BANKS SET TO GO CASHLESS GOING TO CRASH THE BOND MARKET- WARNING!!!

BANKS SET TO GO CASHLESS GOING TO CRASH THE BOND MARKET:ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT HEADS UP FINANCIALLY, I HAVE EVER POSTED -
I work IT at one of the highest technical positions in a major telecommunications firm .The only position higher than the one my colleagues or myself holds, is the CIO position.

We usually get info way before implementation. There is now a project going on in banks to implement block chain technology. This is very different from past reports as the previous reports were banks testing it out.

The testing is complete. Contractual discussions between banks and a big three letter company (helped to create the serial number generators for the Nazis) are underway. The details are more or less related to a typical service. But, still blockchain technology will be used to track people, their payments and enforce much higher taxes.

Personally, almost all of my assets are outside of the banking system. I work with banks daily and have hundreds of clients. So, obviously I have some experience to back up my decision.-----------A second note about bank warnings.

1. ECB has put out recent warnings about the volatility in the forex and
bond markets. I believe this is a face saving move, so when big losses
come, they will say "we told you so".

Other urls found in this thread:

ibm.com/blockchain/
worldwide-tax.com/latvia/latvia_tax.asp
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/coming-bond-market-crash-interview-eric-hadik
newsbtc.com/2017/01/16/reserve-bank-of-india-successfully-tests-blockchain-technology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2. Working with Federal Reserve on a technical project. They are clueless,
have no plans, and make decisions that make no sense. Typically
organizations run from the top down, so, I wouldn't be surprised if the
heads of the Fed are the same. Hard to say if they are malicious or just
brain dead. HERE ARE HIS RECOMMENDATIONS AS AN INSIDERS INSIDER
1 - Know that all your transactions can be tracked and are shared between governments.
2 - Gold & Silver are a must. I have used it to pay friends when I didn't want transactions showing up on my bank account.
3 - I like bitcoin. I know some people think this was created by "the elite", but why create bitcoin and leave it there while creating your own independent blockchain tech to back up fiat currency transactions? This tells me it is not elite controlled, at least, not completely. And, there is some anonymity there for privacy concerned people.
4 - Hold cash in small bills. Banks are moving towards a cashless society, no doubt. But, there is a major opinion that they do not want to do away with smaller denominations, at least anytime soon. The ECB has new banknote issuance into 2018 and they have the project teams to back up the news. I keep stacks of 5s, 10s, and 20s. From what we have seen in the recent past, it is always the large denominations that are banned overnight.

The rest of the methods I know about are either, illegal or make you look like a criminal. Some are legal, depending on where you set them up and where the moves are made. So, I'd suggest people look into:

1 - Foreign family trusts in nations that do not have a FATCA treaty but also have a stable legal and economic system. This must be done by a lawyer to be done legally and varies from person to person. But, you can use your trust as an intermediary for payments legally.
2 - Hold more assets outside of the banking system. Things that have lasted throughout history and are not always considered financial investments:
- Food & Farmland
- Fine wine (the kind of stuff that is less that 1% of the world's supply and is rare), very illiquid but in most cases, not regulated by FIN law and not always subject to capital gains tax. Also, very speculative.
- Having a trade network on your own. Learning how to trade goods you can produce. This is how families survived the Soviet Union and the famines.

That is all I have, but, the only way to beat the blockchain technology is to not use it. That means both being outside of it's system and doing low tech stuff from the past.

here's a bump OP

/x/

FUCK RUNPF

Fuck off you kike shill.

bump
This sounds big guys

IBM has had a proprietary blockchain for a while now

ibm.com/blockchain/

Bitcoin is going to be outlawed

What does the bond market have to do with a cashless society?
Physical cash has nothing to do with it, also how much lower can "the bond market" go. It's been absolute trash due to the low interest rate for years.

This thread is so important I'm gonna go sage three shittier ones

Have a bump

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

>>BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

>>BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

I kind of believe this.

OP, do you think BTC would rise in value if what you say is true?

