The night Le Pen wins is the night the EU dies. Will you be here to celebrate?

The night Le Pen wins is the night the EU dies. Will you be here to celebrate?

of course.

She will win.

Kek wills it.

You know it!

Le fuck yeah!

Macron will win though

Le pen best pen

Does she have an actual arrest warrant or was that just made up

But what if germany will choose (((him)))?

They nearly voted her uncle in a few years ago.
Definitely in with a good chance.

Hillary will win Texas

>Marine will never lock your oui oui up in chastity and make you her foot slave

the way trumtards adore her just doesn't make any sense at all. i'm sure 99.99% of them don't know anything about her or her policies except that she is a nationalist and hates muslims. is that really enough to root for someone? what is the value that this is supposed to represent? French nationalism is in no way beneficial for an American. These people are literally just doing shit because Putin likes it, no other reason required.

>oui oui

love it

Est-que chickens havez lips?

>putin

was almost going to reply with a sensible answer

Fuck the EU and merkel tb.h fa.m

Le Pen will win Bretagne :^)

>nationalism is a zero-sum game

no

You know nothing about Europe

The way the european voting system works means there's no chance in hell she will win. They made it so no extreme candidate win.

>argumentum ad putinum
and russian hackers are hacking our minds

Nothing generates more energy than a Sup Forums sticky in the trump era

>is that really enough to root for someone?

Yes. Her other domestic policies don't matter to anyone but the French. Her nationalistic policies will ensure there is a France in the future.

it's actually true though, she has close relations with putin, who is also supporting her (financially) for obvious reasons to destroy the european union, but that does not mean that is something bad

t. rajeed

>French nationalism is in no way beneficial for an American. These people are literally just doing shit because Putin likes it, no other reason required.
you canadians are fucking unbearable

France has the same fucked up system that we have. She will win the first round and the commies will bond into mega commies on the 2nd.

Schulz would be a powerless cuck with France out of the EU.

Germany can't prop everything up by itself, it needs the UK and France to prop shit up.

The EU without France is the 4th reich

If I'm not at work, absolutely I will.

I might be too drunk to type though.

> jk I'm never too drunk to type.

>pessimistic favela monkey is pessimistic

>Implying being a nationalist and hating mudslimes isn't sufficient to earn some respect

Fuck off faggot

Would you rather fug Marine or Marion?

> i'm sure 99.99% of them don't know anything about her or her policies except that she is a nationalist and hates muslims. is that really enough to root for someone?

Yes, that's all that matters.

All other politics doesn't mean shit if your people cease to exist.

>european voting system

Aye

Whichever isn't married - Marion tho, cause she's still fertile.

KILL YOURSELF CHINK

I don't know if the French are uncucked enough to elect her. "Uncucked" doesn't come to mind if you mention "France", though I admit this is just wordthinking.

I would fug any white woman that can produce and raise children.

On the day France redeems herself I will celebrate by buying a bottle of French Vodka.

The 2nd election round will be on my birthday.
Not French or White myself but it would be a special birthday present to me to watch the E.U. die. It is an oppressive cabal of degenerate devil worshipers. Islam is satanic and all followers and enablers of Islam should be removed from America and Europe.

i can't sort out these fucking time zones. what time in EST will we know the results?

>literally
That libtard chink word again. It's like the mark of the beast. That and
>unprecedented

They're betting on a fucking woman to save them. Of course they're fucking cucked.

Damn wtf I want to fuck Marine Le Pen now

I hate to be that guy, but France is beyond cucked. It's never going to happen.

I knew in my heart that Brexit would triumph and I knew that Trump would win, but if she manages to pull this off it will be nothing short of a miracle.

France is 6 hours ahead of EST. I don't know when we'd get the results. Presumably early morning the next day if it's anything like here.

> implying you wouldn't

Can't wait Shareblue shit.

Who?

The fact that France needs a fucking girl to come save them is telling.

My neighbours ex-boyfriend was some French fag and she said he was "Anti-fascist" this was before all the antifa shit and he always attacked right wingers for being racist haha

it's the women who can't walk the streets at night without getting ogled and possibly raped by africans.

Needs a girl to save them for like the fourth or fifth time.

Say it with me
Madame la présidente

>the night the EU dies

And that day will be the day when Russia wins while dicklets celebrate their useful idiot status

GTFO RIDF

Yeah, and the guys are cuckold for letting Africans and Mudslimes rape their womens.

French women are real whores aswell. They constantly cheat on their husbands and boyfriends.

French guys are always really skinny and they're complete posers

I really fucking hate French people.

(Im a britbong incase you couldnt tell)

>EU defends Europe against Russia
>not NATO

si, senor

ah the old 'youre mindless robots doing russias bidding' chestnut

What do they win exactly? Do you think Europeans give more of a fuck about Crimea or turning into a caliphate?

She has no chance of winning, Macron is the top candidate. FN is a scam and controlled opposition.

I feel like people in this thread are talking too much about Russia and the EU and shit and not enough about what pathetic wankers the French are ...

>is that really enough to root for someone?

Even if she magically got the first spot, the parliament would be against her. Unlike Trump she has no support from the establishment.

>Anything i dislike happening anywhere in the west is the vile influence of wicked evil Vladimir Putin

Tired of this line already, 2017. Can we find something better to blame everything on?

he course but i doubt she will win

>implying (((they))) will let her win

>except that she is a nationalist and hates muslims.
seem like a solid platform to me

he already saved us. Rememer Nigel gave you the Brexit and helped the Donald

Trump is a plutocrat and his endgame goes along with some economic interests. Hes like any american politician/plutocrat, except hes more straightforward about it.

Le Pen is a "de facto" fascist leader. They differ more than you think.

France has seen some of the most brutal terrorist attacks since this whole multi-culti nonsense started I honestly would not be surprised if she were assassinated before or shortly after the election.

>>argumentum ad putinum
This is a fantastic line. I am going to use it next time I'm debating my liberal family memebers.

Ah yes, no matter how cancerous the Krauts are (they really are), an exit from the euro would result in an immediate devaluation of our own currency in about 30/40%. Problem is the debt remains in euros.

You can draw your own conclusions regarding the upcoming bankruptcies.

You realize if Le Pen was assassinated it would give her party/group tremendous support and then most beautiful and young Le Pen would rise to almost unstoppable populism leader of the new France?

I would pay to see it.
I have no images of the most beautiful le pen.
I ought to save some.

Nah, I don't particularly enjoy getting cucked by Americans or Russians

Day of the Rake is coming maple nigger!

You'd rather it be by the Germans, no?

How's Brussels doing? Lot's of sleeper cells there thanks to Angie

Is Marine good mummy material?

Bien sûr

Rooting for a nationalist who openly despises the mass invasion of an alien and oppressive, is certainly understandable, compared to globalists who are willing to sacrifice their own national identity and the very lives of their fellow citizens, for the support of other globalists who want the same.

A healthy love of ones national identity and a rejection of ideology meant to destroy that, is a rare thing these days.

AKA the multiple round systems yuropoors like yourself use.

>Macron

In all seriousness though, we can't let this guy get the Frexit codes.

This

she won't win. Populism phase is ending. Check em

based leaf is based

The Germany will be saved

E D G E
D
G
E

Joos

Based spic is based

Are the shit posting bots based in Canada?
Every fucking time it's a leaf.

If it wasnt for GOP's pull in the senate you would be a slavshit satellite by now lol.

>love the powers that be
>sucks powers dick
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

but i like the eu

they have really good burgers

see