Enemies you actually respect

Starting with Saladin

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/september/23/the-rape-of-afghanistan/
nypost.com/2015/09/25/yes-our-troops-were-ordered-to-ignore-afghan-pedophiles/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
nytimes.com/2002/02/21/world/kandahar-journal-shh-it-s-an-open-secret-warlords-and-pedophilia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KaufhZv84Gk&ab_channel=giggedy4goo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All Muslims are wicked. Fuck off shill

Americans.
There are simply too much to ignore them

Is it even possible posting something without getting called a shill? I literally said he was an enemy of my people, as all muslims, but he managed to acomplish his purposes.

HA

Saladin was a muslim. He captured Jerusalem from its rightful owners. Both these facts make him rather hard to respect.

The Taliban.

they killed all their pedophiles, and drug dealers, they almost eradicated the heroin trade in Afghanistan before we invaded in 2001. Idk if they were goatfuckers, but they were respectable once you break the propaganda

saladin was actually pretty based. he preferred peaceful resolution over fighting. once he reclaimed jerusalem, he didn't slaughter the christians like they did to muslims. he let them leave in peace or had them pay a tax to stay. btw, you are an amerifat so you and your ancestors likely had nothing to do with crusades.

I assure you, all Afghan men are pedophiles, especially the Taliban.

I can assure you, the Taliban hates, and routinely executed pedophiles

Muhammad - he succeeded and his legacy lives on

I've been there, killed them, but you can live in your fantasy world. Its okay.

I'm a Spaniard and my grandfather was an actual member of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre.

One of my ancestors was a personal armorer to Richard the Lionheart and probably accompanied him to the east.

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/september/23/the-rape-of-afghanistan/

it was outrage at the prevalence of boy rape that brought the Taliban to power in the first place.

The rape of young boys in Afghanistan by our “allies” is getting a lot of press attention these days, provoked by the revelation that US military personnel who tried to stop it are being disciplined for interfering. Two US officers apparently beat up one of our pet warlords, who insisted on keeping a boy chained to his bed as a sex slave: this kind of rough justice got one relieved of his command and the other is being forced to retire.

nypost.com/2015/09/25/yes-our-troops-were-ordered-to-ignore-afghan-pedophiles/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

>During the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (Taliban's rule) (1994-2001), bacha bazi officially carried the death penalty.[11][12] The practice of dancing boys is illegal under Afghan law, being "against both sharia law and the civil code",[13] but the laws are seldom enforced against powerful offenders and police have reportedly been complicit in related crimes.[14][15]

nytimes.com/2002/02/21/world/kandahar-journal-shh-it-s-an-open-secret-warlords-and-pedophilia.html

>Though the puritanical Taliban tried hard to erase pedophilia from male-dominated Pashtun culture, now that the Ministry for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice is gone, some people here are indulging in it once again.

A man who said he owns the wall that fell on Mr. Muhammad said he had seen the Taliban knock successive sections of the wall on another man seven times, digging him out each time and moving him along the remaining wall before he died. The man had been convicted of raping and killing a boy.

I'm pretty much going to tell you that you are full of shit, you've never been anywhere, and have never killed anyone.

Just a front, light skinned kids fetched a big price among taliban. They used their sex slaves as shields so we couldnt pepper their mud huts with ordinance, and they knew it. Keep soaking up the propaganda from such reliable sources.

Salahaddin was a piece of shit Coward and drunkard. He is currently burning in the lowest level of hell. He killed more muslims than he did Christians, and only won Jerusalem and surrendered every other time to the Crusaders. He was the leader of the ISIS of his time.

He came to Egypt initally after the ruler of Egypt sent to ask for his aid. The ruler of Egypt paid him one million dinars and countless jewels, diamonds, etc.... However, once Salahuddin arrived to Egypt he kept blackmailing the ruler (who until then was treating Salahuddin as a son) and repeatedly humiliated him and took all his money and belongings and even didnt leave him a single horse. Imagine the ruler of Egypt couldnt even leave his castle because he didnt have means of transportation. That is how low Salahuddin was, a piece of shit who betrayed a man who bestowed all the favors on him. Eventually, Salahuddin poisoned the ruler and took his place, and then imprisoned the rulers family and anyone related to him in any way, and imprisoned the men and women of the family in separate houses so the men cant sleep with their wives and breed. A grave affront to Islam it is to separate a man from his wife, and this guy had the lowliness to do such a thing.

Before coming to Egypt, Salahuddin was raised and trained and educated by the Ruler of Aleppo (hes the one who dispatched him to Egypt when the Egyptian Ruler asked for his aid). After Salahuddin took Egypt, the Ruler of Aleppo died from illness, so Salahuddin invaded and destroyed and sacked Aleppo and took his former masters wife as a sex slave.

