It's panic time shills :-)

It's panic time shills :-)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j62J5omrgTk
twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/838066601870131201
lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/
youtu.be/1lBrNVt0vdc
youtube.com/watch?v=1lBrNVt0vdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i fear for ob ama

haha looks like trump is in big trouble now
now that his ties to Russia are out in the open, he's going to be impeached and go to prison
trump will die in jail

(((recused)))

Fucking leaf gtfo.

>Trump meets with anyone
>CRISIS MODE

Kys leaf

everything is a crisis to these shills lmao

Bump for bullshit

Trump better go on the offense and stop trying to be Mr. Nice Guy. Destroy these people, President Trump. Destroy them entirely

Sounds like the Hammer of Trump is about to drop

Good luck Deep State and associates

>Leaf

Why is he fucking ALWAYS at Perv A Mart-o?

Draining the swamp? Yeeeeee

wtf I love Hillary now

Because it's not bugged like the White House

He's going to piss all over King Nigger. I support our President 1000%.

God I'm going to enjoy watching Obama bury this fucking chump. Don't mess with lawyer niggers.

he needs legal advice to make sure those FISA warrants he's dropping on Monday are properly redacted

HELP US, WE'RE BEING SLID. THIS IS WHAT WILL BE THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR OBAMA!

Because The White House is probably trashed in a state of disrepair after having a family of black people live in it for 8 years.
He's probably gutting it and having it remodeled.

He's waiting for the White House Correspondents' Dinner where he can lock the doors and start playing 'The Rains of Castamere'

ARREST THE NIGGER AND HIS LACKEYS NOW

Great steak at Mar-a-Lago
youtube.com/watch?v=j62J5omrgTk

Fucking reporters always badgering the president and wondering why he can't get anything done.

>that middle one
kek.

twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/838066601870131201
>"This is what happens when a target starts getting buggy, because he knows that he's caught."

Trump's just lashing out because he's been caught. If you can't defend, you attack. Trump can't defend himself against accusations, so he's attacking the messengers. Same way he's been attacking the media for reporting on the truth.

hahahahaahahaha

Stop posting.

>Obama burrying anyone
Mmmmm your dread is delicious

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

>>BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

>>BREAKING! Podesta Says Trump Behind Pizzagate!

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>>THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
>>THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
>>THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Forget prison, he's sharing a cell in Guantanamo with some durka durka.

ruh roh goys

Because it's one of the only places he can get away from the media. If he's having meetings with his cabinet why does the press need to be there? He made it clear during his campaign that he was going to do this, and that telling the world everything you are going to do destroys your chances at getting anything accomplished.

It's panic time alright.

KYS, shitlib. Saged.

>leaf

The NSA should have never been involved in a domestic US election. Investigating the election, or any hacking of the DNC or the phishing of Podesta’s emails, would not be a FISA matter. It does not fit the definition of war sabotage or a “grave” “hostile” war-like attack on the United States, as constrictively covered by FISA. It is your run-of-the-mill hacking case covered by existing United States laws that require use of the regular departments of the FBI, Department of Justice, and Constitutionally Senate-appointed federal district court judges, and their appointed magistrates, not secretive, deferential FISA courts...

By itself, misuse of FISA procedures to obtain surveillance is itself, a crime.

My assumption would be that intelligence officials were trying to investigate hacking of DNC which is not even a FISA covered crime, so therefore serious questions arise about what Obama administration attorneys said to the FISA court to even consider the application. If the claim was “financial ties” to Russia, then Obama knew he had no basis to use FISA at all.

Since Trump was the obvious target, the alleged failure to disclose his name in the second application could be a serious and severe violation of the obligation to disclose all material facts.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/

>lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/

>lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/

^^^ This is an EXCELLENT analysis of the legal problems Obama and his cohorts may be facing as a result of the likely illegal wiretapping of the Trump campaign

The noose is tightening on Drumpf

Fucking this. He needs to actually go on the attack, not just spew empty words on twitter.

I like Trump, but jesus he's being such a giant pussy. DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT, DON'T JUST WHINE.

How much of a chimpout will happen if he faces charges?

its always a leaf

eminent Sup Forums chimpout

Democrats may regret Sessions’ recusal, as his replacement is a mini-Sessions: a long-respected, a-political, highly ethical prosecutor, Dana Boente, whose reputation is well-warranted from his service at the Tax Division, and who won’t be limited by any perceived ties to Trump, given his prior appointment by Obama.

