HUGE: Bush-Era Whistleblower, Claims NSA Ordered Wiretap Of Barack Obama In 2004

Spread this to every fucking Democrat you know.

This is the ultimate redpill, the Deep State WORKING AGAINST THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

YOU CANNOT DEFEND THIS.
HILLARY CANNOT DEFEND THIS.
BERNIEBOTS CANNOT DEFEND THIS.
SHAREBLUE CANNOT DEFEND THIS.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/russ-tice-nsa-obama_n_3473538.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7aPef
businessinsider.com/the-nsa-spied-on-barack-obama-2004-russ-tice-2013-6
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10407282/Barack-Obama-approved-tapping-Angela-Merkels-phone-3-years-ago.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is big

You sick faggot. I had to archive that link and accidentally gave them a click in the process!

archive.is/7aPef

It's even better when the source comes straight from their liberal news cycle. They wouldn't believe this story if it was covered on Fox News.

>deep state aginst the democrats
How do they expect to do anything ? Democrats are their arms , even if democrats have no power. What they do? Physically coup? With what people?

>emma watson's boobs prove why we still need feminism

WTF huffpo you perverts

More sources:
businessinsider.com/the-nsa-spied-on-barack-obama-2004-russ-tice-2013-6

"In the summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a forty-some-year-old senator from Illinois. You wouldn't happen to know where that guy lives now would you? It's a big White House in Washington D.C. That's who the NSA went after. That's the President of the United States now."

>Democrats are their arms
Bush is/was deep state; we hated him too

Oh noes!
Obama nog playing the victim card... again!!!

He said he would be more freely available to work for Putin after he stepped down as president.
He probably meant it would be easier for him to find an untapped phone.

Don't want to click these links, does he say why the NSA wiretapped him? Chicago politics are known for being very dirty.

Deep state isn't 'against' anyone, they want DIRT on everyone. They want to be able to DESTROY any politician who crosses them.

Ever wonder why politicians work to keep the debate in a narrow, confined space around hot button issues?

Because the rest of the issues are decided by the deep state, and moving against their wishes gets you blackmailed or killed.

DRUMPFKINS ARE SLIDING. GET IN HERE.

Of course they wiretapped him. It was 2004 and his name was Barack Hussein Obama.

>Bush is the deep state

Even if this laughable idea were true, you should turn on your TV. Bush is now beloved by all the liberal talk shows.

Deep state is clearly against Trump, I don't know how much more collusion you need to be evident to prove this.

I finally get how the whole thing pulls around. I get the game.

HOL' UP
Let me give you the basic gestalt.

>Deep State offs JFK
>Says never again
>Spies on every candidate ever before and after they get elected.

Read this excerpt:
>Host Sibel Edmonds and Tice both raised concerns that such alleged monitoring of subjects, unbeknownst to them, could provide the intelligence agencies with huge power to blackmail their targets.

>Obama goes in green, wet around the ears, all idealism and a little corruption
>never follows through on campaign promises
>65,000 on hot dogs
>the Deep State had him under wraps on day one.

so of course NSA and Obango are wire tapping trump day one.

Jesus christ, "russian hackers". Is there who wasn't wiretapped by NSA?

So the NSA spies on everyone? Repubs and Dems?

What is the angle on the resurgence of Bush?

Is it because ((they)) knew that the wiretapping story was going to break and they wanted Bush (the biggest originator of all massive domestic surveillance) to look "nice"?

Obama and Bush were very cozy with each other.

Also I was going to go hard and far longer on how Trump intends to fight this but then I thought about Opsec.

So instead i'll just say I think all this rigamaroll is a devious plan to stop the Deep State from politically assassinating trump.

Holy fucking shit.

I didn't think the madman would actually do it, but it looks like Trump is starting his battle with the NSA/deep state.

Things are about to go from 0 to comfy REAL fast.

no no sweetie, this isn't possible

nsa only wiretaps someone if they have enough evidence to build a case

But since Obama was 100% scandal-free, this story has to be fake.

wtf, i love wiretaps now

Lol so this means they taped trump confirmed.

Lol

What if you are already comfy? What level can you expect next?

The idea is always to paint the newest Republican as the anti-Christ. They have to paint Trump as a threat worst than anything we've ever seen. They can't do this while Bush is still considered Hitler.

Bush, for all the hell liberals gave him, is still a globalist shill like them.