How do you think this will effect the USA, OP? What form will it take

Whooaaa.
The farmland stuff is what SourceAnon was talking about yesterday

Good catch user

>how much lower can "the bond market" go.
It can fail to pay its bonds for the first time in history, causing a meltdown collapse of faith in the USD and leading to a massive economic collapse (the world's current economy is based on faith in the US bond market, look it up)

Yup, only thing keeping us from free falling into Greece level due to our debts

bump

No of that had any information other than a string on incoherent buzzwords

neither the fed not the bank implement any tax law

10 year treasuries are still sub 2% although it's been disused this is a pretty good indication interest rates will stay low for some time. Keeping current bonds at par and relatively stable
>yes because of the low rates many more are seeking junk bonds to greater dividends, but the failing of these bonds a mitigated by the individuality of the issuers

Gold and silver is a meme. It is no different or less volatile than putting your money into any other commodity. Just look at the 30 year history in gold prices, extremely volatile, pretty sure pork bellies are a safer investment if society does collapse at least you have something of value you can trade vs a bunch of rocks

Come on OP you cannot be this fucking stupid

Sup Forums here. Why the fuck would a bank ever need a mound of data that is infinitely increasing and must be preserved _absolutely perfectly_ to store their numbers when you can just keep the exact same numbers and transaction data in a far more robust format by just using an account, its balance and its transactions?

Blockchain is supposed to not be possible to track you, and is an unnecessary extra stage for banks since they'll have your private key anyway and then have to sort through said huge mound of data to find your transactions.

They can go cashless but they won't dig themselves a hole with the blockchain.

10/10 shitpost, made me reply.

>>Buzzwords
If you don't understand what he's trying to say it's that :
-The Banks will be tracking all transactions and handing them over to the USA using blockchain method currently used by bitcoin
-They will also be majorly phasing out the use of digitally represented fiat currently being backed by anything physical
-Invest in physical assets to midigate the loses to you personally
Understand now?

>>Gold and Silver is a meme
Oh never mind you're just retarded

Which is just bullshit considering everyone uses cash.

Furthermore most blacks are incapable of opening a bank account they usually head to those check cashing businesses just to get money after there job.

Plus you can go cashless because then your a slave to banks and credit card processors.

I know hundreds of businesses that wont deal with credit cards because they take a transaction fee. How will the government remove transaction fees?

What does that have to do with going cashless? And what does defaulting on the bonds have to do with the rates?

Are they using the Ethereum blockchain?

Please enlighten me on the risk involved

We are already on a reserve system
Data mining is currently everywhere, most purchases are already tracked by marketing agencies who all have back doors to govt

Gold and silver have very little industrial application. It only has value because people deem it too.
Let's say hyper inflation happens and our currency become useless. Society will collapse and people will barter and trade. Gold would be pretty impractical and useless

>>Everyone uses cash
Do you know many people? I don't find this to be the case

>>Blacks can't open bank accounts
I have read this, but measures like this really aren't meant to track the actions of our wildlife. More so the whites

>>Businesses that won't deal with credit cards
I haven't seen many, but this is a good thing to hear

>>How will the government remove transaction fees?
Good question, we will see how this plays out, if OP is real or larping

Hypothetically, what do you think the biggest impacts would be if OP is legit?

Society wont collapse look at the stock market crash in the 1929. Sure things will be tuff but society will still be there.

Just mark my forehead up senpai

People will pull there money from banks and invest in something tangible which would cause a stock market crash.

Just look at the countries that have negative interest rates people pulled all there money out of the banks and invested it stuff like real estate, gold, silver since fiat physical money isnt outlawed many just holding on to it with a safe in there home.

>>Data mining is currently everywhere, most purchases are already tracked by marketing agencies who all have back doors to govt
This is actually a pretty fair point, I wonder the incentive towards implementing such a scenario OP is describing beyond trying to crash the system out of spite and blaming it on Trump

>>Gold and Silver have very little industrial application
They're universally and historically known as good representations of a persons wealth

>>Society will collapse and people will barter and trade
Realistically if our society collapses, it will not become a hunter gathered type deal. It will balkanize, and most people of the new society would likely opt for Gold/Silver coins as a new currency

i want to be a good cashless goyim

If the bond market collapses the world will need a new stable economic standard afters its massive crash, currency ONLY works because each nation agrees to trust it. Once the US bonds fail their first payment, the entire trust system based on it collapses and takes the stock market with it.