Enough of the West and Muslims taking turn sucking this guys cock, and acting like he was a paragon of nobility and honor, he was scum and backstabbed anyone who ever helped or taught him in any way. Europeans just love him cuz they get a hard-on that he didnt behead the European roualty he capture the ONE time he won against them

Muhammad was actually pretty based.

huh wtf are k*rds white????

>Richard the Lionheart
yeah one of my ancestors was actually in Caeser's personal guard and probably accompanied him to britain

The Russian.

>Vlad
>An enemy

>The commanders of the pro-US “Northern Alliance,” hailed by neoconservatives as the vanguard of Afghan “democracy,” were the very same pedophile-rapist warlords who had been driven out by the Taliban. To this day, these guys are top officers in the US-trained-and-funded Afghan military and police, whose sexual proclivities are now the occasion for self-righteous denunciations from the very same people who cheered on the conquest and occupation of Afghanistan.

>To be clear: we are on the side of the boy-rapists of Afghanistan, and have been from the very beginning.

>implying Ron Paul, the only person who regularly calls out the federal reserve wouldn't be a reliable source

>While punishing our soldiers for roughing up pedophile rapists is outrageous, the general policy that 'allegations of child sexual abuse by Afghan military or police personnel would be a matter of domestic Afghan criminal law' (in the words of an Army spokesman) is unavoidable given our policy of semi-colonization. If it were up to me, we’d wash our hands of Afghanistan, making clear that if the Taliban (or whichever armed gang manages to take power) makes the mistake of again serving as a safe haven and training ground for people planning to attack the United States, we’ll come back and kill a bunch of them again. But that until that day, and that day may never come, they’re on their own and are free to go on raping their children, if that’s what their primitive and barbarous culture calls for.

Wacco was an operation that pulled kids from what is today called pizzgate. take a look at who was in charge of wacco in the first place.

you're entirely full of shit, you were never anywhere near the middle east.

Genealogy is a neat thing. Too bad the romans constantly get their shit pushed in by hairy germans there afterwards.

Russians aren't your enemies Muhammad. Your own people are. They're slowly killing themselves

>Afghanis
>killed pedophiles
top kek

Are you an Ottoman Turk?

Muzzie detected. Vladimir Teppes was a great man and hero of his people. He had to stand up to one of the largest empires in history, and he still refused to back down.

>Europeans just love him cuz they get a hard-on that he didn't behead the European royalty he captured
well yes, pretty much, I didn't know about the other stuff.

between 1994 and 2001 they did, everything changed when america invaded. all the afghanis who killed their pedophiles are dead, and americans today defend the boy fuckers. its been over a decade since the taliban has been taken out of power

The tax he set was deliberately high enough to ensure that many couldn't pay. The 15,000 that couldn't ended up enslaved.

Me being American has as little bearing on calling Saladin an enemy as any other nationality in the modern era.

yeah my dad was hitler

Last time I checked Ron Paul never went to afghanistan. Afghans are just fucked up people, and the Taliban kept the same kiddy diddling culture despite killing some fuckers. You should check it out sometime and go over there yourself.

Here's a vid of some pedos getting turned into giblets.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaufhZv84Gk&ab_channel=giggedy4goo

They have been our number one enemy for centuries (besides those pesky danes). But i don't agree with them.
We should have closer ties and stop the chest thumping.

At the current state that Sweden is in, i wouldn't even fight Russia if they invaded.

kek

>sacked Aleppo and took his former masters wife as a sex slave.
This actually pretty impressive.

nani sore

Almost killed Western Civilization in its cradle, but he was a worthy foe.

This. Saladin was no paragon of virtue. He was just as ruthless and disgusting as any typical medieval warlord. Almost everything known about him in the west today is myth created by relatively recent propaganda.

>being impressed by a degenerate

Since I found out why the Taliban was founded, I begrudgingly respect Mohammed Omar.

I wonder if we could have made a deal to Bin Laden? That fucking narrative that little girls can't go to school ruined that. And they still can't go to school, as if there would be any point to it.

Pic related

last time i checked Ron Paul had the most military support than any other canditate in history before donald trump

last I checked, people from the miltary openly come out to admit that the american military today defends Afghanistan boy fucking

last time I checked, under the taliban the herion trade was completely devastated, and when america eradicated them, Afghanistan shot back to the #3 herion producer of the world.

the heroin trade goes hand in hand with the child sex trade.

you're a dirty fat american liar.

