You are not "redpilled" or "woke" if you have not read The Creature From Jekyll Island

If you have not read this book, you don't know what is the core problem with our society.

Time to get off your ass and read this book.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k
youtube.com/watch?v=Di8MvCpTZ5M
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here you go . . . start by reading the back cover.

Sorry. My Bad.

Here is the meme version. Should save you all a lot of time.

Or you could take the true red pill. Japanese Feudalism is the only way.

have a bump OP

Sorry, still learning my way around this place.

Here is another one.

I already saw all three of Bill's documentaries.

Looks fun. I'll pick it up for my plane flight back to the US.

4 simple rules

Agreed.

Where the conspiracy to enslave our country in debt began in 1913.

The dirty seven.

Seven of the most despicable men who ever lived.

I'm glad JP Morgan died shortly after this shitshow. Good riddance.

>not Attican Mysticism

ishiggidy

For those that can admit to themselves they don't have the diligence to read this book, I would recommend at least listening to one of many G. Edward Griffin's speeches on the subject of the Federal Reserve.

A basic understanding of the Federal Reserve and its history is required to have a comprehension of the events of today's world. Everything hinges upon this organization and the financial interests that control the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k

>For those that can admit to themselves they don't have the diligence to read this book...

That's why he wrote it the way he did. He says that you can get the gist of it by reading the first "page" of each chapter, and then the summary at the end of it. Doing that still gives one helluva an overview.

Obama Island

>it's all true!

You know it's true when it says it's true.

K. Where can I get a free e-copy?

I picked up a copy for a friend at work after he very cautiously revealed to me that he's skeptical of the financial system and had the fortitude to be educated on the subject, which the average person is not equipped to handle. No idea if ever read it. I should give him a call sometime.

Most Americans are to some degree or another, but very few of us bother to find out why or do any real investigation. I don't think most of us really want answers. Just something to chat about and having "the man" to rail against over a beer or at the water cooler. I wonder how much of this attitude is social conditioning we receive during public education and what we're bombarded with on the TV. Who knows.

Makes me think of Henry Ford's quote -

>"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

I don't think there is a free e-copy.

But here is the first chapter as audio.

youtube.com/watch?v=Di8MvCpTZ5M

So true. Definitely should follow up with them. Just remember that once anyone swallows the red-pill, there's no going back. Might be a good idea to let them know the rabbit hole goes WA-A-AY deeper than they might expect, and to take it slow. Otherwise, their head might explode.

>Television
>PROGRAMMING

>hey guys you arent red pilled if you haven't read babbys first red pill

This is elementary truth

the real shit is harder to find.

Look what they have done to our money.

This is the one thing I don't think Trump will fix, it is disgusting that foreign jew kikes have control of our money

>Just remember that once anyone swallows the red-pill, there's no going back.

I still wrestle with the cognitive dissonance every day. Maybe that's why most of us never seek answers in the first place - we know we aren't equipped to handle them.

May as well keep diving down that hole, because you're absolutely right - there is no rope leading back out.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst." .. J. Edgar Hoover

A fantastic book! Full of redpill truths.

You are here...

I find it really strange that in the present this Island is used by the 4H club to teach kids about wildlife and ecology and shit. I wonder if some pedo shit goes on with these kids? I went there myself in 5th grade as our end of the year trip but dont recall anything strange but we stayed in an old hotel used for the program that was pretty large.

tl;dr

>dont recall anything strange
They wiped your memory like Hillary's server. If you have homseks fantasy, you'll know why.

>like Hillary's server

"What? Like with a cloth?" -HRC

Related. You can think of this as a primer.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

12:48 Holy shit. Not really a kid's cartoon.

>mfw i spent every year of childhood with my family going to Jekyll Island
>mfw never knew about the horrors that took place at the Club Hotel
Childhood ruined

That is an excellent cartoon.
Thanks for posting.

Got it on the shelf. Changed my outlook

My understanding is that this book is not about (((them))) specifically, correct? I read 'End the Fed' a long while ago and remember reading about the island online.

In every "redpilled books thread", I just post creature from jekyll island as a must read.
There is audiobook on torrent.

>My understanding is that this book is not about (((them))) specifically, correct?

Correct. This is specifically about the Federal Reserve and the purpose of its foundation and the history of past attempts to establish banking cartels in the United States, which finally succeeded in 1913. Any mention of Jewish figures is circumstantial - "pure coincidence".

If you want the best treatise on (((them))), get pic related. I've yet to find anything that even comes close to its quality and thoroughness.