OBAMA AND THE DEEP STATE ARE GOING DOWN

>Oh noes!
>Obama nog playing the victim card... again!!!
literally this. as soon as they see a weapon they wield getting used against them they cry like you invented the evil

You're about to be hitting comfy levels that shouldn't even be possible.

This article proves
1. Deep state/NSA can wiretap whoever the fuck they want
2. If you aren't a war mongering neo-con, you are going to get blackmailed until you fall in line
3. The media is colluding with the deep state

I love how liberals pull Jesus and the Bible out of they're asses when they are trying to make one of their brain-dead ideas stick, but Christianity is bad.

This is why I recently left the democratic party and joined the green.

I loved Obama, and looking back on things, I realized the national democratic establishment has never had my back.

They actively tried to undermine Obamas run for president, and they force Hillary Clinton on everyone, even though she had terrible popularity.
Seriously, who the fuck can't win against Donald Trump? He's a fucking accused rapist for fucks sake.

The democratic leadership doesn't have any balls to lead, they just analyze polls on what the popular thing to say would be, and thats not what true leadership is, if it's a good new idea, people will listen

Deep State is working to CONTROL EVERYTHING, not necessarily against any particular party. They only work against what they can't control, which is Trump.

Do you honestly believe Bush and Obama were antagonists?

We were still at war, corruption and money was still in politics, massive surveillance programs increased, assassinating journalists like Michael Hastings, and enriching globalism of the top 1%.

Obama and Bush were the same puppet, controlled by the Deep State. Why do you think the transition between those two presidents went so smoothly, while they are trying to burn Trump's ship left and right.

Oh fug!

>huffpo
>all these bot responses
fuck off cuck CREW

Is this a joke? Bush SR ran the CIA for years.

Vault 7 coming just in time, it's about CIA.

Pedogate is also CIA operations. 100%.

Yeah that's stuff is important, but that's not really what I vote on.
We live in a pivotal chapter in earths history, all I really care about is that our planet isn't turned into a toxic dump by 2100.

Trump doesn't care about the environment, I will never support him until he does.

the things I would do to her

Reminder

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10407282/Barack-Obama-approved-tapping-Angela-Merkels-phone-3-years-ago.html

you anons are so ignorant. You dont know that sub-contractors handle the work for them? So once that happened it was easy for people outside the agency to abuse the unauthorized use of suveillance methods.

>It was bush who tappd TRUMP

If you actually sit down and think about the issue, you'll find it's not that clear.

The citizens if civilized countries use 10-15x as many resources as those of third world countries. The numbers are even worse when you look at petroleum products and carbon emissions.

Democrats are hell-bent on forcing as many migrants into the West as they possibly can. This has caused the civilized world to expand at a time when birth rates are reaching their natural peak.

Should the civilized world stay the same size, or even shrink in population, we would notice a dramatic effect on total carbon emissions and various other pollutants. We'll continue to see the rise of pollution, as the left seems hell-bent on population growth at any cost.

The same is true of African countries. Instead of left the resources if the continent determine their population levels, liberals are subsidizing population growth on the continent, which is causing dramatic problems with pollution and destruction of the natural environment.

>archive.is/7aPef
1 post by this id
>get in here

>damage control

death comes after comfy

sweet, sweet death

>her

A shrinking population base comes with its own set of issues though.
Declining home prices, more strain on medical services, shrinking tax base, and nobody to replace retirees.

The planet just can't support massive fossil fuel use, it took hundreds of millions of years of forest growth to build our deposits, you can't just burn it out in a couple hundred years and be okay.

The ozone hole is on its way to recovery, we can solve the CO2 problem as well.

bump

media trying to deflect from obongo's crimes by making him a victim again

so, arrest Bush and Obongo. mitch can get conjugal visits with both.

He's a "true republican", ie someone who is a globalist, in bed with corporations and doesn't threaten the power structure. They want Bush back in the limelight to show what republicans should act like. If you remember Bush, Cheney, Rove were all bought and paid for. Trump is a free agent.

This. Bush family has been establishment for years.

wtf I love huffpost now

>implying this won't just turn into:
>SEE HUMTY DRUMPTIES!?!? NSA SPIED ON OBAMA TOO STOP BEING SO PARANOID LOL

The NSA is scum, but giving this info to dems earns us nothing.

Because he was against trump.

All those considerations are economic, not environmental.

>fossil fuels

A replacement will come in time, but adding energy demand to the problem certainly isn't going to fix anything. Democrats are just making the problem worse.

>muh ozone

It was always a meme, just like acid rain and global cooling.

Bump