Ahhhh the sweet sweet sound of 30mm

I don't get the impression that the Taliban was a cohesive organization with a single ideology. Since child rape was so prevalent, it makes sense that groups that claimed to be Taliban but were only loosely affiliated would still do that.

Churchill was a jewish controlled cunt.

>never had sex

Erwin Rommel

I never said any of those things weren't true, I was just calling Taliban as the pedos they are. Calm down and untrigger your taliban-apologetic self.

Perhaps. Some things can't be removed from a culture, but the Taliban was a big group.

butthurt shia faggot detected

Yeah, Mr. Lowest quarter percentile of his High School class, I'm sure your sharp intellect accurately understood everything you saw in Afghanistan.

Or, just maybe, completing basic training doesn't magically turn a retard (which you clearly are) into a smart person who can accurately assess a situation.

He'll you airhead brothers were probably fucking kids too, and your dumbass wouldn't even have noticed.

Do us all a favor and stop flapping your lip, hick.

Have you heard of this place called r/politics? They think the Taliban are misunderstood too. You should go there.

t. Mohammad al-Mohammed

Get out of my country you goatfucking pedophile
:^)

bin laden was cia, and part of al qaeda, which post 2010 is lumped in with the taliban since no one in america can tell the difference in the first place.

they haven't been around since 2002, which was 15 years ago. anything left after 2002 could have just been using the name, at its core, and in its origins, it was something that eradicated heroin and child sex slavery. anything after 2002 I won't attest to. unlessyou're almost 40 you weren't in afganistan when the actual taliban was around, going there anyway meant completely re-establishing the heroin trade.

Have you forgotten the Reagan era or are you just 18? The Taliban (in their earlier form) were considered American heroes until the mid 90s.

>never had good banter
>has degenerate mudslimes as role models
Your ancestors are low iq faggots that got kicked out desu

fuckin' wolf

Apparently fighting soviets is more important than rejecting degeneracy. Propaganda is a silly thing isnt it.

What deal with Bin Laden? The person we needed to deal with was Massoud and the CIA wasted his ass. Goodbye Afghanistan.

>afghan illiterates
>vietnam illiterates
Yeah they were both proxy wars and we dropped the ball in both, but you have to respect some short brown idiot in his pyjamas using an ancient gun to make a good faith effort at repelling foreign invaders when those invaders are literally the greatest nation to ever grace the universe.

>greatest nation
>54% White
Ohh my sides just exploded

>Your ancestors are low iq faggots
And you are dumb enough to engage with one.

wew lad
>only pretending to be retarded

Did you just call yourself retarded?
Are you one of those half breeds i keep hearing about?
Do you feel slightly behind everyone else?
Was your father an abbo?

t.shia faggot

>letting vlad and the rest of the gang slide their long kielbasa into each one of these women

holy fuck Sweden is kill.

afghan here, its true most males there are pedophiles

>Did you just call yourself retarded?
What's not to like? Are you some kind of autist?

I bet 4chins is the only way to pump up your ego after you cry so much.

You can even type in proper English for a whole sentence, shitskin. Commit suicide at your convenience.

Those are russians...

George Soros
He's scum but you have to admire his drive and determination

butthurt shia lmao

I dont think im autistic but who knows..
I literally dominate every thread ive ever been in
This place is fantastic for my ego.
So about your abbo father....?

Leaf must be feeling like pic related

Smug AF tyrone..

Can't forget uncle Joe.

These men are our enemies for ideological and ethical reasons.

They are beyond any measure of respect.

He sacked who?

>You can even

t.ahmed bin khomeni

made me chuckle

>Look mom, a typo!
vs
>Sentence with entirely incorrect grammar and structure throughout

"ooga booga english no me firs lang-uj," right, Osama?

Muslims.
They hate they Jews.

go back to africa you fucking leaf pieces of shit.

>tfw one of my ancestors was a knight in the service of Richard the Based and once carried a personal message for him and killed some mamlukes and fought with Saladin's brother

Thank you Ancestry.com

Proofs?

>Commit suicide at your convenience.
>your

You know you are more likely to have african ancestry than an average leaf right?
Your country got blacked desu..

too bad hitler had him killed; his war memoirs would have been great. same goes to patton

He's no Saladin but he knows how to issue a "Fuck You"

The Taliban was absolutely clamping down on degeneracy, going after the opium trade, going after the pedophiles, cleaning up the country.

They decided to let Al Queda hang out with them though, and well, war came, and that all changed.

>ooga booga le 60% XDDd
t. Tyrone Johnson
did you not read what I said you inept retard, go back to africa you spear chucking chimp.

>11% black
>54% white
>"Go back to Africa"

Fat mixed-breed piece of shit, kill yourself

kek