Every news outlet after the crash, when the economists around the world are yelling about how we need a new system: "Oh look, good thing the EU, US, and big banks had been working on blockchain. :^)"

>>People will pull their money from banks
If they went cashless, would this be an option though

>>people pulled all there money out of the banks and invested it stuff like real estate, gold, silver since fiat physical money isnt outlawed many just holding on to it with a safe in there home

Sounds like a reasonable prediction

Like I said above, I can't imagine why the banks would be implementing such as system beyond desiring an intentional collapse than

Gold meme must die

Do people not look research things anymore?

Look at the 100 year gold price and just try to justify how this is a safe investment to put you live savings into

>>Every news outlet after the crash, when the economists around the world are yelling about how we need a new system: "Oh look, good thing the EU, US, and big banks had been working on blockchain. :^)"

So it wouldn't just be out of spite, this could be an intentional crash, they could be making their move

you clearly don't understand blockchains

What avenues do you recommend for precious metals investing? are things like goldmoney and bullionvault safe or do you think they'll be targeted for taxation/confiscation?

>>Not taking into account how the value of items, and thus set levels of capital have changed through out history

That is exactly what I and OP's source are saying, yes.

They will crash the bond market and take the world economy with it so they can "fix" it with blockchain, being the heroes who coincidentally now can properly monitor all transactions just in time to raise taxes.

A block chain is literally just a list of transactions, encrypted up so that it's impossible to actually use the data unless you have the private key for a particular wallet, in which case every single previous transaction has to be taken into account to make sure you have the coin you're trying to spend. Keep in mind that the private key only allows you to validate the request for the transaction, and nothing else.

It's designed to be stored on as many public and separate computers as possible, so it's secure due to huge amounts of people checking and rechecking it. A bank is a private institution and has literally no need to go through these motions as the data, too, is private. There is literally no reason for a block chain to be used over a traditional database.

If you're trying to ruse me, you've succeeded.

>HUR DUR I USE 100 YEAR CHARTS

Sorry, bud. You're a shit-tier investor.

>>What Avenues do you recommend for precious metals investing
Over here in the USA the mint doesn't sell gold / silver coins directly. But sells them to licensed coin dealers, the only problem in them than becomes capital gains tax. Seems you have capital gains tax over there in Lativa
worldwide-tax.com/latvia/latvia_tax.asp

I would see if you could buy minted coins in areas with the lowest capital gains tax or that allow you to write it off so you can get the most out of how much you'll be spending for the gold/silver itself.

I would otherwise look into antique shops and other ways to purchase cheap gold (have an accurate method of detecting fakes before purchase) which you could than hold onto or melt down into coins for yourself

>>Targeted for taxation/confiscation
Don't store it in a bank if you're concerned about this, store it somewhere safe in your house or with a very trusted family member / friend. Not very familiar with your nation so can't speak much to the specifics

God damn theae slide threads are getting elaborate.

In case youre not: Sooner the banks go cashless, the sooner people stop using banks.

We already live in a cashless society retard

this... there is a bond crash coming zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-29/coming-bond-market-crash-interview-eric-hadik

Sounds like they want to remove their enemies, and move towards a one world government while appearing as the heroes in one foul swoop

Do you realize that when I said
>>They're universally and historically known as good representations of a persons wealth
I meant in a longer scale than the past 100yrs right?

gold has already been test against your major economic collapse theory
>1929

It can hard even retain any value during the slightest market corrections
>1968
>2001

cucks

here's a BUMP OP.

Oh shut the fuck up you Bitcoin, Gold+Silver, Con-artist. You people prey upon innocent people during harsh economic times to sucker them into your little doomsday scam.

The United States runs off of FIAT MONEY. Cotton, Linen, Ink...... and a ton of nuclear weapons pointed at you if dare question it's value. It's valuable because they say it is, and guess what?? They are going to keep printing it.

Folks, don't listen to this guy, don't do anything rash or stupid, he is a salesman.

>>It's valuable because we say it is!
>>Trip fag self identifying as communist
>>Don't do anything stupid
You're certainly showing yourself as an authority on stupid things

Dat I.d. tho

Good thread OP.

And to all the haters I would say that OP didn't seem to be trying to sell anything, just giving a friendly heads up and some good

Well they made their test run in India.

newsbtc.com/2017/01/16/reserve-bank-of-india-successfully-tests-blockchain-technology/

All in the name of black money.

