TRUMP TOWER, WIRE TAPPING, ALFA BANK, PODESTA, EVIDENCE

I have found something that may link PODESTA to the tapping of Trump Tower.

Does anyone else remember the story in November about Trump Tower servers communicating with Alfa Bank in Russia? How did they really know about these servers? Did they really discover these servers because of the FISA warrant?:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/fbi-finds-no-links-between-trump-and-russia-probing-manafort-instead

Even Podesta tweeted about it (pic related)

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/793237359508721669

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95448287/#95448287
whois.com/whois/trump-email.com
archive.is/IHAZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bunp

>yfw King Dindu gets put down

If it's a secret email server how the hell does this stupid guy know?

You should ask him what are Cheese Dominoes.

Bump.

>believes

weasel words

Podesta retweeting a Slate article doesn't mean he's connected to it. He's a possibly pedophilic doofus, not an international super spy.

Thanks for the bump. I hope this turns out to be relevant and useful.

swanny has blessed this thread with a courtesy bump

bump

If I remember correctly some faggot saw a packet that linked the two together. That's literally it

Its fucking nothing. Ignore this shit.

We have bigger issues at hand.

>Create Fake Company to look Trump-related
>Go to Trump Tower lobby
>email Alfa Bank using email account of Fake Company
>leak to media
>muh Russians

bump
this shit is getting deep

bump

podesta is a techno-illiterate doofus, this is known.

Like usual it probably these guys that have the secret server to alfa bank.

what kind of packet?

No, but Slate may have been the way that Podesta and/or the Obama administration leaked info about a FISA warrant and investigation.

haha. what this leaf said

>Podesta
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

sage, hide and ignore shill CTR, CREW, and Shariablue threads.

It was a freaking email spam server sending out digital marketing email...

theintercept.com/2016/11/01/heres-the-problem-with-the-story-connecting-russia-to-donald-trumps-email-server/

this. tell fukin podesta to stick with what he knows--kiddie diddlin and loosing elections

this

thought pol was smarter than this

Nothing will be found and they will be made fools. Democrats will be finished. Also Podesta is an idiot it is funny that the Rothschilds hate Podesta.

see:

so i get called every name you guys have for anyone who doesnt suck trumprussia cock, i respond with my sick bantz and call you gays appropriate themed names and i get banned? fucking space snowflake cunts

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95448287/#95448287

Dive into the archives

whois.com/whois/trump-email.com

thanks

I got my BS in Computer Science a couple years ago and I work as a low-level position at a cyber sec firm. I gotta ask: why does the media think Computer Scientists are wizards? Do they really think we can divine shit out of thin air? They always say "computer scientists believe Russia hacked the election" and shit like that but they never show any evidence that can be peer reviewed by their group of peers. It's always some literally who firm who are cited as "experts" and the public is just suppose to take that as confirmation of the existence of evidence. I'm a certifiable moron yet every time I read a msm article I feel like everybody else is even stupider. God help us all.

See anything strange?

Yeah they spelt organisation wrong
Can Drumpf do anything right? Kek

Oh no. 9 whole minutes? How will you ever recover?

I get it that nothing was found. The question is, was this investigation of the servers a result of the FISA warant?

Losing your temper Shariablue Shill? These bantz too spicy for ya?

How can 'they' accuse someone of so much, but never once present any evidence? How can they keep reporting these stories as truth without nothing to back it up?

So this is what we confirmed at the time
>one of trump domains gets infected with some sort of spamming malware
>sends emails to a Russian server, or some other mundane shit
>Dems use it as a smoking gun for communication with russia
>fbi look into it, find nothing at all

However, there is more to it now

>Obama uses FISA courts to use this as a justification for wiretapping Trump Organization

>However, there is more to it now
>>Obama uses FISA courts to use this as a justification for wiretapping Trump Organization

That is really the question that needs to be answered.

i know right?
nah i was keeping up you know, calling you all russian shills and traitors, nothing too harsh. didnt know this was safe space central. ill try to watch my levels next time.

That’s it. Im sick of all this “Russian’s didn’t hack us” bullshit that’s going on on pol right now. America deserves better than that. Much much better than that.

I should know what I’m talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine Russian hacker from the motherland for 16 bitcoins (that’s about $20,000) and have been using him for about two years now. I can even hack election machines with my Russian hacker.

The Russian government spends years working on a single hacker and have them compile up to a million lines of code to produce the finest hackers known to mankind.

Russian hackers are thrice as smart and thrice as fast at typing for that matter too. Anything an American can hack, a Russian can hack better. I’m pretty sure a Russian hacker could easily penetrate American servers with a simple kiddy script.

Ever wonder why the U.S. government never bothered hacking Russian elections? That’s right they were too scared to fight the KGB and their elite hackers. Even in the cold war Americans targeted soviet hackers and their computers because their prowess was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Russian hackers are simply the best the world has ever seen, and thus, require better recognition on pol. Here is what I propose we say:
Russia hacked the U.S. election to get drumpf in the white house.
drumpf is in collusion with Russia, specifically putin.
We put Hillary in her rightful spot as the first female president (she got 3million more votes lol)

Now that seems a little more representative of the power of a Russian hacker in real life, don’t you think?
TLDR; Russian hackers need to be taken more seriously by pol, Madame President Hillary won.

