La Raza

rmbnewsreport.com/LaRazaAndTheAztlanReconquistaTruthAboutTheIllegalMexicanImmigrantInvasion.html

thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?232825-La-Raza-Declares-War-on-Border-Wall-Demands-“Reconquista”-of-Southwest

This thread is to gather information related to La Raza and the implications of their being singled out by the Obama administration as a recipient of the shady DoJ settlements.

Please keep the other information gathering threads bumped, this is meant to be a sub-thread specific to La Raza and other groups that were singled out for funding.

As always, ignore slides and shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

theothermccain.com/2010/05/30/indigenous-mexicans-la-raza-and-the-reconquista-myth/
selectsmart.com/DISCUSS/read.php?16,811104
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MEChA
chicanxdeaztlan.org/philosophy.html#philosophy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Nation
wakethechurch.org/Articles/tabid/410/ID/5065/La-Raza-and-MEChA-Tools-of-the-New-World-Order.aspx
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/12/obamas-breaking-up-the-us-cartels-and-un-are-part-of-the-plot-2478921.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Cósmica
wsj.com/articles/justices-liberal-slush-fund-1449188273
archive.is/3Ssek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fug

WHATCHU GON DO BOUT IT WHYT BOI

theothermccain.com/2010/05/30/indigenous-mexicans-la-raza-and-the-reconquista-myth/

selectsmart.com/DISCUSS/read.php?16,811104

>Chicano is our identity; it defines who we are as people. It rejects the notion that we...should assimilate into the Anglo-American melting pot...Aztlan was the legendary homeland of the Aztecas ... It became synonymous with the vast territories of the Southwest, brutally stolen from a Mexican people marginalized and betrayed by the hostile custodians of the Manifest Destiny." (Statement on University of Oregon MEChA Website, Jan. 3, 2006)
^from "selectsmart" article

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MEChA

>M.E.Ch.A. (Spanish: Movimiento Estudiantil Chicanx de Aztlán; "Chicanx Student Movement of Aztlán", the x being a gender neutral inflection)
>the x being a gender neutral inflection

Obama's DoJ funneled money from settlements used to extort cooperations to fund selected third party groups. La Raza was one fo those groups (among many other leftist anti-American ones.) Go to the thread linked in OP to learn more and spread it.

fug :D

B

U

M

P

E

R

C

A

R.

W

Bump, This is basic American Sup Forumsack knowledge.

Yeah, yeah, it's true. We wanna take back all that fucking desert and fill it with fat, low-IQ goblins, fucking up our and your economies more in the process.

Hey, speak for yourself. I got a 29 on the ACT.

I think George Friedman wrote about the US being challenged by Mexico at the end of the 21st century due to immigration from the southwest. He made a lot of 'interesting' predictions about global affairs, but his point regarding Mexico is that the US will be challenged, but not necessarily by whom you might expect (Russia or China).

Shit. Arizona is in the middle of this. No wonder so many people there are tough on illegal aliens..

AZ is tough on illegal immigration because they have a view that most of the country doesn't...kind of like whites in the American south during the civil rights movement.

Bump

That's the thing. You people don't know you're full of low IQ gobblins that will destroy the prosperity in these states. It'll look just like Mexico.

>(((stolen))) by Manifest Destiny
>the war that lost this territory was declared by the Mexican government
>the US government actually paid the Mexican government for this land as part of the treaty negotiations

Fuck Mexicans and fuck Mexico.

la raza was created by Mexican wanna be Nazi. The brown is the true master race etc

chicanxdeaztlan.org/philosophy.html#philosophy

I fucking knew this was happening, I told a friend the other day that they're going to do the exact same thing America did to Texas, immigrate, breed, and then revolt to try and become an independent nation. Only difference this time is they're gonna go straight back to Mexico as fast as they can.

But if they think I'm gonna let them take my fucking homeland they've got another thing coming.

How do the cartels supposedly fit into this?

That's what I don't like. I'm all for people being proud of who they are and their ancestry, but why does everything have to become militant and subverted for someone elses gain.

I swear if I keep digging and find that it's founder was some how of mexican-jewish ancestry, I won't be 'surprised' perse, but I'll just be done with this timeline once and for all.

Yeah we studied this US-Mexican war in one of the poly-sci classes I was forced to take. Something about bargaining. The US offered an enormous sum just for California, an area which Mexico couldn't even control or exert it's influence over. In fact many northern territories were completely ungovernable. Anyway, the US offer wasn't good enough. But then after the US conquered the entire southwest we still ended up paying for it. It was controversial at the time because there were calls in Washington to take all of Mexico.

Nicholas Trist who practically handled all of the American negotiations by himself overstepped his authority and presented a treaty to Washington before the congress and the Polk administration could even agree on a strategy for how to approach it all.

my father claims that it was stolen which is weird cuz he hates the mexican government. In my personal view my generation is far too removed from those events to really have any sort of personal ties to that land (even though I already live in Arizona.) and that the whole fiasco with Santa Ana or whatever the fuck just proves that mexico's government was always a fucking train wreck fixed on fucking over its people. Which only further fuels my love of the bill of rights and the freedom I have in this land. It's truly a god awful shame that the rest of my bean eating brethren cannot see it this way and are only being used by the Democrats and the PRI party

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Nation
Technically different, but call me a pattern finder.

wakethechurch.org/Articles/tabid/410/ID/5065/La-Raza-and-MEChA-Tools-of-the-New-World-Order.aspx

beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/12/obamas-breaking-up-the-us-cartels-and-un-are-part-of-the-plot-2478921.html

I hope that Aztlan doesn't happen, it would suck bordering Mexico

Aren't you guys well on your way to becoming it though?

