>Indians
>born as street shitters
>die as street shitters

I think they hate sub-humans.

>shitskins are the same as whites

get fucked retarded poo

egas

Two wrongs don't make a right

They don't dislike all inmigrants, just bad and lazy inmigrants, just like most of countries.

>be american
>born of legal immigrants
>hate illegal immigrants

makes sense tbqh

how am I born of immigrants if my parents where born in america?

>work hard for two hundred years to build one one of the greatest countries on earth
>people act surprised when we don't want to let shitskins ruin it all in a matter of decades

european immigrants not shitskin subhuman immigrants

world of difference comrade

>americans
>create a country based on laws
>follow the law

>indians
>shit on the footpath
>wipe arse with hand
>make food with same hand
>make 20 children
>3 eaten by roaming boars
>4 just disappear but you can't be bothered finding them
>2 of them you sell to someone on the street
>5 go out begging, of which only 3 return
>gang rape a woman on the bus on your way home to watch cricket

Such is life in India.

>Americans are all immigrants
How can we debunk this stupid meme with sense?

>illegal
you forgot a word, shill

and those terrorists in training.

Americans are NOT immigrants but colonizers

Immigration implies going into another nation and none were existing back then on the continent

Born from ""Legal"" Immigrants

Fix that for you.

We're perfectly fine with European immigrants. Not the likes of your "kind" though, poo man.

>>born of immigrants
from Christian countries faggot.

btw I love Indians. Good ppl.

>other countries require you to integrate in order to become a functional member of society
>doing this in western countries is racist
Why do liberals always ruin societies?

>Americans
>born of legal immigrants that came with promise of freedom and starting your own business away from the state telling you what to think
>hate illegal immigrants that come for gibsmedats and use identity politics to justify being lazy shits that don't work while trying to use the state to force more gibs.

GOLLY GEE!

I WONDER WHY THIS COULD BE?

THIS IS A TOUGH ONE FOR ME.

Once you're in America you're no longer an immigrant, you're American. Unless you're here illegally.

Really? why did the executive order deny entry to muslim green card holders then?

I am inclined to believe this board hates all immigrants no matter if they are legal and hardworking.

Did your ancesters work for 200 years? Were they pilgrims?

>shitskin subhumans

There was a time even the Irish and Italians were considered 'shitskins'. Just blatant immigrant hate.
I did not.

Fuck off bhud bhud
We like white immigrants only

>Really? why did the executive order deny entry to muslim green card holders then?
because we dont like explosions

>Outsourcing shilling to Indian.

>>born of immigrants

Yes, the hard-working, entrepreneurial, civilized, god-fearing immigrants of western Europe.

>>yet hate immigration

Yes, the poor, uneducated, socially primitive, violent rapefugees of the middle east.

Not all immigrants are the same, Patel. Good people build good civilizations. Bad people live in dirty hellholes and then want us to embrace them with open arms, so they can make our nation as shitty as the one they grew tired of.

No thanks.

the absolute madmen

>be colonists
>emigrate from your country
>create a new one
>people in the future say you immigrated into your own country before it existed

We could have only immigrated to a nation state. Since indigenous populations have no concept of nationality, there was no place to immigrate to. Hence the land was uninhabited except by savages with no rule of law. We landed and cultivated and created a mighty nation state where none existed before.

we didn't immigrate, we conquered

Is the truth a meme?

>I am inclined to believe this board hates all immigrants no matter if they are legal and hardworking.
From what i've seen in Sup Forums most of US posters don't dislike inmigrants as long as they can integrate. It's just an small fraction of the board that likes to act as neo-nazi LARPers.

Alexander Hamilton ruined this country

Immigration means entering into a country. There were no countries. Hence indigenous peoples try to meme "first Nations" in an effort to escape their savage pre colonial past.

We like white hard working immigrants.

>God-fearing
pussy

>immigrants
We killed the natives, and for the last 300 years immigrated with permission of the existing conquerors.

If the modern invaders want a bloody war we'll give them one, but they just want to bitch instead.

>the poor, uneducated, socially primitive, violent rapefugees of the middle east.

No, its obvious you hate anyone of non white origin. Atleast most of you do.

>Good people build good civilizations
lmao.

The syrians and other ME people were the first to build a civilization in human history.

>gibsmedat
>in USA
No.

Good thing you bought this up merchant.
>integrate

Just a personal experience of mine.
I work with several overseas people, some of them from USA. They are immmigrants (white) from various countries and now reside in the US. The south african has a distint SA accent (pronounces SA as SEETH AFFFRIKAA) and has terrible grammar, the brit american has a distinct British accent.

The point is, noone truly integrates into the so called 'US customs'. Even european whites cling onto their customs, but are given a free pass because of the color of their skin.

>integration
>pure racial lines
pick one

>Born of white people
>Yet hate non-white people
????????????????????

Great grand daddy shoved a guy off the May Flower. The rest is history

>every third world savage considers it a right to move to North America
feels awful man

WE ARE A NATION OF COLONISTS. IMMIGRANTS DIDN'T COME UNTIL THE MID 1800S, AND THEN THEY STARTED THE CIVIL WAR AND FUCKED AMERICA OVER.