Obama himself appeared scared of Boente, as he removed Boente from the successor-to-Sessions position during the lame-duck part of Obama’s presidency, but Trump restored Boente to that role earlier this month. Democrats may get the investigation they wanted, but it may be their own that end up named in the indictment.

recused from investigating the campaign you misleading heeb

>it's total chaos in the white house
>crisis mode
>trumps panicing

Seems like I've heard this before 50 times in the last month...

That "white house staffer" is sure a reliable source

bye bye Obama

something something this is honestly funny ex-trump voter here but we can't let him get nuclear codes

Planet of the apes
It's part of the reason he probably hasn't been arrest yet
Worse off, MSM will say trump is removing political opponents and might even try to encite civil war,

Also
>obama never closes Guantanamo bay
>does illegal shit
>tfw thrown in Guantanamo bay

i really wish for this as much as anyone here, but i do believe that could backfire easily. i bet 10 bucks the media already got prewritten articles on how trump imprisons political opponents to silence them via mocktrials in hopes of people starting riots because they think trump is going full fascist mode.
its hard to tell how many actually support trump, and how many are actually against him since all sources arent trustable. if trump made enough enemies among the people that could be his end. trump is already pretty polarizing and sometimes one event is enough to kickstart an avalanche of bullshit comming towards yourself

He was right so fucking tired of what my countries winning I really want to go back to just a regular nation.
Sick and tired of this shit.
So very tired

kewl. I was waiting for someone to explain what actual legal consequences there could be.

you don't know what's going on senpai
none of us do
He needs to declare a state of emergency and execute enough of the deep state to get his message across desu

not sure if just charges. if obama went to jail it would probably be war. they'd actively try to assassinate trump for it.

he must be meeting with PUTIN and RUSSIANS

fucking libtards

I wonder if these "reliable sources" are their imaginations?

He already has them shill.

>media for reporting on the truth.

meaning, they ain't chatting about muh Russianz

bump for Osleazy going to PRISON

You have horrible reading comprehension

pssst....You guy's want to hear 7 reasons Bernie can still win?

The only thing Bernie is winning at is BINGO.

Amazing how dumb people are. Meritocracy now!

Not gonna lie.

That would qualify as "doing something"

Trump got to work way too fast.
He should've hung out and chilled until he made sure it was his house.
Get the cabinet in order, find out who is who and clean up on the downlow.
Then he would've been able to whoop ass.

Delete your account

-H

Well he's probably right. Trump's presidency isn't salvageable at this point. His policies won't ever materialize and now he's inventing schizophrenic-tier conspiracy theories.

>when you literally cannot resist the urge to immediately MAGA upon arrival

holy shit that's a good article

Can we reopen the Meltdown subreddit so we can see the tears again when Trump comes out on top for the nth time this week?

Trump has to be a fucking time traveler.

Mar-a-Lago is his primary headquarter as the white house is compromised. That place will become Trump fortress in the war. Praying for you burgers.

what are the odds he attempts a coup to take out his enemies in congress and solidify his power?

How could you wish for that? Remember, if your enemy dies, you lose. Canadian mantra.

amiright?

The right is dead. Good night right wing and scum

>listening to anything ShareBlue tweets

THIS IS HARAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

look at those pathetic little weasels, should be hanged by the balls

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Seriously you're only going to keep losing

Not a reporter; he's a political operative.
>Peter Daou is a former adviser to Hillary Clinton, Arlen Specter, and John Kerry and a veteran of two presidential campaigns.
>Shareblue Is Our Flagship Site and New Home
>Last December, after becoming executive editor of BNR and CEO of its parent company True Blue Media, I began the process of getting to know this amazing community of one million+ people.

It just gets bigger, badder and uglier everyday...

New BPS on the Obama $3BS

youtu.be/1lBrNVt0vdc

You are fucked now buddy

for a "god emperor", he sure is fallible.

Major happening next week. The left has seen the writing on the wall. Daddy Trump is warming the ovens as we shitpost

This was a news story in November or December, that the White House was going to be fixed up and he wouldn't be able to live there for a year.

Are you suggesting he's not whooping ass right now, concern troll?

He needs to stay the course and let them build to critical mass. At that point come out with all the evidence you were right all along and make them look like absolute fools.

it's like bowling green all over again

Those are some impressive mental gymnastics.

Face it, Obama is going to jail.

Trump wouldn't put out those tweets without proof, right? Reassure me please.

Trump should go to obama for advice on what he would have done better to try and overthrow the government.

>leaf

>LISTEN TO ME: CRISIS MODE. I SAID CRISIS MODE. DRUMPF BTFO HOW CAN HE POSSIBLY EVER RECOVER? AGAIN CRISIS MODE GUISE

Panic, or Trump winding up for a haymaker?

chkd

DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL
He'll be fine.