I think Sup Forums made me celibate

I think Sup Forums made me celibate.
Every time I see a hot girl I think, "but what if it's a trap?"
It's gotten to the point where I feel gay even for finding women attractive because they might be traps.
What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/er9zu
youtu.be/1Y_KNYNzN6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get your head out your ass and get laid.

>but what if it's a trap?
That's a bonus.

Traps don't exist in the real word, you stupid piece of shit.

sounds more like Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

>I think Sup Forums made me celibate.
It's /r9k/ that did it for me senpai.

Roll the dice user. It's a small fetish in the scheme of things. The chance of it happening are small.

gay

Stop watching anime

Fippity bippity

m8 if your first thought when you see a girl is "Gee I wonder if she has a dick" there's a pretty good chance you're gay.

Uhh an std ridden roastie is much more likely than a trap.

i'd rather boipucci and a cute fempenis than some hideous roasty with stds who has slept with 40 chads and 40 niggers

If it was socially acceptable I'd be with a passing trap GF right now.

Traps are like 0.000000001% of the population, the chances of finding one in the real world are virtually nonexistent

I don't even know if that's irony or not. If it is, then I guess I'm getting too old for this place. If it isn't, I also guess I'm getting too old for this place

I think you're gay user

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/er9zu

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

youtu.be/1Y_KNYNzN6A

Just chase a real girl like this one

Traps sleep with niggers and a bunch of guys too mate

ye i was being ironically retarded kek

This pic is bullshit. I watched my first yaoi at 17 and then realized I liked dick

Did she ever reply back user?

Not yet polbro, hasn't logged in

kill yourself with a teaspoon is probably your best option.

Find other girls (male) too

There are no others I've seen on okc/pof that are as qt. Guess biological females it is for the mean time

What's "anime"?

Pol exagerates the trans problem. Granted, so does the media. You are about 100 times more likely to come across a real woman than a tranny. If you live outside a major city the chances are even lower. Don't worry about it. Find someone you like and get to know them. Then get to fucking. ( if you're white )

Sup Forums didn't make you celibate. Being the kind of guy who would frequent Sup Forums in the first place is what made you celibate. Settle in and get comfortable, because you're probably dying alone.