Stop it poo,
white people need to be coddled and treated fairly because the jews are mean to them

>India defending muslims
Seriously do we have to explain this to you?

It wasn't a Muslim ban either

Colonists aren't the same as immigrants. Colonists built the country, immigrants move there to reap the benefit.

I dont mind immigrants, goy, just the bad ones and the ones who want to turn my country to a shithole

>color of their skin
You've come to the wrong place to cry about this.

> poos
> born
> hate

I hate it because it makes the other countries worse. Then they get mad when we try to help.

Pol hates everyone, especially faggot texas larpers

Could you elaborate on what is a "racial line"? If you are referring to ethnicity, yeah, integration can be done with no problem. A good example of this is people who move to foreign countries when they are children or teenagers.

>Indians
>born of poo
>yet hate the loo

youtube.com/watch?v=6X6Zk-QhyrE

this black man is doing a politics live stream on youtube that shows the comments on the video feed

lol you dont get it. Typical conserve-cuck.

>Sup Forums wants to keep the white race pure
a natural consequence treating others as human is fucking.

>immigration worked out great for the natives
>therefore we should do it again
>QED

If you believe that, the colonists are the only true Americans. How many people are born of colonist ancestry?
Even Donald had immigrant parents.

>we
No.

>flag

Are you capable of knowing the difference between legal and illegal immigrants?
Serious.

You realize the british supported the sourth

I'm born of colonizers, not filthy immigrants. This country if fucking mine, and I will be kicking out any scum with less than 4 generations of Americans in their family tree before them.

We hate indians because they are ugly, hairy, smelly (usually like BO and curry),their language is disgusting to hear, and they work for peanuts.

pepe is a jewish creation.

America is a nation for white immigrants.

>really makes me think
Didn't moses use frogs.

We only want white immigrants

born of WHITE immigrants

>colonists are the only true Americans
America has allowed immigration at times, and not allowed it at other times. We get to choose the terms, not foreigners. We don't care what the sissies on the left think. It sounds like you missed the boat on immigration. Make your own country great.

>once the chicken enters the stable it becomes a horse. Unless it was a rooster

Should have been an ignored thread because of the shit stink

I'm first generation white/European American, legally immigrated. Nobody hates legal immigrants. Illegal immigrants can hang for all I care

let me correct that for you

>americans
>born of conquerors
>hate immigration

The fact that North America has been around just as long as any other continents, but the other countries only take an interest in it after the fact that white Europeans develop and flourish the idea, economy, and philosophy of the United States does coming here pike your interest. So stay the fuck out.

Can we move past this stupid platitude?
How many Americans have colonialist ancestry?

The colonialists did that. There are millions of white americans today who came as immigrants.

Why cant you phrase it 'We like hard working immigrants' ? When you phrase it your way, it implies only whites are hard working and contribute to the nation.

>legal immigrants
>illegal immigrants

>pike
Pique my brother

Less than 4? Dude think about the scandevians, (((wops))), and Irish that are 3rd and better. Poles and krauts too I guess. Don't be a fag

Youre not american..
Youre just another nobody

>white immigrants
>shitskin immigrants

>There was a time even the Irish and Italians were considered 'shitskins'. Just blatant immigrant hate.
As both I can safely say they were right to. Parties like the Know Nothings and other Anglo Protestant groups claimed that Irish and Italians, and Catholics in general, German too, were bringing crime and bringing poverty. That they were loyal to the pope and would change America to a more catholic mind.

Literally every single one of these charges was true.

I have no idea why youre complaining about this, theres like 9 people complaining about Indians in the US total, and 8 of them are complaining about the shit problem, not you.

>deny entry to muslim green card holders
>I am inclined to believe this board hates all immigrants

This is all disinformation

That being said fuck off talking any shit about the west at all until your people can figure out early 1900s level sanitation.

I dont see how you can create nuclear fission but cant potty train on a level animals are capable of.

Americans immigrated a long time ago. America is full.

>Be shitskin immigrant
>legal
>employee 2 white people
should I leave because white people have special feeligns?

who the fuck cares faggot America was conquered by Europeans and its European clay of the peoples who invested most in it

if it weren't the Europeans someone else would have conquered it thou im sure blacks wouldn't since they couldn't draft to Madagascar

Are you capable of understanding context or how replies work? Serious.

Please keep believing this canard. You hate non white immigrants.

read ->

>only whites are hard working and contribute to the nation
This is true because white countries have a similar standard and cost of living. Brown people don't consume as much, don't pay taxes, work for cheaper wages, displace native workers, and generally depress GDP. You don't see it because you're not white and you don't belong here.

While i disagree with your poo policy, i think you've completely BTFO them burgers

Congrats

Thank you based hockey friend. Crosby is a bitch.

My family has been here since the 17th Century.

>should I leave because white people have special feeligns?
yes

They didn't immigrate there they colonised it, you stupid fucking cunt.

Ok, I will revise. If less than 5th generation, descendants of pre-welfare state immigrants (1935 and earlier) of european origin can apply for provisional citizenship if they haven't committed any crimes.

sweet , desu
> you forgot about the Wife BBQ

>Indians
>Shit infested streets
>hate toilets