Why do Mexican officials get so triggered when Trump talks about securing the border and a wall to keep illegals out...

Why do Mexican officials get so triggered when Trump talks about securing the border and a wall to keep illegals out? Why do they get so upset when Trump talks about deporting illegals? Why don't they want their citizens back?
These illegals were treated like shit by the Mexican ruling class, why are they pretending to care about these people all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFnpxmdW5N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh well, here I go.

I like this

Mexico makes most of it's money off of illegals and legals working in the USA and sending cash back to support their families. Without this massive outside cashflow, Mexico will become even crappier.

you lucky son of a bitch

Pls be Switzerland

mexico benefits greatly from all the money being siphoned into their country because of nationals living in the US

they also don't want to be responsible for their own people for a variety of reasons

roll

You have to go back.

just fucking aborded me

because mexicans breed like roaches, and overpopulation breeds crime.

Imagine if someone came by and told you that they were cancelling garbage day.

You had no more garbage pick up. Your trash would just keep piling up forever and ever.

You could burn it to dispose of it, or try burying it. Or hope some animals would eat part of it.
Hell, you could even try paying cartels to slaughter your garbage, decapitate it, and leave it in neat piles in the street.

But ultimately, you're going from a very linear system of garbage disposal, to one that is much messier and requires a lot more work on your part.

Wouldn't YOU be upset?

Mexico needs the money coming back from America from its' illegal immigrants, they need to keep drugs rolling into America, they need to get rid of their bad eggs.
If that wall goes up, Mexico is going to get far worse before it gets better.

Mexico is owned by the cartels. Deporting all the illegals and an impenetrable US border puts most of them out of business. We're looking at the complete collapse of Mexico as a nation-state and hundreds of thousands dead.

I can't wait.

Germanic country please.

here goes

Because they think they're fuckin geniuses for having a no borders policy when all they really want is to infest our society. At least blacks have ROOTS.

mexico dumps all its lower class and prisoners into America

its pretty obvious

what better way to get rid of a rapist (other than a bullet) than to assist him in getting to another country

test

Pls nothing bad

pol?

FUCK YES PRAISE KEK

ok

>They're sending their crime, their rapists

That pic reminds me of imperial beach and how it's closed most of the winter due to bacterial contamination. Fucking filthy third world mexicans still dumping all their sewage into the pacific like morons.

San Diego even handed over millions at one point to the Mexican government for a new treatment facility but you idiots still cant get it together.

OUT OUT OUT

The longer Trump is President, the more tempting it is to just kill everyone between the US and Nicaragua. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
>EXTERMINATUS

It's because Mexico is a corrupt shithole that many of its citizens hate. Between the corrupt politicians and cartels running rampant many Mexicans see the US as a chance for a better life. The only reason why Mexico hasn't exploded into civil war is because it's easier for its citizens to simply jump the border than to rise up against their leaders. If the border were closed off, however, the country will become a pressure cooker. It's citizens will become more and more pissed off and with nowhere to go they'll eventually rise up against the Mexican elite. The Mexican elites know this and so desperately wish for the US-Mexico border to stay open to offset civil discontentment.

Makes me cry every tiem...
youtube.com/watch?v=fFnpxmdW5N0

kek

rollan

It is IB. We just had a rainstorm that washed all this sewage in from Tijuana. People are pissed because the Mexican government could have asked for help to keep this from happening but decided instead to just hope no one would notice.
>Civil war
This makes sense

rawling