We don't have that many Mexicans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Cósmica

Anything tied to them needs to be utterly destroyed.

What's more, they claim the land lost by the Mexican-American War and the Gadsden Purchase but

1) That land was only ever """unified""" by the white Spaniards

2) There were many different Native American groups there that can't really be classified as Mexican either in the 1800s or now that the Mexican army even went to war with at times in those regions demonstrating that the land was not really theirs ancestrally because they were at odds so much with the brown people that lived there that they would go to war with them

3) The claim that that land is Aztlan is completely false and a MAJOR geographical overexertion of what the real Aztlan was. The real Aztlan was probably somewhere in the Mexican states of Nayarit, Guanajuato, Jalisco, and/or Michoacán. You can look those up and you will see they are all in central to south-central Mexico and hundreds of miles from the U.S. border. The idea that Aztlan is actually half of Mexico and about 1/3 or more of the Continental United States is absurd

not yet at least if Trudeau gets his way

Well if I see cars parked on lawns ill start to worry

i never understanded this aztlan movement of sorts, pretty shitty if you ask me, just a way that butthurt chicanos tell to themselves that half the us is mexico land, we lost the land by war and the aztecs leave it too, pointless shit

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza_Cósmica

Sorry, I have Windows 10 and they got rid of easy to use paint, i just have a weird screen capture software that's hard to copy paste w/

It's like we're living in an anime, because everything that happened is becoming relevant for the final climax.

Let's make Polk proud, take the rest of the Beanerton and burn Mexico city to the ground. Mexico should be an industrial powerhouse due to its natural resources but, naturally mexicans fucked it up.

I'd be ok giving them Cal, NM, and AZ. If it meant a sure white america for the future tbqh.

damm fucking jews they pop up even in mexico
REEEEEEE

FUCKING DAMN IT I SWEAR SOCAL IS FUCKING 3RD WORLD MAN ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE SELF HATING KEKS OR OLD METH HEADS. JUST LET THEM HAVE THIS PLACE THERE'S NO SAVING IT

give an inch, and they take a mile

My mexican gf talks about "la raza" and "aztlan" a lot but I think she just does it to banter me? I think?

A possibility, but if we had a reawakening and dedicated the future of the country to be majority white forever, it could be enshrined in our constitution for immigration laws. It would be worth it.

I'd say like what metizo's probably say in a pub/bar type of talk. It might be on the table, but it would be hard to make it mainstream.

Are you white?

This

From the name, it's clearly the mestizos LARPing as natives again. The Mexican government usually fails to remind everyone that states like Texas and California REBELLED against them and weren't stolen at all.

>I swear...and find...some how of mexican-jewish ancestry
top-fucking kek

Yes

I have a big map of the world in my room, she took it out of the frame, shaded CA, AZ, NM and TX Mexico-color (I think it was yellow) and it took me months to find out

mexico didnt have any control over the north states at the time there where also the fact that many americans established in there too, so being part of a better and more stable country wasnt a bad deal, the rest is history

>current year +3
>throwing away your genes by mixing with a spic

I seriously hope you're only there to pump and dump user, she's a literal spic with nigger tier views

They actually became their own independent republics originally, but they had little hope of standing against the Mexican army alone. I think Cali lasted about a week before before ceding to the US.

Then we'd have to do it again in 100 years.

>cali
they surely realized they cant drinks seawater

BLOCKED!

I guess we'll just take all of Mexico this time.

I'm in Arizona and 2nd hen don't give a fuck about azatland. When I worked at a solder shop with 40 illegals they didn't even know what it ment. It's a leftist pipe dream.

What get's me is they frame this as if they were natives to that land as colonist vs native framework yet they were fucking spanish euro mudblood bastards.

You stupidly invited Americans to live in Texas. You fucked them over. They got their own country out of it and we went to war and got your asses kicked. We took what we won and felt bad enough to pay for it after the war.

I live in Arizona, and not even my state is 50% desert. The American Southwest is one of the richest areas in the world. Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, Houston, Austin, Tucson, etc

>Houston, Austin
>southwest
Nah

AKA

>esomebody speaka espanish?

USA only cares about treaties when it's convenient for them.

Sorry but i really like her. I hope she's not transforming me into a chicano

Stop spreading this stupid jewish shit

No one in Mexico cares about la raza or whatever, this was made for chicanos (sons of mexicans in united states) by jews

still an active organization being funded by monies paid out from the housing settlements from the banking crisis in '08 as designated by the DoJ

ayyyy, go ahead and add the wall street journal to that list of sources. people ought to take it more seriously then.

wsj.com/articles/justices-liberal-slush-fund-1449188273

(there are ways around the pay wall)

That's been the new world colonial policy. Look at how the nations who helped the Spanish conquistadors ended up getting wasted after the Mayans were dealt with.

vox gay told me la raza is a libertarian dreamer.
>can some other jewish civic nationalist libertarian evangelicals born agains tell me about la raza and what they do for americans?
thanks pol. is always right

guess its already been archived with full text
archive.is/3Ssek

>letting yourself get mapcucked

bump

bump