousands of Nato troops will be put on a higher state of alert amid growing tensions with Russia

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

navalinstitute.com.au/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

Isn't Time owned by the same parent company as CNN?

>C.I.A. Is Said to Have Bought and Destroyed Iraqi Chemical Weapons

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

you were saying?

Nobody believes you, nerd virigin. That's why she lost. Get used to it.

0/10

That’s it. Im sick of all this “Russian’s didn’t hack us” bullshit that’s going on on pol right now. America deserves better than that. Much much better than that.

I should know what I’m talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine Russian hacker from the motherland for 16 bitcoins (that’s about $20,000) and have been using him for about two years now. I can even hack election machines with my Russian hacker.

The Russian government spends years working on a single hacker and have them compile up to a million lines of code to produce the finest hackers known to mankind.

Russian hackers are thrice as smart and thrice as fast at typing for that matter too. Anything an American can hack, a Russian can hack better. I’m pretty sure a Russian hacker could easily penetrate American servers with a simple kiddy script.

Ever wonder why the U.S. government never bothered hacking Russian elections? That’s right they were too scared to fight the KGB and their elite hackers. Even in the cold war Americans targeted soviet hackers and their computers because their prowess was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Russian hackers are simply the best the world has ever seen, and thus, require better recognition on pol. Here is what I propose we say:
Russia hacked the U.S. election to get drumpf in the white house.
drumpf is in collusion with Russia, specifically putin.
We put Hillary in her rightful spot as the first female president (she got 3million more votes lol)

Now that seems a little more representative of the power of a Russian hacker in real life, don’t you think?
TLDR; Russian hackers need to be taken more seriously by pol, Madame President Hillary won.

>especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.

being this stupid @ American finance

but millennials will eat it up bc we are all financially illiterate. Bankruptcy in business is not at all the same as personal bankruptcy.

When the first post is both the best post AND a 400 lb Russian hacker

Will this Russia thing ever go away? Will it dog Trump his entire term causing him to get nothing done?

why lie about it? you never answered that.

guilty consciences lie

and add up all those ties it's one hell of a coincidence, is that what you're saying?

>Okay

>time
>nytimes
>bloomberg
>washington post
Surprised there was no CNN there, you sure know how to pick your sources.

>can't refute accusation
>you're the shill
I hope they don't pay you too much. You suck at your job

The people on the right will kill you for non-conformity.

Don't you think its a bit ridiculous its all for a presidency? not a senate or congress seat? really bro?

and I see nothing wrong with not wanting to war monger in ukraine (see ww1 and ww2) and the middle east....so what you want to go to war with russia? you want to go quagmire in the middle east?

and you still haven't responded to the whether or not dual israeli citizens in government are a problem or not...which are far more damning than your tinfoiler russia conspiracy..

let me hear your 'theories' really this is interesting someone actually believes this russia bullshit

also
>us and israel are allies

LOL

I didn't support Hillary. I don't support degenerates like Trump;

>TRUMP: Well, look. I’m very pro-choice.

>RUSSERT: But you would not ban it.

>TRUMP: No.

>RUSSERT: Or ban partial-birth abortion.

>TRUMP: No, I would — I would — I am pro-choice in every respect

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914

>Most of Donald Trump's Political Money Went To Democrats — Until 5 Years Ago

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/28/426888268/donald-trumps-flipping-political-donations

The EU helps Western hegemony. A fractured Europe is a boon to Russia.

>according to former and current unamed government officials

see hehehe the weapons were really there :^)

>Russian ramping of military prior to Trump election

So, Putin wanted Trump in power so he could reduce his military budget, increasing Russia's budget for other purposes?

Bad hombre.

So... did Trump wear a disguise to meet me in person during one my battery-themed meeting at Exide? At least one inquiring mind wants to know. If so, after he told people he met, did he also tell them his was in a disguise during the meeting?

obvious shill is obvious, Sup Forums is typically pro abortion because it kills niggers...good job applying your conservative market research

are you disputing that most American banks stopped lending to him? Because that is a matter of public record;

>Troubled Deutsche Is One of the Few Banks That Still Lend Donald Trump Money

thestreet.com/story/13837506/1/troubled-deutsche-is-one-of-the-few-banks-that-still-lend-donald-trump-money.html

you can google it. tons of non-partisan financial sources

>trump is a russian shill
>no trump is a dnc shill!

which one is it?

You're the one trying to convince me of your argument, don't try your manipulative, gaslighting tactics to make it as though it's unreasonable to ask basic questions. The media using the word "unprecedented" doesn't suddenly equate to bad. I don't have to answer a question you've never asked, you are convincing me.

(((time)))
(((nytimes)))
(((bloomberg)))
(((washington post)))

(((cnn)))
(((washington post)))
(((pbs)))
(((usnews)))
(((usatoday)))

All fake news kike garbage, all discarded without even opening link. Kikes are going all out panic.

Couple of random pictures and anonymous statements. Might as well have linked the bible as proof Jesus existed.

Shills are getting nervous. I think we got Obongo on this one, dig deeper...

They are flailing on the terminal bed trying to get back the fresh blood we have pouring into pol.

all MSM sources...

>>OP kys
youtu.be/lCXbW9MNhy8?t=1m24s

cool story

>and you still haven't responded to the whether or not dual israeli citizens in government are a problem or not

I did respond. read my post again (last sentence).

>let me hear your 'theories'

I think Putin may orchestrate Trump's removal and replace him with somebody more formidable

>thestreet.com/story/13837506/1/troubled-deutsche-is-one-of-the-few-banks-that-still-lend-donald-trump-money.html

got anything from before his announcement to run for POTUS?

Also are you denying that the majority of rural, middle class Americans want Trump to be their president? There is a reason why we are called the United States and not the United Cities of America. Look at the electoral map and realize hard working middle class Americans put Trump in the White House, not Russia.

Oh boy, I sure can't wait to believe things coming from people who have been proven to have lied to the public multiple times.

>>Most of Donald Trump's Political Money Went To Democrats — Until 5 Years Ago
>npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/28/426888268/donald-trumps-flipping-political-donations

>stops donating to democrats
>runs against democrats
>gets slandered with racist, sexist, transphobe, homophobe, Nazi, yada
>when nothing works REEEEEEE RUSSIAAAAAA

sage shill threads

true conservatives are pro-life, full stop

Trump is a degenerate; degenerates pay to play, they put money above morality, they support things like late-term abortion, and also a Russian puppet

>are you disputing that most American banks stopped lending to him?

Did they stop lending to him, or did he stop asking for loans from them?

For the record, North Korean banks have stopped lending to me.

see

i think russia probably preferred hillary, she was willing to do whatever they want.

you can be semi allied and at the same time try to weaken your opponent.

all the leaks were just intended to weaken the us.

All of those ruski loving kikes will be gassed soon enough

Also, trump wants to reenter the cold war for some reason.

The cold war literally destroyed the USSR. It could have destroyed the US, and Trump wants to do it all over again. Trumps a bigger threat than Osama bin Ladin ever was.

>cool story
That's a wonderful argument, but you still can't refute the fact that all of these news websites have constantly produced lies for almsot 2 years.

kek, cool story

I asked you a "basic question". why did Trump and many of his top-level people LIE over and over again? why lie if you have nothing to hide?

it's a basic question you should be able to answer it

>You're the one trying to convince me of your argument

Trump and his surrogates' many connects with Russia speak for themselves. if you can't see the forest or pretend you can't, ultimately that's your problem

see