Russian shills... wow that hurts. No not really. You are a Kissless virgin who sucks the cocks of Globalists. Sovereignty reigns supreme here. Saudi Arabia will be nuked once you Democrats have no power left.

You are a rascal! We know all the top hackers are Pajeets contracted by the Russian government! Why do you think they are coming en masse here and taking tech jobs!? The USA is buying their contracts for use in hacking their own people. The next world war will be a cyber war of poo poo and pee pee between US Pajeets and Russian Pajeets.

>America deserves better than that. Much much better than that.
Yeah and that is why we gave a big "Fuck you" to your Globalist candidate. If you go down the street people will tell you no one believes you any longer. People are fed up with "Muh Russians." Face if you lost. I would recommend you surrender.

Probably. They were looking for something to connect him to Russia other than past business dealings or 'muh elite kremlin online trolls'.

Pedoesta has been a Clinton ally since Bill Clinton's presidency. He helped Bill coverup the Lewinsky scandal. Andrew Breitbart knew he was bad news and mentioned his multiple times in his 2011/2 book as well as tweeting out around that same time about how Podesta isn't a household name for being part of a child sex ring.

aww a 9 min time out! :(

come back when you've had three devices banned for two weeks

Good eye,

The timing would be correct as well.

Trump stating that his "wires" were tapped. At first glance would think this implies phone conversations, but actually would include digital transmissions in and out of his business.

So Obama / Clinton / Podesta coordinated with NSA and possibly foreign intelligence agencies to intercept data from trump tower in order to find dirt on him, and possibly even plant evidence against him.

This is not going to end well lads.

What in the hell did you post?

>Alfa bank

Good choice.

>believes

podesta the molesta

>Good eye,
>The timing would be correct as well.

Yeah, I don't know. I hope it is related. At least it is worth looking into as a possibility.

I found this story strange when it first came out. It just seemed implausible to me that traffic from Trump Tower was just being randomly watched by two computer scientists for no reason. It seemed like a convenient way to leak information.

Seriously, how did this fuck give away his email password?

Does Chelsea Clinton work at Slate?

I don't know, maybe his boss--er, I mean "donor"--told him about the server.

No, she worked for McKinsey and Company before moving on to hedge fund Avenue Capital Group.

Does she talk to Ivanka anymore?

I have no idea.

podesta the molesta having inside knowledge of the details of the wire tap destroys any plausible argument for the tap being even quasi legit and makes it purely political -- and super duper double plus illegal

BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

>>BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!
BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!
>>BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

McCabe is behind tapping. Look George Webb's videos. He knew all this before it happened.

>mfw a wiener brought down Killary
>mfw a dickbag called Podesta is gonna bring down King Nigger

Do we live in the best timeline or what?

any video in particular?

>and super duper double plus illegal

I like this new legal standard. Much better than "Beyond a reasonable doubt" and "preponderance of the evidence"

this shows they were mainlining dirt from the wire tap to the killary campaign -- more insider dealing just like the many primaries rigged against bernie and donna brazile passing along debate questions to the campaign ahead of time

Test

I feel you. I've been in computer security since 1997 and the media reports are the equivalent of them trying to explain quantum physics. The evidence of russian involvement is simply false and not there, and the little they have released is just not true. Sad!

I suspect that you should get /comfy/ for more time.

It may. It's at least worth looking into it to see if it is related.

What are you testing?

B A S E D - M O D S

cross posted...

warrant denied in july

obama then sends russian ambassador to meet/call flynn and sessions, ambassador purposefully takes a pro-russian stance and gets in a verbal spat with sessions over ukraine.

next thing you know the fisa is granted

same ambassador who has a seemingly super pro-russian stance is the only ambassador out of 36 not to be sent back to russia

during trump joint congress speech last week, said super-pro Russia "I will relay the info to Vladamir" Ambassador sits among the Democrats and engages in conversations.

why hasn't this guy been expelled from the US? Why is he sitting with Democrats last week? Why isn't he being interrogated over his relaying of information between Trump camp to Vladimir Putin?

Can't remember in what episode he said that one. He said McCabe was also behind Flynn's tapping.

>You

>same ambassador who has a seemingly super pro-russian stance is the only ambassador out of 36 not to be sent back to russia

Good observation. That is pretty odd.

Deez nuts

That's exactly what is so suspicious.

Podesta has absolutely nothing to do with the intelligence community.

bamp

one last bump

bump (I lied)

Maybe podesta created the fake server and the fake email account.

and Hillary also ranted about Trump's super secrete server tied to Russian banks.

I know I archived it somewhere. Still looking....

Keep searching. This could sink the whole ship

>if we accuse them of things we've already been found out to be doing, maybe it'll stick!

???

>I know I archived it somewhere. Still looking....

post when you find it

Who knows, maybe that is at the root of all of this recent Democrat Russophobia.

convincing a court that a computer connected to the internet might be communicating with Russia is enough the get a wire tapping warrant?

well knowing trump its ketchup (for his steak)

That's the problem with secret courts in which only the government narrative is presented. Who the fuck knows?

Can someone archive podestas tweet? Pls and thx

it's meant to be an easy warrant to get
Not for criminal prosecution or anything like that, just to find out info

archive.is/IHAZE

I can't get it to archive with the picture of Trump below the tweet.

Thx