>cashless

Ya fuck money then, I refuse to use this system anymore. Fuck the kikes.

Capitalists are garbage kike lovers and should burn alongside commies and kikes.

Fucc

nice LARP faggot

here's a (you)

>silver and gold arent rising in value right now
>silver and gold never rise in value
what did you mean by this

I don't see why not, I rarely use cash. Plastic money is much more convenient and safer than a debit card

>cash
>important
Wew. It's fucking nothing

>goyim there's value because we say there is

Capitalists are honestly worse than kikes. At least kikes stick up for their own.

there is no singular bond market. american bonds could do well and european ones could bottom out in any random scenario for example

the fed is saying it will raise rates. the ecb may want to dump currencies but if they dump the american dollar there will be a shit storm. also the ecb gets most of its "profits" from buying its own bonds

this sounds like they want to grab lots of shit and they dont want to many others showing up buying bonds. maybe even trying to scare people into dumping old bonds that need a few more years to mature

>more safer then a debt card
is this bait

>lose credit card
>nigger spends it
>report card stolen and retails get punished for running card

>lose debit card
>nigger spends it
>report card stolen and lose out on your cash

They will crash the whole world economy and then will come up with an alternative of one world cash?

Is this like 9/11 economy version followed by invading peoples privacy?

maybe they are shutting it down before china takes the belt, china is selling hundreds of billions of dollars of our bonds a year

Bullshit larping, like Anon5

The Blockchain isn't able to handle the amount of transactions yet, that would be required for a (((central))) electronic banking system. And there are a lot of competitors in the market of payment systems, who would blow the whistle pretty hard, if their business model would be in danger.

They are trying it in India, after the Rothschilds had flooded the paper currency market with fake money, but it won't happen in the US

china is already making one right now and making it perfectly fine with the block china, china owns bitcoin 90 percent of bitcoins are chinese mining.

I FUCKING HOPE THEY DO AN ARTIFICIAL CRASH, BECAUSE TRUMP WILL LET THEIR BANKS DIE. NO MORE LENDER MONEY TO THE "TOO BIG TOO FALL".

FREE MARKETS BITCH, DO STUPID DECISIONS, LOSE MONEY AND SOMEONE WILL PROSPER OUT OF YOUR MISERY.+
>BUT user THE PEOPLE'S MONEY
THEIR FAULT, FOR SAVING IN USURY RATHER THAN REAL INVESTMENT.

AN ECONOMIC SHOCK ITS A WIN - WIN, IN A LONG RUN.

How else are you gonna pay for hookers and blow?

HE'S TAKING A PAGE OUT OF ZE FUHRER'S PLAYBOOK. CRASH THE BANKS, FUCK THE JEWS

AMERICA FIRST
GERMANY FIRST

HEIL TRUMP
HEIL HITLER

>ibm.com/blockchain/

Bank employee here.
Want to kind of weigh on on OP.
We at (REDACTED) refer to this as 'the third rail' or 'a third rail' Nothing to do with the subway zzzzap! thing, means just another path for commerce.

We've been working on it for years. OP is really blowing it seriously out of proportion though. There will always be physical tender.

OP is king of Faggots for taking one factual detail and then dressing it up for Sup Forums consumption.

Allow me to help de-mystify it further.

Let's say you are the owner of a Taco Bell franchise. You want to keep your shit in stock to avoid loss in productivity. If any of you have ever played a healer in an MMO it's pretty much like that. Playing an endless war of whack-a-mole at ever dwindling health bars. Or in this case things like napkins, ketchup, etc.

This system would allow an owner to team up with the Internet of Things and pretty much never have to worry about that. And as far as taxes, shit... My dad ran a business for four decades. Do you know how much easier his life would have been if come tax time he could just punch in a few numbers and all the information he needed for the IRS would have been right there down to the last pack of drinking straws? It takes one of the most excruciating details of business ownership and pfffft...

>tell bank nigger stole your cash
> you get a refund fully
mate you have a shit bank if they dont allow this my bank of america helped my family from frauds many of times

Bamp

I know this thread is stupid and all but seriously.

The dollar is not backed by anything. No physical dollar in circulation would -mean- nothing.

correct me if im wrong, but wouldn't it be impossible to outlaw bitcoin?